- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is one of the most popular models that Buddy Davis made and is a spacious 2-stateroom layout. Great riding Carolina boat with many updates done in the past 3 years provides a great opportunity for a buyer looking to go fishing tomorrow. See highlights below for updates/upgrades and full specs for complete details.
Highlights: Complete paint job 2010 hull & topsides, NEW flybridge enclosure 4/2012, NEW 2011 Rupp triple spreader outriggers, NEW 2011 underwater lights, NEW 2011 complete electronics package with 3KW transducer, Furuno Navnet, 3D Garmin touch screen chartplotter. NEW 2011 SAT TV, all new flat screen tvs, and sound system, NEW 2011 carpeting and upholstery on sofas, REPLACED 2011 all canvas for flybridge seating and coaming bolsters, Four cameras for camera system, 4/2012: hauled boat and did complete bottom paint job, props were tuned, cutlass and strut bearings replaced, Pipewelders tuna tower, teak cockpit & covering board, custom live well system.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Stepping in to the salon through the sliding door, there is an L-shaped couch to starboard, and to port is a second couch both with storage underneath. Moving forward and down one step to the portside is a fully equipped galley with full-sized refrigerator/freezer. Opposite the galley and to starboard is the face-to-face dinette. Down two steps to port is the guest stateroom with upper and lower crossing berths. Opposite the guest stateroom is the guest head with separate shower stall. The master stateroom is located forward, featuring a queen size island berth, hanging locker and private head with separate shower.
- Cruisair AC NEW carpeting (2011) NEW carpet runners (2011) NEW Bose Entertainment Center am/fm/SAT radio and Ipod connection (2011) DVD player Bose surround sound speakers Samsung 37" flats creen tv L-shaped couch to starboard and couch to port with NEW ( 2011) upholstery and storage underneath U-line icemaker NEW Satellite tv (2011) Storage cabinets NEW (2011) window blinds
- Dinette with NEW upholstery (2011) Breakfast counter Teak & holly floor Gaggenau dual burner cook top stove Frigidaire full size refrigerator/freezer GE Microwave/convection oven NEW (2011) Granite countertop Storage cabinets
- Master Stateroom
- Queen walkaround bed with storage underneath Cruisair AC Hanging locker Reading lights Storage drawers & cabinets NEW (2011) Samsung 22" flat screen TV with Direct TV Artwork Carpeting Ensuite head
- Master Head
- Amtico flooring Separate shower stall Avonite countertop with molded sink Storage in mirror vanity Storage below sink Electric head Towel racks Overhead deck hatch
- Guest Stateroom
- Crossover berth Hanging locker Carpeting Bilge hatch Drawer storage Reading lights Cruisair AC
- Guest/Day Head
- Amtico flooring Separate shower stall Avonite counter with molded sink Storage in mirror vanity Storage below sink Electric head Towel racks
- Palm Beach centerline teak helm Single lever controls Pop-up electronics on Actuator NEW (2012) 3-sided flybridge enclosure Two teak helm chairs 2 bench seats (port & starboard) with cushions and storage underneath Gauges: RPM, voltage, pressure, temp Ritchie Compass 6 Rod holders on flybridge Spotlight control
- NEW (2011) Garmin 5208 touchscreen chart plotter NEW (2011) Furuno Navnet 3D system with 2 Green Marine screens (Chart, sounder, radar capable on both screens and 6' radar array) NEW (2011) 3KW transducer NEW (2011) Simrad AP28 autopilot NEW (2011) ICOM command mic III VHF NEW (2011) Clarion AM/FM/CD/SAT radio and I-pod capable NEW (2011) JL audio speakers (4)
- Pipewelders tuna tower NEW (2011) video camera centerline on tower 2 Quartz lights NEW (2011 ) spotlight Glendinning single lever controls NEW (2011) Garmin GMI 10 speed/temp/depth gauge NEW (2011) Furuno Nav Net 3D unit NEW (2011) ICOM M504 vhf Seating for 2 with hardtop
- Westerbeke 12.5 kw generator 50AMP shore power with cablemaster system AC/DC system Battery charger
- Cockpit and Deck
- Complete, NEW paint job (2010) NEW (2011) Rupp triple spreader outriggers with center rigger Cockpit bait freezer Teak fighting chair In-deck live well 2 custom on-deck portable live wells Fortress anchor Bait Prep Station with sink Tackle locker/cabinet Transom door & gate Spreader lights Teak cockpit & covering boards Salt and fresh water wash downs Camera in cockpit 2 electric reel plugs Cockpit controls Large fish box Cushioned coaming bolsters 4 Rod holders in covering boards 4 Rod holders on tower legs 50 amp shore power cord with cable master Cockpit sun shade cover NEW (2011) underwater lights
- Engine and Mechanical
- Detroit Diesel 710 HP, 8V92, starboard engine has 1494 hours and port has 2296 Engine room camera Cruisair air conditioning Glendinning engine synchronizer Fire suppression system Racor filter system 12-gallon hot water heater Oil transfer system Trim tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.