Here is a tough little trawler in the tugboat style that will never go out of date and turns head wherever she goes. Very economical to operate with her Lehmann 4 cylinder diesel engine burning only about 3/4 gallon per hour at cruising speed, and capable of exploring out-of-the way anchorages with her long range and shallow draft, she is an ideal pocket cruiser for an adventuresome couple. Traveller has benefitted from numerous upgrades in the last two years including the additon of a bow thruster, new Norcold Fridge, new windows, upholstery and interior paneling, new fuel tanks, A/C unit, and much more!
- Additional Specs, Equipment, and Information
- Builder/Designer Builder: Sundowner Designer: Jack Sarin Dimensions LOA: 30' Beam: 11' Displacement: 9600 Draft: 3' Engines Engine(s): Lehman Engine(s) HP: 90 Engine Model: Sundowner Hours: 2445 Cruising Speed: 8 Tankage Fuel: 88 Water: 50 Holding: 20 Accomodations Stateroom forward with Vberth (sleeps 2) Storage over berth Separate head with shower and toilet Sink, counter and towel racks Pilothouse sofa Decorator pillows (2) leaded glass windows with sea and seagull seascape Side windows replaced in 2011 Blinds for windows (2) Overhead lights 12v All throw rugs included Decorative brass lamp over table Galley Norcold Refrigerator with freezer Dinette table seats four easily, converts to double berth Microwave oven Stainless sink with pressure hot & cold water Force 10 3 burner propane cooktop Electronics Compass Garmin 740 chartplotter Uniden UM380 VHF SiTex Ultima VHF Landmark depthsounder Hawkeye Depthsounter Pioneer CD Stereo 2013 Samsung LCD tv on swivel bracket TV dockside cable and antenna Electrical/Mechanical System 4-T105 house batteries 12v staring battery Hesrt 2500W inverter charger Hydraulic steering New cutlass bearing 3 blade bronze prop Dockside electrical cable Freedom IO inverter 12 volt and 110 volt FCF 16000 BTU air conditioner new 2013 New fuel tank - 88 gallons Automatic bilge pump new 2013 Electric fuel pump High water alarm Fresh water cooling system Fuel filters Oil chasnge pump Racor fuel filter Raw water sea strainer Numerous spare parts, lines and fenders All repair receipts and ships' log High water alarm All manuals Deck Equipment Fortress anchor with 2 lines Lewmar electric windlass Canvas suncover over stern All windows and doors have sun and insect screens Hatch screen Bowmar stern hatch Coast Guard Approved safety package Non skid sealed teak decking Mast & boom Swim ladder Shurflo deck washdown Fenders and lines (6) life jackets Navigation lights Single search light Windshield wipers Storage boxes Transom door Stern shower Stern deck lights Stern deck 12v Hull paint - Awlgrip Navy blue Exclusions All personal items and items not permanently affixed.
- Brokers comments
- Traveller has lived up to her name, taking her owners from the Bahamas to Canada and back. Its hard to imagine an more affordable way to cruise under power with all the big boat amenities.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Financing available at 4.9% Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com