- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- CR V8
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Jessica is a 2007 58 Vicem Classic Express. With a replacement cost of just over Two Million Jessica is seriously for sale at a reduced price in May of 2014 too $1,099,000.00. She is truly a turn key yacht for the true yachtsman. This Vicem is Hull #69 from the 58 Classic Line and is powered with 900 Common Rail MAN Diesel Engines. The 900 MAN's only have 675 Hrs and in the winter of 2013 the 1000hr Service was preformed by Certified MAN Mechanics in Newport, Rhode Island. No expense has been spared in keeping this gorgeous vessel looking like new.
Key Features of "Jessica"
Bow & Stern Thrusters
Upgraded 900 MAN CR Engines W/675hrs & 1000hr Service Complete
Twin RayMarine E120's
32" Sony LCD HIgh Low in Salon
Glendinning 50 Amp Power Cord
Grill in Cockpit
48" Teak Swim Platform
Yacht Controller with Remote Lanyard
- The Vicem 58 has a wonderful and useful layout. She is a two cabin two head layout (with twoshowers). The galley is down and gives you a huge feeling of open space with the forwardwindshields acting as overhead sky lights. Open and warm salon with two large aft doors tocockpit. Satin African mahogany wood work is top notch! She has an old world feel with all high end equipment.
- Saloon/ Bar/Dining Area/Helm Station
- • Bottle and glass storage. • Chairs, lounge, dining. • Coffee table, wood, with high low mechanism. • Controls at helm, full range for all yacht functions. • Electronics console, removable. • Helm console. • Helm outlet, 12 vdc. • Helm seat, wood, for two persons. • Indicators at helm; engine panels. • Settee, straight, twin with storage.
- • Cooktop, 4 burner • Countertop lockers. • Countertop, Corian • Drawers, cutlery and storage. • Faucet, single lever, chrome. • Icemaker • Microwave oven, stainless steel, convection, gourmet, 110 vac. • Plate storage in lockers. • Range hood, stainless steel, vented, vdc • Refrigerator/Freezer apartment size, vac/vdc • Sink, stainless steel, polished. • Trash container, slide out plastic bin.
- Master Stateroom & Master Head
- • Berth, island queen with lift up storage, headboard. • Countertop, Corian, for head. • Faucet, sink, single lever, pop up drain and P-trap, chrome. • Hanging lockers, lined with shelves and micro switch for LED closet light. • Mattress foam, premium quality. • Mirror, premium décor, glass. • Night stands with storage. • Shower stall, with wood framed tempered glass door, painted cold molded epoxy. • Shower with drain pump, 24 vdc. • Sink, stainless steel, under counter mount. • Storage in head, with lockers, drawers. • Toilet accessories, paper holder, towel rack, rings, hooks, chrome. • Toilet, marine, electric, 24 vdc.
- VIP Guest Stateroom & Head
- • Berth, island queen with lift up storage, headboard. • Countertop, Corian, for head. • Faucet, sink, single lever, pop up drain and P-trap, chrome. • Hanging lockers, lined with shelves and micro switch for LED closet light. • Mattress foam, premium quality. • Mirror, premium décor glass. • Night stands with storage. • Overhead hatch. • Shower stall, with wood framed tempered glass door, painted cold molded epoxy. • Shower with drain pump, 24 vdc. • Sink, stainless steel, under counter mount. • Storage in head, with lockers, drawers. • Toilet accessories, paper holder, towel rack, rings, hooks, chrome. • Toilet, marine, electric, 24 vdc.
- Common Interior Features
- • Cabin doors, veneered panels with solid frame, chrome door hardware, door stops. • Décor curtains for staterooms. • Décor curtains, on main salon windows. • Décor package, bedspreads, pillow shams, pillows for staterooms. • Décor package, fabrics, seats, settees, throw pillows for salon and staterooms. • Drawers, veneer panel with frames, slides, self closing stops. • Fiddles, galley, stainless steel. • Grab rails, wood. • Hardware, stainless steel and chrome. • Headlining, painted formed panels, removable. • Insect screens, removable for opening port lights. • Lighting, down lights, accent lights, spot lights, indirect, 24 vdc. • Lights, reading over berths, 24 vdc. • Locker door, veneered panels, positive locker. • Owner’s operation and maintenance manual. • Painted interior, hidden surface areas below lockers, berth and furniture. • Port Lights, stainless steel, with screens, deck only • Sole, laid iroko flooring, wenge border inlay, satin finish. • Spare parts kit, general. • Stainless steel fiddles. • Steps, with clear non-skid varnish. • Varnish, marine varnish, matt finish. • Wall coverings, veneer, painted panels. • Watch Set clock/tide clock/barometer • Wood, mahogany
- • Deck and house top structure, with mahogany framing and beams. Carbon w/ epoxy located at high load areas. • Deck exterior small parts: Wood and plywood cold molded parts for deck. • Deck hull joint, fully glued and mechanically fastened. • Deck lamination and sheathing, fabrics for hull and deck sheathing to be E-glass biaxial; 1 ply, with epoxy coating and lamination. • Deck Painting, superstructure and deck, epoxy undercoating, epoxy fairing compound, priming and polyurethane coating for all deck and deck parts’ surfaces, choice of white or cream. • Deck, main and superstructure: Wood and marine plywood cold molded deck, with epoxy. • General, epoxy cold molded, hard chine, planing hull and cold molded plywood decks, superstructure and housetop. • Hull lamination, fabrics for hull and deck sheathing to be E-glass biaxial; 2 ply, with epoxy coating and lamination. • Hull Painting, boot-top, priming and polyurethane coating for boot top, choice of colors. • Hull Painting, bottom, epoxy undercoating, epoxy fairing compound, epoxy barrier coating, anti fouling paint for all bottom surfaces. • Hull Painting, topsides, epoxy undercoating, epoxy fairing compound, priming and polyurethane coating for all hull topside surfaces, choice of colors. • Hull quarter guards and rub rails, laminated teak and bolted with stainless strikers. • Hull structure, mahogany and hard wood stringers, framing, keelson, sheer, clamps, chine clamps, longitudinal stringers. • Hull, general, wooden cold molded hull with epoxy; Strip and cross planked mahogany hull skin. • Soles, structural, laminated marine plywood. • Structual and watertight bulkheads, composite marine plywood with sound proofing for bulkheads and panels. • Structural engine bed structure, cold molded mahogany, laminated.
- Mechanical & Plumbing
- • Air conditioning total 60,000 BTU. • Air-conditioning, condensation drain with pumps. • Air-conditioning, direct expansion. • Bilge pump, manual. • Bilge pumps, zoned, automatic, 24 vdc. • Bow thruster. • Dampeners, for engine room intakes, mechanical. • Discharge pumps, black/gray water tanks, 24 vdc, with level indicator. • Engine instrumentation at helm, start/stop with electronic digital/analog displays. • Engine mounts, heavy duty isolation mounts. • Engine room exhaust and intake blowers 24 vdc. • Engine room faucet, fresh water. • Engine throttle and gear shift controls, single station, electronic, with synchronizers, trolling valve control. • Engine, marine gear trolling valves. • Engines, marine reduction gears. • Exhaust system, twin risers, with FRP tubing, high temperature silicon rubber connectors, isolation mounted, discharge underwater. • Exhaust, generator system with gas water separator. • Fire extinguishers for galley, engine room and staterooms. • Fresh water pump, variable pressure, 24 vdc. • Fresh water regulator, city water. • Fresh water system, engineered plastic piping and fittings. • Fresh water wash down in bow and cockpit. • Fuel filters, single water separators for each engine. • Fuel hose, fill, supply, return, approved Type A1 and A2. • Propeller shafts, HS stainless steel, with tapered coupling, direct connection. • Propellers, fixed pitch, 4 blade, NiBral. • Propellers, nickel-aluminum-bronze. • Seacocks on thru-hulls below waterline with double clamped hoses. • Seacocks, bronze and stainless steel with exterior hull strainers for engines, air conditioning, generator. • Seacocks, raw water strainers for pumps and intakes. • Seacocks, valves on thru-hulls above waterline with double clamped hoses. • Shaft brackets , stainless steel with rubber bearings. • Shaft seals, drip-less lip seals, spare seal installed. • Steering rudders, stainless steel with stainless shaft and bronze tiller arms with connecting rod, composite tube with bearings. • Steering wheel, varnished teak with stainless steel bars. • Steering, power assisted hydraulic with autopilot connection points. • Tank fills, for fuel, water, grey and black, stainless steel. • Tank gauges for fuel and water 24 vdc. • Tank, vents for fuel, water, grey, black tanks. • Tanks, fresh water, baffled in HDPE stainless steel 304. • Tanks, fuel, baffled in stainless steel 316L. • Tanks, black/grey water, baffled in high density polyethylene HDPE. • Toilets, 24vdc electric. • Trim tabs, stainless steel with twin actuators, single station, with indicators. • Ventilation, showers, 24 vdc. • Water heater, 11 gals/40 lts, vac. • Water hose, reinforced rubber hose for drainage, discharge and supply.
- Electrical Systems & Equipment
- • AC electrical system, 110-240 vac, 50 or 60 Hz. • Air horn, dual trumpet, 24 vdc. • Alternator, engines, 24 vdc-120 amp. • Alternator, generator, 12 vdc-60 amps. • Batteries, AGM, 2 each 200 Ah for bow thruster. • Batteries, AGM, 2 each 200 aH for engine starting. AGM 1 each 90 aH for generator. • Batteries, AGM, 4 each 200 aH for house for 400 ah service. • Battery boxes, hold down straps and covers. • Battery charger, 100 amp 24V. • Battery condition indicator. • Battery management panel, at AC ship’s systems panel. • Battery switch, emergency paralleling. • Bonding system, all metal parts below waterline. • Bonding system, zinc anodes. • Carbon Monoxide detector, each stateroom and salon, 24 vdc. • Circuit breaker panel. • Circuit breakers, 12-24 vdc, 110-240 vac. • Cockpit lights, 24 vdc. • Compass (1) , 5 degree card, located at helm console. • Courtesy lights, LED 24 vdc. • DC electrical system, 12 vdc, 24 vdc. • Engine room, lazarette lights, 24 vdc. • Galvanic isolator. • Interior lighting, spot, overhead, reading, mood lighting, 24 vdc. • Light Switches, 12 vdc or 24 vdc, modular with décor cover plates. • Navigation lights, LED, 24 vdc. • Outlets, 110 vac, modular with décor cover plates. • Outlets, GFCI Sockets in heads and galley. • Searchlight, 24 vdc, remote. • Shore power cable and inlet 50 amp with 50 ft. cable, yellow. • Spare parts kit, electrical. • Windshield wipers, triple, 24 vdc with speed control, auto parking and fresh water wash. • Wire fittings, marine grade, terminals, connectors, fuses, fittings and conduit. • Wiring, marine-grade, tinned copper.
- Exterior Outfit, Deck Hardware and Carpentry
- • All hardware chromed brass or stainless steel. • Anchor chain locker, self draining, with access hatch. • Anchor chain, with swivel. • Anchor roller, for single anchor storage, stainless steel. • Anchor, stainless steel. • Anchoring equipment, chain stopper, hawser, snubber, deck chafe plate. • Boat Hook, varnished mahogany. • Chocks, stainless steel cast. • Cleats, mooring, stainless steel. • Company Brand mark, on deck, stainless steel. • Cushions and seating, soft foam and fabric. • Docking euipment, lines fenders, fender covers. • Engine room air intake / discharge vents. • Engine room entrance. • Engine room, sound insulation, composite panels of dampening, barrier and absorption layers. • Flagstaff holders, bow and stern, stainless steel. • Flagstaff, bow burgee and stern ensign, stainless steel for bow, varnished teak for cockpit. • Grab rails, mahogany. • Hatch, deck,aluminum, tinted acrylic (3). • Hatches, teak, flush, in cockpit deck to lazerette, anchor locker • Hull identification mark (HIN). • Ladders, lazarette, stainless steel • Lockers, aft deck storage. • Quarter guard, laminated teak with stainless steel half round. • Rub rail, mahagony with stainless steel half round. • Scuppers, stainless steel. • Settee, with storage. • Shower, cockpit shower, recessed. • Skylight hatches on forward cabin top. • Swim ladder, stainless steel. • Swim platform, laminated teak mounted with stainless steel fitting. • Teak decking in cockpit. • Transom door. • Transom shower, hot and cold with retractable hose. • Windlass, dual function for chain and rode, 24 vdc. • Windows, direct glazed. • Windows, forward clear, side tinted. • Windows, tempered.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Central Listing Broker Jimmy Mathews 954-298-5307 Email: Jimmy@DenisonYachtSales.com