- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CAT 2000 hours service has been done! 100% ready to go!!
All new headliners! Exterior teak decks just sanded, cleaned and sealed August 2013. Priced to SELL !!!
SELLER WILL TRADE FOR WITH AN UPSCALE CLASS A RV !!!
SELLER WILL TRADE WITH A LARGER MOTOR YACHT WITH MINIMUM THREE STATEROOMS !!!
SELLER ALSO HAS A BRAND NEW MOUNTAIN HOME VALUED AT OVER 300K THAT HE WOULD TRADE FOR LARGER MOTOR YACHT
The East Bay 49 is a top quality, down east style express whose elegant appearance and meticulous construction represent the ultimate in classis American yachting. A strikingly handsome yacht with a long foredeck and traditional Down East styling, she is built on a modified deep “V” hull with a short keel and prop pockets for reduced draft. The East Bay’s rich two stateroom interior-a blend of hand rubbed teak cabinetry, teak and holly cabin sole, Corian countertops and custom hardware are second to none. The 49 offers a spacious semi-enclosed helm deck where guests will certainly prefer to congregate, provides comfortable seating for a small crowd. The beautifully finished molded hardtop is an integral part of the design, and access into the engine room is through a hinged section of the cockpits bench seat. Additional features include wide side decks, a power assisted center windshield panel, and teak swim platform with transom door. The Caterpillar 3196TA, 660 hp diesel engines have 1900 hours and the major 2000 hour service was completed in March 2013. The 49 will cruise at 20 knots and can reach speeds in excess of 28 knots. A distinctive yacht that turns heads in any marina or waterway, this 49 is not to be missed.
Given its generous proportions, the Eastbay 49 offers more room than others in its class. A luxuriously appointed main salon provides a comfortable area for dining, relaxing and entertaining. The master stateroom is located all the way forward and features a private head with stall shower. The twin berth guest stateroom is located to port with a full-size head to starboard. A very large helm deck and Grand Banks quality is present throughout. All interior joinery is done in satin finished teak and executed to the highest yachting standards. The Eastbay 49 is the flagship of the Eastbay family of solid cruisers.
Listed by the United Yacht Sales "TOP GUN" for 2011 and 2012 and United Yacht Sales Top Producer since 2009! Call me for information on selling your power or sail boat.
- A large teak decked cockpit makes it suitable for fishing or entertaining. Stowing gear is easy with three spacious lazarettes. A large garage door leads directly into the engine room for easy inspection and maintenance. There is easy access to the foredeck by wide walk-around teak decks. The hull color is flag blue (NEW in 2010). The stainless anchor roller supports a custom made polished stainless Italian 65-lb plow anchor attached to 200' of chain. Two forward lazarettes hold the fresh water wash-down, and a 50-lb spare anchor with 200 ft of chain and rope rode and lines. Shore power connections are made easy by the Cable Master power cord system. The swim platform is equipped with an innovative hydraulic swim platform, which allows for the launching of a large RIB tender or Jet-Ski. Entering the cockpit is made easy by using the wide teak hydraulic swim platform and the transom door. The cockpit is large and features an aft facing cockpit bench seat and three lazarettes. Access to the side decks is made easy by use of port and starboard steps. The side decks are wide making maneuverability simple. From the cockpit and up two steps is the helm deck. A very well laid out helm deck area includes many Eastbay options. The helm chair is a Pompanette pedestal mounted adjustable chair. Opposite to port is a double wide companion seat, which has an icemaker built-in below with a louvered teak cabinet door. Forward on the dash area is a teak enclosed glass covered chart locker. Below the chart locker are two large teak cabinets with bottle and tackle storage. Aft of the companion seat is an “L” shaped settee with high/low varnished teak yacht table. To starboard behind the helm seat is a large settee with life jacket storage below. Further aft is a large storage locker as well. The back of the hardtop is enclosed with Stamoid material and Eisenglass. In bad weather, this enclosure provides a dry and comfortable ride. The cockpit features a fresh water transom shower and (4) flush mounted fishing pole holders. The side windows slide open and have screens. The center windshield opens electrically adding helm deck ventilation and above the helm and companion seats are hatches with screens. In the center of the helm deck is a large engine room hatch with a hydraulic opening. Custom made teak rod holders store six fishing rods on the hardtop ceiling over the port settee. Four rod holders are found on the aft cockpit gunnel. Down 4 steps (with storage beneath each tread) from the helm deck and to starboard is the “U” shaped dinette. Behind the back cushions and under the bottom cushions are additional storage areas. The teak dinette table has two flush openings for storage and the tops reverse to provide cup holders. The table is easily raised and fixed at any height assisted by a hydraulic piston. The dinette area is great for dining, entertaining, or relaxing. Across from the settee and to port is the galley. The Galley is “U” shaped and offers Corian countertops, ample storage with double stainless steel sinks, two large holding plate refrigerators and one large in the counter holding plate freezer. Drawers and cabinets provide plentiful storage areas for dishes and food. The galley sole is teak and holly. The guest cabin is forward and to port. The guest stateroom offers twin berths with four drawers under each for storage, a large hanging locker between the berths. Light and ventilation are provided through an overhead hatch and a vent as well as individual reading lamps. The guest head is located across the passageway and is equipped with a fresh water electric head, mirrored vanity, large countertop, and ample cabinet storage. All the way forward is the master cabin with a luxurious centerline island queen berth which can be easily accessed from either side and opens to reveal storage. Hanging lockers and drawers provide plenty of storage. There are additional storage cabinets on each side of the berth. There is an overhead hatch for ventilation and lighting. Custom lighting includes halogen reading lamps, dimmer controlled overhead lights and floor lights. The master ensuite head features a separate stall shower and fresh water electric head with tank tender system. "JUST REWARD” has a cruising speed of 20 knots while at 17 knots she has a range of more than 500 nm. Ample sound insulation and well-designed helm deck allow for normal conversation while cruising. The raised bridge deck provides seating for 12 comfortably out of the elements. The hydraulic windscreen makes regulating airflow though the cabin as simple as clicking a switch. Visibility is 360 degrees and docking and communicating with crew is easily handled from the helm. Remote windlass controls allow for single handed anchoring and a fresh water wash down keeps chain and anchor free of mud and grass. Fitted with extra fuel capacity and a unique hydraulic dinghy lift, this East Bay 49 is ready to explore any beach or remote island. The owner’s change of plans dictates the sale.
- Located down and on the port side the galley will please even the most discriminating chef. Double stainless steel sinks with cutting board covers and single lever faucet Corian counter tops with teak fiddles Teak cabinet doors Ample storage with cabinets and drawers Grunert custom top loading 110 volt freezer built into the aft countertop (2) Grunert custom front loading 110 volt refrigerators U-Line ice maker in cabinet on helm deck Princess 3 burner propane stove and oven with matching counter top cover (2) propane tanks in helm deck propane locker with gauges and solenoid Welbuilt built in microwave oven Teak and glass storage cabinet for glassware and liquor bottles. Cabinet with trash receptacle In counter storage area
- 12 volt DC and 120/250 volt AC power Beautiful and well-marked Grand Banks wiring AC/DC electrical panel with circuit breakers located at helm 30 single pole DC breakers 16 single pole AC breakers and 2 double pole AC breakers for main air conditioning Onan 8 Kw diesel generator in sound shield with 950 hours Glendinning Cable Master shore power system with 50 Amp cord, 75 ft Sentry Model G140-3NL battery charger with 40 Amps (2) New AGM Group 27 house batteries in 2013 Pro-Watt STAT POWER inverter with 2500 watts and panel at helm Battery selector switch in electrical panel Seaward 18 gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger to main engines Zinc Saver II galvanic isolator system Dual trumpet stainless steel 12 volt horn All new interior LED lights plus red/white lights on bridge deck GFI protected electrical plugs SeaLand electric Vacu-Flush heads with macerator and holding tank Watermakers, Inc. reverse osmosis water maker with only 23 hours of use Emerson 18” flat screen TV in main salon cabinet on slide out KVH Trac-Vision system with hardtop mounted dome antenna (2) Sony AM/FM/CD players in main salon and helm with BOSE remote speakers Sony 10 disc CD changer in main salon (2) Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning systems and (3) air handler units, 6000 BTU in guest cabin, 12,000 BTU in master cabin, and 16,000 BTU in salon Tank Tender indicators for holding tanks Water gauge at helm Fuel gauges at helm (3) carbon monoxide alarms
- Electronics & Helm
- Ritchie Powerdamp binnacle compass ICOM IC-M59 VHF radio Furuno Model 1932 MK2 radar with open array radar antenna Furuno Model GP-1650 DF color depth DGPS plotter and echo sounder Furuno Model RD-30 speed and depth indicator Furuno Model ED-2200 remote depth sounder Hawk Eye depth indicator Simrad Robertson AP-22 autopilot VDO rudder indicator Guest remote controlled spotlight
- 2000 hour CAT service done! Access into the engine room is easy through either the helm deck hatch or the cockpit garage doorway. The engine room offers exceptional space for routine maintenance and your mechanic. Caterpillar 3196TA diesel engines with 1950 hours and fresh water cooled 2000 hours engine service performed in March 2013 Caterpillar CMS engine monitor and gauges with alarm for engine temp and oil pressure Morse stainless steel single lever throttle and transmission levers Twin Disc Model MG-5114-A transmission with 1.92:1 ratio Glendinning engine synchronizer Stainless steel 2 ½ inch shafts with dripless shaft seals Racor primary fuel filters with pop up vacuum indicators Groco oil exchanging system using braded stainless steel hoses Custom made stainless steel drip pans under each engine Bronze sea cocks and strainers Sea Star hydraulic steering system with reservoir Traditional wood steering wheel Fireboy automatic or manual engine room fire suppression system
- Stainless steel bow roller Stainless steel custom Delta 65 pound primary anchor with 200 feet of chain rode Maxwell Model 2200 12 volt electric windlass with foot and helm controls Anchor lockers forward for line and rode storage Fresh and raw water anchor wash downs in anchor locker Stainless steel stanchions with port and starboard boarding gates Stainless steel deck hardware with (8) cleats Stainless steel deck grab rails High gloss and stained teak toe rails, and cabin top trim (4) flush mounted stainless steel fishing pole holders in cockpit Teak deck in cockpit, helm deck, side decks and bow Pompanette adjustable helm chair with foot rest Hydraulic teak swim platform with stainless steel folding swim ladder (3) overhead deck hatches with screens and stainless steel opening ports with screens (2) teak raised stainless steel dorado vents Helm deck hardtop with two opening overhead hatches Aft and side curtains for complete helm deck enclosure Three panel windshield with wipers and center opens for ventilation Helm bridge side windows open with ventilation screens Custom radar mast on hardtop Varnished name boards for port and starboard running lights Varnished teak flagpole holder bow and stern Teak grating under seats, lazarettes, and engine room Dockside water, TV and telephone connections
- Hull Paint & Boot Stripe AWLGRIP 2010 Bottom Paint, Prop-Speed & Zincs 2010, 2012 and 2013 Black water hoses all replaced 2010 Varnish Exterior 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Varnish Interior Sole - Satin 2012 Exterior teak decks renewed-July 2013 CAT Engine Service, 2000 hours 2013 Starboard engine alternator new in 2013 All hoses and belts for engines and genset replaced in 2013 ONAN Service 2013 New Macerator 2011 Exterior windows painted with white AWLGRIP 2013 All zincs replaced in 2013 All thru-hulls inspected and lubricated 2013 New house batteries in 2013
- Broker's Remarks
- A beautiful and well cared for 49 that shows pride of ownership. Current owner recently decided to find a larger motor yacht. She spent almost half her life in fresh water and under cover! All reasonable offers presented including quality trades for larger vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES United Yacht Sales of the Carolinas offers FREE winter dockage to our new central listings. Contact the listing broker for details on how we can help you sell your boat. "Be IN the market, NOT on the market"