- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Albin 32+2 Command Bridge is a blend of the traditional sportfisherman with a practical and fuel-efficient cabin cruiser. She's built on a sea-kindly modified V-hull, with full-length skeg keel. Headroom is excellent thanks to a step-up command bridge. Wide sidedecks, bow thruster, swim platform with a transom door, and teak woodwork are features that add to her classic looks, practicality, versatility and value. This boat has been lovingly cared for by her present owner, The Albin 32+2 is the ultimate boat for a cruising couple. The master suite is enormous for a boat of this size, and features a queen island berth, hanging locker, ensuite head with a separate shower, television/VCR, and ice maker. This is a safe, economical cruiser that is an all-purpose cruise, dive, or fishing boat. She has a full-skeg keel for tracking, stability, and propeller protection; her cockpit (92-square feet) is large enough for lounging, diving, or fishing, and her wide side decks have bow rails all the way to the cockpit for safe, and easy docking, and anchoring.
- Broker's comments
- The Albin 32+2 is a low maintenance, versatile vessel that can fish, dive, weekend, or long distance cruise with equal abilites. Her quality build and handling characteristics are legendary. Raider is in top coditon and ready to go today.
- Additional Specs, Equipment, and Information
- Builder/Designer Builder: Albin Designer: Albin Design Team Dimensions LOA: 34'11 Beam: 12' 3' Displacement: 15,000 Draft: 3' 10" Engines Engine Single, Yanmar Engine HP: 350 Transmission: Hurth V-drive Hours: 615 Cruising Speed: 18-Knots Max Speed: 22 to 23-Knots Tankage Fuel: 260-Gallons Water: 117-Gallons Holding: 20-Gallons STATEROOM The master stateroom is forward with a centerline queen berth, ensuite head with a separate shower stall, bench seat, customer lockers and drawers. Electric Head W/Macerator Curtains CruisairReverse Cycle Heat & Air Conditioning (16,000-BTU) new 2012 GALLEY The galley is aft to port, with a dinette to starboard which makes into a king-size, or two single-berths, side-by-side berth. This vessel boast beautiful teak wood-work throughout the entire boat. Norcold Refrigerator/Freezers U lineIce Maker Microwave Oven Corian Counter-Tops Cup & Dish Storage Cabinets Two-Burner, Electric Stove W/Oven Built-In Coffee Maker Hot Water Heater Dockside Water Hook-Up DECK & HULL RAIDER has a dark green hull Aluminum Half Tower W/3-Sided Enclosure & Soft Top new canvas 2010 Swivel helm seat and removeable mate seat on flybridge, new 2012 Destroyer type wheel U shaped seating on flybridge Swim Platform W/Ladder Transom Door Cockpit shower Hinged, Fold-Up Sun Shade (Over Cockpit) new 2010 Cockpit Bolsters Hull Extension/Dive platform Integrated lfe jacket storage on bimini at bridge Large Cockpit (92-Square Feet) Bow Rail SL-600G Remote, Electric Anchor Windlass w/ remote at helm Delta Anchor W/Chain & Rode Boat Fenders & Dock Lines Freshwater & Saltwater Washdown Systems 3000# dinghy haulup winch in cockpit "C" davits on dive platform ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS 5-KW Northern Lights Generator W/Sound Shield (Only 978-Hours) 110-Volt Electrical Cables Shore Power Cords (2X30a ) Phone/Cable Hook-Ups 8-D Batteries (2) Racor 900 fuel filters Automatic 40-Amp Battery Charger Garmin 4210 Radar/chartplotter/fishfinder Garmin HD Radar dome Apelco Depth/speed/water temp Raymarine Tri-Data ST-60 Ritchie Compass VHF Marine Radio Raytheon ST-500 Autopilot WASS 120-LP Antenna Chart Lighter MECHANICAL/ENGINE ROOM Vetus Bow Thruster with new 5 blade prop 2013 Bennett Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering System Firebouy Halon, Automatic Fire Extinguishing System Stainless steel shaft Engine Temperature & Oil Pressure Alarm Fuel Filter Pressure Gauge Racor-1000 (Main Filter) Automatic & Manual Bilge Pumps (Forward & Aft) New 2013 New freshwater pump 2013
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Financing available at 4.9% Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com