- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.2-litre EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED AND LIGHTLY USED THIS 2000 SILVERTON 392 MOTOR YACHT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL 0R EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 8.2-litre EFI 405-HP Gas Engine's with only 390 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Showers, Kohler Generator (89-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink / Ice-Maker, Transom Shower, Snap-in Snap-out Carpeting (Aft Deck / Fly-Bridge), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Inside heated winter stored since new. Price just reduced to $119k ... Seller is ready to review offers, don't miss this one!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
High-sided motoryacht with Silverton's "SideWalk" deck plan is long on living space. Enormous full beam salon rivals most 45-footers in size, comfort. Highlights include stall showers in boat heads, fully equipped galley with hardwood floor, extended swim platform (optional), foredeck sun pan. Huge bridge can seat a small crowd. A huge success, over 600 were sold.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 23,577
- Total Power: 405 Cruising Speed: 20 Max Speed: 28
- Fuel: 286 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 60
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port / Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom w/(2) Hanging Lockers Aft / Master Stateroom Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower L-Shaped Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table Forward to Port L-Shaped Settee in Salon Aft to Starboard Salon Entertainment Center (Television / Stereo System) Aft to Port Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Coffee Maker (Built-in) Wood Flooring in Galley Refrigerator / Freezer Stove 3-Burner (Electric) Oven Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Fish-Finder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 12V Plug-in (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Kohler Generator
- Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Fender Holders Transom Shower Aft Deck & Fly-bridge Carpeting (Snap-in / Snap-out) Radar Arch / Fiberglass Hardtop Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Complete Canvas Package (Fly-bridge Enclosure / Aft Deck Enclosure) Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Horn Dockside City Water Connection ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Tom Lomasney directly at (586) 770-2141 for additional information or to schedule a showing.