- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Straight shaft 3JH3E FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Looking for a NEVER CHARTERED Late Model Catamaran that is LOADED, UPGRADED, and has been maintained to a standard most of us can only hope to achieve?
YOU'VE FOUND HER!!
Simply put "Meant To Be" is the nicest Leopard 42 on the market and she has all the equipment you could hope for! Since 2006 she has been "Island Hopped" throughout the Bahamas and Caribbean each season by her caring and knowledgeable Owners and outfitted to make each cruising experience more pleasurable than the last.
RECENT $5,000 REDUCTION MAKES HER EVEN MORE ATTRACTIVE!
Here's a "teaser" list to get you acquainted:
- New ICW friendly mast and rigging 2/2010
- Upgraded 40 HP Yanmars with straight drives
- Extended fuel capacity from 80 to 145 gallons
- 300 Gallon per day Watermaker
- Northern Lights 6KW Generator
- Two E-80 Chartplotter/ Radar systems
- Two 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air systems
- 2500 watt inverter/charger
- Solar panels - (3) 130 watt Kyocera
- Hardtop bimini with enclosures and sunshades
- Fresh 11/2012 bottom paint
- Splendide washer/dryer combo
- Immaculate interior appointments
- THREE Cabin Layout
AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!!
Once you've seen her you will know this boat was "Meant to Be" yours! Allow us the opportunity to introduce you today. We predict you will not be disappointed.
- Salon and Galley: The Leopard 42's interior really maximizes volume. The airy v-shaped salon seats 8 adults comfortably with discrete but spacious storage under the settee cushions. The salon dining table can be upgraded to provide an additional double berth, or convert to a casual coffee table. An adjacent lighted wine cabinet and wine glass rack add to the cozy atmosphere. You'll appreciate the galley layout which has soft curves and Corian countertops throughout, fans, overhead hatches and forward portlights provide excellent ventilation. Fixed windows and doors make for a wonderful near 360 degree view of the Harbor! The Nav Station with instrumentation and electrical panels is situated to starboard with flip top chart table, reading light, lower cabinetry for storage and an overhead cabinet providing access to the steering station wiring. The companionway to the Master Suite is starboard of the Nav Station and can be closed off with a folding door and sliding beech wood cover for complete privacy. Master Stateroom: The starboard hull is entirely dedicated to the Owner, with a spacious private cabin, study/office area, separate head, shower room, laundry facilities. A humongous storage area is forward of the enclosed stall shower. Located aft, the Master Stateroom features a queen berth with side access, a convenient bedside locker, a hanging wardrobe and plenty shelving for clothing and personal items. Four portlights and an overhead hatch with blind provide excellent lighting and ventilation. Amidships incorporates a study/ office area. The desk has document storage space, a reading light, overhead cabinet and book shelf, as well as a dedicated locker opposite. This area is currently used as a SSB radio station. The ensuite head, mirrored vanity and Corian sink and enclosed shower stall are located forward. A dedicated locker over the head houses the washer/dryer combo. Guest Staterooms: Located in the port hull each guest cabin features a large double berth, overhead lighting, adjustable reading lamps and full size hanging lockers with shelving. A large overhead hatch with blind and screen and numerous portlights provide excellent ventilation. The forward guest cabin provides for a forward single berth as well or more abundant storage capability. Each guest cabin has its own ensuite head with all the amenities including mirrored vanity, head, and shower. Cockpit & Deck: Drop-leaf table to port with cushioned seating for 6 or more. L-shaped seating to starboard along with double helmsman seating. Skylight/sail window over helm seat. Double door entry to salon. The mainsheet traveler is positioned overhead on the hardtop bimini allowing safe and easy walk through access from the cockpit to the aft platform, great for swimming or boarding a dinghy. Access to the aft deck from the cockpit can be gated and life-lined to ensure child safety. Relax with the spray and the sun on the trampoline between the bows or admire the view from the pulpit seats. Louvre slats fitted over the sloping salon windows facilitate access to the roof and provide shade in the main salon. Hardtop bimini provides a stable platform for access to the mast and boom. General: Accordion shades on all 7 salon/galley windows New Lewmar screens on all portlights Dining table has been upgraded to Corian Light and bright beech wood finish throughout Master stateroom and office area is carpeted Easy care composite flooring throughout the interior
- Robertson and Caine use the most advanced composite GRP sandwich construction incorporating a vacuum bonded balsa core, providing high compression and impact resistance. E Glass stitched fabric provides maximum strength and ensures a very good resin to glass ratio. The hull joints are solid fiberglass. The hull deck joint is bonded and through bolted, with additional glass at strategic stress points. Bulkheads are bonded to the hull. Isophthalic gelcoat and resin rich tissue improves resistance to hydrolysis and helps prevent osmosis.
- Force 10 2 burner propane stove w/ oven & broiler Magic Chef Microwave oven SeaFrost Tradewinds 12V cold plate system Raritan Icer-ette 85 icemaker Splendide 2000S washer/dryer combo 70/30 Stainless steel sink Corian countertops & raised serving counter/bar Filtered water tap at sink Four drawer slide-out pantry Two sliding door lockers Three under counter cabinets Cutlery drawer Knife rack Dish dry rack or dry locker Overhead galley ware locker Lots of galley ware included Two 10# aluminum propane tanks and one 20# tank all stored in vented LPG locker
- Raymarine ST7001+ Autopilot (2) Raymarine E-80 Color chartplotter/radar - 1 @ helm, 1 @ Nav (BOTH NEW 2009) Raymarine ST60 wind speed & direction Raymarine depth & speed SCS Pactor 3 modem Navionics Platinum Plus Lectronic charts 906P+ / US South Coast and Bahamas & 908P+ Caribbean and Bermuda SSB Rope antenna 6" x 18" Dynaplate ICOM M802 SSB radio w/ AT-140 auto tuner Raymarine 215 DSC VHF full function remote @ helm Raymarine 215 DSC VHF @ Nav Follow - Me TV (New Owner to provide dish & receiver ie; Direct TV) External mast mounted TV antenna (Glomex) Clarion CD/AM/FM stereo w/ salon & cockpit speakers Dynex TV w/ DVD player Autopilot, VHF's, depth, speed, wind instruments factory refurbished 2009
- Batteries: (4) 4D Gel Cells - House 10/2008 (800 amp hrs.), (1) Group 31 - Port engine & genset, (1) Group 31 - Starboard engine 2500 Watt Xantrex Freedom 25 Inverter/charger w/ remote Link 2000 controller Link 2000 battery controller w/ shunt showing main battery bank and solar panel charging Northern Lights 6 kw generator w/ sound shield (2620 hrs.) (3) Kyocera 130 watt solar panels Blue Sky SB2000 solar boost controller ProMariner zinc saver II galvanic isolator (2) 50' Marinco 30 amp shore power cables (5) Hella fans
- (2) Cruisair 16K BTU AC systems w/ digital controls & dehumidifier cycle (6) Bilge pumps - (4) Automatic, (2) Manual Kanzaki KM35A 2.64:1 transmission Racor fuel filters for engines & genset Galley Maid Mini Maid 300 gallon per-day watermaker Jabsco Electric Quiet Flush head with house size bowl in master head (2) Jabsco Manual flush, regular bowl with twist lock pump in each guest head Gravity feed holding tanks 15x15 3-blade fixed bronze alloy props Smoke & CO fume detector
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 60 # CQR w/ 350' chain, Secondary: 33# Bruce w/ 30' chain and 180' mega plait rode Lofrans Tigres 1200 electric windlass w/ handheld and foot operated controllers Hardtop GRP bimini w/ skylite window and 12v lighting Water catchment system Bimini top and dodger Isenglass windscreen Bimini Sunbrella side shades Aft Cockpit sunshade screens Aft sunshade S/S frame with Sunbrella cover Sunshade screens for salon side windows Bolstered double helm seat Cockpit cushions Bow seats 2005 Caribe MVP10 RIB dinghy 2005 Yamaha 8 hp OB engine Manual dinghy davit leads to winch Unique dinghy storage chocks Plastimo 6-man Transocean liferaft (needs recertification) Magma Newport grill w/ cover and plumbed internally for LPG Two rail mount kayak holders Leather covered wheel Fresh water shower @ port sugar scoop S/S Deck hatch guards S/S handrails Cockpit gate Double tramp (3) Foredeck lazarettes Anchor swivel Bow deck wash fitting and pump - dual fresh/salt water system Stern deck wash fitting & pump - saltwater (8) Life jackets (4) Rod storage holders (3) Trolling rod holders Fenders and lines
- Sails & Rigging
- 135% Genoa Fully battened mainsail (raised using windlass with foot switch) 2010 Doyle stack pack w/ lazy jacks 1.5 oz Asymetrical spinnaker Lewmar Ocean series with Wavespring self tailing winches Winches: Primary - (2) 50ST, Mast - (2) 44ST, Cockpit - (1) 40ST used for jib furler, traveler and dinghy lift (3) Winch handles and winch pockets Line bags port and starboard 28 volt Milwaukee right angle drill w/ winch buddy bit, may be used in any winch including dinghy lift and furling headsail NEW MAST AND STANDING RIGGING 2/2010 Mast height 63' - ICW Friendly!
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- The only disappointing thing about "Meant to Be" is that I am unable to buy her myself! Her knowledgable Owners love the boat and it shows in all regards. Even as she awaits her quick sale her Owners are still polishing, maintaining and upgrading. They stand ready to fully acquiant you with "Meant to Be" and teach you her ways and wiles. Don't miss out on this opportunity to own one of the finest Leopards available. Straight shafts NOT sail drives Full systems documentaion and extensive spares Bottom painted November 2012 w/ 2 coats Petit Trinidad 75 Expanded fuel capacity from 80 to 145 gallons (forward locker poly tank) Upgraded Yanmar diesels from standard 29 HP to 40 HP Equipped and ready to sail away including galley ware, bedding, & other household items
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage ona 50/50 basis. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info