The Contender 25 Tournament is a very versatile boat. If your plans include tournament fishing, diving, or just spending the day on the water, she will surpass your needs and expectations. A 24.5 degree deadrise provides a soft and dry ride in rough seas that has made Contender a legend in the offshore community.
******KEY FEATURES & OPTIONS SELECTED*****
- TWIN YAMAHA 150HP 4 STROKES
- T-TOP WITH SPORT UPGRADE
- TRANSOM BENCH SEAT, FOLD DOWN W/ BACK REST
- 50 GALLON TRANSOM LIVEWELL WITH LIGHT, CLEARLID
- 2ND HYDRAULIC STEERING CYLINDER UPGRADE
- POWER STEERING WITH TILT HELM
- FULL COCKPIT COAMING BOLSTER UPGRADE
- LEANING POST W/ 4 ROD HOLDERS, COOLER BASE
- 2 FULL LENGTH LOCKABLE ROD LOCKERS
- 140 GALLON FULLY LINED AND INSULATED FORWARD FISHBOX
- TWO 76 GALLON FULLY LINED AND INSULATED AFT FISHBOXES
- Standard Features
- Hull & Deck Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Solid Glass Stringer System Foam Floatation Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door Self-Bailing Cockpit Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck Heavy Duty Rub Rail Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage (1) 140 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box (2) 76 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Aft Fish Boxes (Port & Strbd) (2) Forward Under Deck Rod Lockers (Port & Strbd) Center Storage locker Forward of Console (1) 50 Gal. Round Livewells, Aft Above Deck (Excludes Plumbing) Console Flush face Lockable Storage Under Console Mechanical International Lighting Recessed Pop-Up Bow Light Hydraulic Steering w/Custom Steering Wheel Recessed Trim Tabs Waterproof Switches & Breaker Panel w/Indicator Lights 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump Compass Hardware Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring w/Cleat (Pop-Up) (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings (2) Pop-up Stern Cleats (2) 8” Spring Line Cleats - Midship (4) Lee’s Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders Recessed Bow Handrail
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- If you were going to create a sign to advertise our 25 Tournament it might be the following: Fish beware. Then again, this boat is equally adept at taking you out for a day of diving. Truth be told, the 25 Tournament is simply a great all-around boat. Rigged with single or twin Yamaha outboards you’ll get to where you want to go quickly and efficiently. With Contender’s 24.5-degree offshore hull design, she’ll make quick work of any chop with a soft, dry ride. Amenities include recessed bow rail, forward recessed gunwale rod holders, 50 gallon livewell and walk through transom. For fishing, cruising or just for fun, the 25 Tournament will suit, and surpass, all of your needs.
- Options selected
- Additional battery w/ switch, 3 total Split door console w/ forward cooler & cushion T-Top with Sport Upgrade, 4 rod holders on back - Ice Blue canvas Gemlux Flush mount scoop - stainless Live well clear lid w/ light 4 additional rod holders in gunnels, 8 total 6 Console rod holders, vertical Stern pop-up cleats Garelick Telescoping boarding ladder Saltwater wash down Multicolor under gunnel lights 2nd Hydraulic steering cylinder for twin engines Power assisted steering Stainles helm wheel w/ knob & tilt Transom bench seat, fold down w/ removable back rest Full coaming bolster around entire boat
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.