- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 CRM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Viking 52 Convertible is another impressive addition to our world renowned stable of blue-water tournament contenders. As you would expect from Viking, this model evolves from recent introductions before it including the Viking 42, the Viking 55 and the Viking 62.
- MANUFACTURER PROVIDE DESCRIPTION
- Launching in June, the new Viking 52 Convertible is another impressive addition to our world renowned stable of blue-water tournament contenders. As you would expect from Viking, this model evolves from recent introductions before it including the Viking 42, the Viking 55 and the Viking 62. In our commitment to build a better boat every day it is insufficient to merely add a fresh face to the line up unless it incorporates the latest treatments and engineering milestones and the new Viking 52 has all this and more. The resin infused hull boasts a sophisticated matrix of composite materials including end-grain balsa coring, DuPont Kevlar, and knitted fiberglass laminates. The one-piece deckhouse assembly stretching from the bow pulpit to the inner transom liner features carbon fiber in its composite structure. A molded fiberglass forepeak liner forward of the engine room sheds weight by incorporating the outer walls and floor, the lower port bunk, the sink base module and the shower pan for both heads, and the forward starboard bunk base. Maple lined interior hanging locker doors and cabinet and drawer fronts utilize a lightweight honeycomb core material. Continuing along its evolutionary trail, the forward entry is sharpened to knife through head seas. The convex hull shape adds buoyancy and molded strakes on the bottom provide lift for planing efficacy. As a whole, these hull and the V-bottom features and the 11.8 degree transom deadrise, utilize horsepower most efficiently for better speed and faster throttle response in keeping with the theme of all new Vikings. The three-stateroom, two-head layout offers a choice of sleeping arrangements in the bow. The standard layout features crossover berths with the lower a double bunk and the upper port side berth a large single. This will be the stateroom layout on hull number one. A second plan is available offering a custom queen berth. On both versions, the master is fitted with a walk-around queen bed and is served with a private head and shower. A third stateroom to port has upper and lower berths. The port and forward staterooms are separated by a shared head and shower. Ample stowage is provided in the three staterooms with large maple-lined hanging lockers, credenzas, and deep drawer space, as well as beneath each bunk. A laundry center in the companionway is standard. The salon is inviting and the area is well proportioned thanks to 17-ft 3-in. beam for relaxation and entertainment with an L-shape lounge, a home theater system, a dinette, and an L-shape galley complemented with Amtico flooring, and an island fronted with a pair of bar stools. Rich Juno teak joinery and furniture throughout the yacht, custom designer furnishings and dry good create a spectacular aura of refinement and luxury. The 142 square-foot cockpit offers the convenience and comfort of our exclusive observation mezzanine, while the flying bridge showcases our exclusive center console helm station arrangement with flanking lounges and forward seating. Engine choices include MAN V8 and V12 packages. Hull number will be powered with the MAN V12 1400 CRM diesels providing a cruise speed of 35 knots and a top end of 40 knots plus, depending upon load, sea conditions and other environmental factors. The new Viking 52 Convertible can be customized with Palm Beach Towers and Atlantic Marine Electronics equipment and accessories and be delivered turnkey ready.
- PHOTO NOTE
- SISTERSHIP PROFILE PHOTO.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Miami Beach, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Charleston, SC – 843-577-3470