- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 CRM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Viking 52 Convertible is another impressive addition to our world renowned stable of blue-water tournament contenders. As you would expect from Viking, this model evolves from recent introductions before it including the Viking 42, the Viking 55 and the Viking 62.
- MANUFACTURER PROVIDE DESCRIPTION
- Launching in June, the new Viking 52 Convertible is another impressive addition to our world renowned stable of blue-water tournament contenders. As you would expect from Viking, this model evolves from recent introductions before it including the Viking 42, the Viking 55 and the Viking 62. In our commitment to build a better boat every day it is insufficient to merely add a fresh face to the line up unless it incorporates the latest treatments and engineering milestones and the new Viking 52 has all this and more. The resin infused hull boasts a sophisticated matrix of composite materials including end-grain balsa coring, DuPont Kevlar, and knitted fiberglass laminates. The one-piece deckhouse assembly stretching from the bow pulpit to the inner transom liner features carbon fiber in its composite structure. A molded fiberglass forepeak liner forward of the engine room sheds weight by incorporating the outer walls and floor, the lower port bunk, the sink base module and the shower pan for both heads, and the forward starboard bunk base. Maple lined interior hanging locker doors and cabinet and drawer fronts utilize a lightweight honeycomb core material. Continuing along its evolutionary trail, the forward entry is sharpened to knife through head seas. The convex hull shape adds buoyancy and molded strakes on the bottom provide lift for planing efficacy. As a whole, these hull and the V-bottom features and the 11.8 degree transom deadrise, utilize horsepower most efficiently for better speed and faster throttle response in keeping with the theme of all new Vikings. The three-stateroom, two-head layout offers a choice of sleeping arrangements in the bow. The standard layout features crossover berths with the lower a double bunk and the upper port side berth a large single. This will be the stateroom layout on hull number one. A second plan is available offering a custom queen berth. On both versions, the master is fitted with a walk-around queen bed and is served with a private head and shower. A third stateroom to port has upper and lower berths. The port and forward staterooms are separated by a shared head and shower. Ample stowage is provided in the three staterooms with large maple-lined hanging lockers, credenzas, and deep drawer space, as well as beneath each bunk. A laundry center in the companionway is standard. The salon is inviting and the area is well proportioned thanks to 17-ft 3-in. beam for relaxation and entertainment with an L-shape lounge, a home theater system, a dinette, and an L-shape galley complemented with Amtico flooring, and an island fronted with a pair of bar stools. Rich Juno teak joinery and furniture throughout the yacht, custom designer furnishings and dry good create a spectacular aura of refinement and luxury. The 142 square-foot cockpit offers the convenience and comfort of our exclusive observation mezzanine, while the flying bridge showcases our exclusive center console helm station arrangement with flanking lounges and forward seating. Engine choices include MAN V8 and V12 packages. Hull number will be powered with the MAN V12 1400 CRM diesels providing a cruise speed of 35 knots and a top end of 40 knots plus, depending upon load, sea conditions and other environmental factors. The new Viking 52 Convertible can be customized with Palm Beach Towers and Atlantic Marine Electronics equipment and accessories and be delivered turnkey ready.
- DEALER SELECTED OPTIONS
- ATLANTIC MARINE ELECTRONICS 52'CONVERTIBLE: BILGE: AWLGRIP ANCHOR LOCKER BILGE: AWLGRIP FORWARD BILGE AND ANCHOR LOCKER BILGE: INSTALL MAGNETIC SWITCHES FOR ALL BILGE LIGHTS COCKPIT CUSTOM: S & I RELEASE MARINE FIGHTING CHAIR COCKPIT CUSTOM: TEAK COCKPIT AND MEZZANINE TO BE DONE BY OUTSIDE VENDOR COCKPIT CUSTOM: INSTALL TRI COLOR LIGHTS IN COCKPIT OVERHANG - RED/WHITE/BLUE COCKPIT CUSTOM: S&I TWO 12V OUTLETS FORWARD UNDER COAMING - ONE EACH SIDE COCKPIT: AWLGRIP LAZARETTE COCKPIT: DELETE HAUNCH HAND RAILS COCKPIT: ICE MACHINE WITH DISCHARGE INTO COCKPIT SOLE BOX COCKPIT: LIVE WELL IN SOLE COCKPIT: MEZZANINE COCKPIT COCKPIT: PLUMB TRANSOM BOX AS LIVE WELL WITHOUT WINDOW AND LIGHT COCKPIT: REFRIGERATED COCKPIT STEP BOX COCKPIT: TRANSOM COAMING WITH GATE AND WITH TRANSOM FISH BOX COCKPIT: TRANSOM SWIM STEPS COCKPIT: TWO 24V OUTLETS FORWARD UNDER COAMING, ONE ON EACH SIDE (20 AMP MAX) COCKPIT: Y-VALVE FOR FRESH AND SALT WATER WASHDOWNS IN COCKPIT COMPANIONWAY, COSTA, CANVAS CARPET RUNNER W/ STEP COVERS COMPANIONWAY: VERTICAL TEAK STRIPS BETWEEN WALL PANELS CP: DIVIDERS IN FREEZER IN MEZZANINE SEAT CP: LED ROPE LIGHTING UNDER COCKPIT COAMING - RED/WHITE/BLUE CP: PROVIDE FREEZER STORAGE IN MEZZANINE SEAT CP: REFRIGERATE STARBOARD MEZZANINE UNDERMOUNTED STEP BOX CP: SPLIT LID FOR COCKPIT FISH BOX DECK/EXT SALON FORWARD WINDOW MASK - NO WARRANTY ON COSMETIC FINISH DECK/EXT: BOW RAIL AS PER CUSTOMER SPECS DECK/EXT: DELETE BOW PULPIT & INSTALL BOW CLEATS FORE & AFT DECK/EXT: FRESH WATER WASHDOWN AT BOW INSIDE ANCHOR LOCKER DECK/EXT: INSTALL SS GAS SPRINGS FOR ANCHOR LOCKER HATCH DECK/EXT: PAINT RUB RAIL WHITE DECK/EXT: S&I RECESSED TRIM TAB COVERS DECK/EXT: SIDE MOUNTED HANDRAILS THAT FOLLOW TOP OF SALON WINDOW DECOR ITEM: BAR STOOLS WITHOUT BACKS - ULTRALEATHER DESERT CLAY DECOR ITEM: CARPET, FABRICA - MERITAGE CUVEE DECOR ITEM: S & I TEAK TOPS IPO STANDARD FOR DINETTE AND COCKTAIL TABLE DECOR ITEM: FB CUSHIONS & HELM SEATS - ULTRALEATHER BRISA DISTRESSED OUTDOOR CHAMOIS DECOR ITEM: MEZZANINE & DRINK BOLSTER - ULTRALEATHER BRISA DISTRESSED OUTDOOR CHAMOIS DECOR: ACCESSORY KIT DECOR: BRUSHED NICKEL COVERPLATES FOR SWITCHES & RECEPTACLES THROUGHOUT DECOR: BRUSHED NICKEL HARDWARE THROUGHOUT DECOR: CUSTOM HEADLINER MATERIAL THROUGHOUT BOAT IN MOCCASIN CHAMOIS DECOR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION: DECOR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER MATERIAL: DECOR: LED INTERIOR LIGHTS THROUGHOUT DECOR: PRESTIGE DECOR DECOR: SATIN NICKEL INTERIOR LIGHT TRIM THROUGHOUT DECOR: SOFA, UPGRADED STYLE, "DEWBERRY STYLE ON AFT SECTION ONLY", IN ULTRALEATHER DECOR: WRAPPED HATCH CARPET INSTALLATION DELIVERY: WATER DELIVERY KIT W/TOOL SET DINETEE: DIMMER ON OVERHEAD LED LIGHTS DINETTE: DINETTE TABLE TO BE TEAK WITH TEAK PEDESTAL ENG RM: 110V OUTLET ON AFT BULKHEAD AT ENTRANCEWAY ENG RM: AWLGRIP BRASS THRU-HULLS & SEA STRAINERS IN ENGINE RM & FWD BILGES ENG RM: FUEL FILTERS SNOW WHITE ENG RM: FUEL PRIMING PUMPS 24V ENG RM: GENERATOR GAS-WATER SEPARATOR FOR STD GENERATOR ENG RM: INSTALL BACKUP PUMP FOR SEAWATER SYSTEM PLUMBED IN PARALLEL ENG RM: PAINT ALL PUMPS EXCEPT FRESH WATER PUMP SNOW WHITE ENG RM: RUN LINE FROM OIL CHANGE SYSTEM TO COCKPIT DOCKSIDE BOX ENG RM: S&I 700 GPD WATERMAKER WITH AUTO BACKFLUSH FB: BOAT TO GET TOWER AFTER DELIVERY FB: BUELL AIR HORNS FB: CUSTOM: PAINT INSIDE RADIO BOXES BLACK FB: CUSTOM: UPGRADE FB CUSHIONS TO ULTRALEATHER BUCKSKIN FB: CUSTOM: UPGRADE HELM CHAIR CUSHIONS TO ULTRA LEATHER BUCKSKIN FB: DRILL & TAP ELECTRONICS BOX LIDS FOR GAS SPRINGS FB: ELECTRONIC SINGLE-LEVER CONTROLS FOR HELM POD FB: ELECTRONIC TROLLING VALVES FB: FRESH WATER OUTLET ON BRIDGE FB: INSTALL BRIDGE WITHOUT EXPOSED FASTENERS FB: INSTALL REMOVABLE FLYBRIDGE JUMPSEAT BACKREST FB: PROVIDE DEDICATED FW FEED FOR TOWER WITH LABELED SHUTOFF VALVE IN FWD FB LOCKER FB: PUSH BUTTON CATCHES FOR ELECTRONICS BOXES FB: RECESSED ELECTRONICS BOXES FB: REFRIGERATE BRIDGE DRINK BOX FB: S&I RELEASE TEAK HELM POD FB: VHF RADIO ICOM-604 FB: ZF ENGINE CONTROLS FSH: FAUCET TO BE SATIN NICKEL FSH: SHOWER FIXTURES TO BE SATIN NICKEL FSH: TOWEL BARS AND RINGS TO BE BRUSHED NICKEL FSR CUSTOM: MATTRESSES TO BE VIKING SLUMBER #6 FSR HEAD: AMTICO FLOORING FWD TO AFT 3" X 36" AROW CLASSIC WALNUT FSR HEAD: CORIAN VANITY COUNTERTOP IN SANDLEWOOD WITH 1/2 BULLNOSE EDGE; BONE SINK FSR HEAD: MIRROR AROUND UPPER VANITY INSERT FSR HEAD: S&I BRUSHED ALUMINUM SHOWER DOOR FSR HEAD: TEAK FACE ON LOWER VANITY FSR: DIMMER ON OVERHEAD LED LIGHTS FWD HEAD CUSTOM: INSTALL CORIAN ACCENTS IN SHOWER FWD SR LAYOUT: VIP CROSSOVER FORWARD GALLEY CUSTOM: MIRROR BACKSPLASH GALLEY: 110V OUTLET NEXT TO SWITCH ON BOTTOM OF UPPER CABINET ABOVE SINK GALLEY: 3-BURNER RECESSED RANGE GALLEY: AMTICO FLOORING IN GALLEY FWD TO AFT 3" X 36" AROW CLASSIC WALNUT GALLEY: CORIAN COUNTERTOP TO BE HIGH POLISHED SANDLEWOOD WITH OGEE EDGE GALLEY: FAUCET TO BE SATIN NICKEL GALLEY: GALLEY OVERHANG GALLEY: UNDERCOUNTER REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER WITH DRAWERS GENERAL: PROVIDE OVERBOARD DISCHARGE FOR ALL HEADS HEADS: SEALAND HEAD SYSTEM HULL: ADDITIONAL FUEL TANK HULL: BOTTOM PAINT VIKING BLUE HULL: CUSTOM NON-METALLIC BOOT STRIPE IPO STANDARD HULL: FIBERGLASS SIDE THRU-HULLS HULL: HULL COLOR TO BE BUCK BLUE HULL: OVAL EXHAUST OUTLETS (LINEAR EXHAUST) HULL: PROP POCKETS TO REDUCE DRAFT LAYOUT: GLOSS FINISH THROUGHOUT LAYOUT: THREE STATEROOM LAYOUT MECH: INSTALL TEE IN DOCKSIDE WATER MANIFOLD TO FILL WATER TANK FROM COCKPIT MSH: FAUCET TO BE SATIN NICKEL MSH: SHOWER FIXTURES TO BE SATIN NICKEL MSH: TOWEL BARS & RINGS TO BE BRUSHED NICKEL MSR CUSTOM: MATTRESSES TO BE VIKING SLUMBER #8 MSR HEAD CUSTOM: INSTALL CORIAN ACCENTS IN SHOWER MSR HEAD: AMTICO FLOORING FWD TO AFT 3" X 36" AROW CLASSIC WALNUT MSR HEAD: CORIAN VANITY COUNTERTOP IN SANDLEWOOD WITH 1/2 BULLNOSE EDGE; BONE SINK MSR HEAD: MIRROR AROUND UPPER VANITY INSERT MSR HEAD: TEAK FACE ON LOWER VANITY MSR: DIMMER ON OVERHEAD LED LIGHTS MSR: END TABLE TOPS TO BE TEAK MSR: HARDWIRE NIGHT TABLE LAMPS MSR: S&I 26" FLAT SCREEN TV PALM BEACH TOWERS 52' CONVERTIBLE TOWER: PORT SR: CUSTOM: MATTRESSES TO BE VIKING SLUMBER #6 POWER: MAN V12-1400CRM: 1400 MHP PSR: DIMMER ON OVERHEAD LED LIGHTS PSR: S&I 19" FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION SALON CUSTOM: TEAK STRIPS IN BETWEEN HEADLINER PANELS SALON: AMTICO FLOORING AT SALON ENTRANCEWAYFWD TO AFT 3" X 36" AROW CLASSIC WALNUT SALON: CARPET RUNNER, PARTIAL, CANVAS SALON: COCKTAIL TABLE SALON: DIMMERS FOR QUARTZ LIGHTS SALON: S&I TEAK TRIM WHERE AMTICO FLOOR MEETS CARPET SALON: SALON DOOR WITH ELECTRIC DOOR OPENER SALON: SALON ENTERTAINMENT CENTER TOP TO BE TEAK SALON: VALANCES TO BE TEAK SALON: VIKING HOME THEATER SALON: WIRE BOX TO BE TEAK
- PHOTO NOTE
- SISTERSHIP PROFILE PHOTO.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Miami Beach, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Charleston, SC – 843-577-3470