- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Horizon 8.1
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Well maintained ONE OWNER boat! THIS IS A MUST SEE BOAT!
Includes an extra set of canvas and Eisenglass!
This is a great mid sized express that has several "big boat" features including a separate shower stall in the head and easy access to the foredeck via its walk-thru windshield! Call today for your showing!!!
- Extra set of Canvas Cherry Wood Cabinets Sleeps 5 Enclosed Head with Separate Shower Vacu Flush Head Air Conditioning & Heat Convertible Dinette Mid Cabin with Privacy Curtain Forward Berth with Privacy Curtain Storage Lockers with Automatic Lighting Full Galley Stove Burners 2 Refrigerators Microwave Oven TV Stereo Fresh Water Wash Down Extra Large Swim Platform Full Enclosure Convertible Table in Aft Cabin Cockpit Wetbar with Refrigerator
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cruisers 340 Express offers unbeatable performance in an expertly designed, luxurious cruising package. Her interior accommodations will sleep five comfortably. The forward stateroom features a large double bed with easy access, and the stateroom can be closed off from the salon by a privacy curtain or an optional bulkhead and door. With the settee layout, this area can effectively lengthen the salon into one wide open living space or, with the privacy curtain, it can serve as a comfortable midcabin. The facing dinette - or available crescent-shaped, convertible dinette - to starboard provides an additional berth. Located just to port of the companionway is a full-service galley with all the amenities, including a large refrigerator/freezer, microwave and double-burner electric stove. For additional onboard convenience while cruising or living aboard, the 340 also provides a feature unusual for a boat in this class: a spacious head with a large, separate shower stall and full standing headroom. Abovedecks, the 340 has a generous cockpit seating arrangement that is ideal for dockside or on-the-water entertaining. She also features a wet bar, cockpit shower and available cockpit refrigerator or ice maker - perfect for fun-filled summer afternoons with family and friends. A custom-fitted enclosure will keep everyone protected from the hot sun or inclement weather.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com Why buy from Denison Yacht Sales? We have been serving yachtsmen and women throughout the world for almost 70 years Multiple US and International locations to serve you Over 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to selling your yacht Over 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to finding your dream yacht