- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Custom built, one owner charter boat. After a very successful charter career, the owner has retired. Built specifically for charter, the boat is very economical, has a huge cockpit, heavy duty commercial spec hull and shallow draft. The 3'6" draft allows access to areas like the Keys and Bahamas; the sea kindly hull has been proven in St. Thomas.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- V-berth forward followed by a guest stateroom with upper and lower single berths to port and head compartment with electric head and sink to starboard. Up a few steps to the salon which is large, open and airy. Forward in the salon to port is a large day bed, dinette to starboard. Galley is to starboard, lower helm and storage to port.
- Main Salon
- Side and forward windows provide bright open interior Side window sun screens Dinette Sofa/day bed Long galley with cabinet and drawer storage, sink and cooler Lower helm with engine gauges and controls, wheel, Ritchie compass, depth sounder Cabinet storage Engine and engine room access
- Anchor pulpit with roller Bruce plow anchor, chain and rode Spare Fortress anchor and spare Danforth style anchor Stainless steel bow rail Opening forward hatch and 2 dorade vents Flybridge hardtop Outriggers 4 flush mounted rod holders 4 fighting chairs Transom door 2 fish boxes Cockpit cooler and bench seat
- Electronics & Helm
- Lower helm in salon Flybridge helm and seating Gamin GPS Furuno color sounder VHF radio
- Engine Details & Electrical
- Detriot Diesel 12V-71 Spare parts in engine room Very roomy, easy access engine room Three 8D batteries
- Broker's Remarks
- Built as a charter boat, this boat is not a yacht but she is highly maintained on a daily basis by an extremely experienced professional.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.