- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sleeps 4 in 2 staterooms. The master stateroom is aft with a large centerline berth, hanging lockers, plenty of drawer storage and a private head with a bathtub/shower combination. The forward V-berth has a head and shower compartment. Full galley with stove w/oven, refrigerator, microwave, SS sink and plenty of counter space and storage for food and dishes. The spacious Salon can be entered from either side deck door. Salon has new carpeting.
This is a classic double cabin motor yacht built in the Mainship tradition for style and functionality. This motor yacht features a flybridge with full enclosure, and an aft deck for entertaining and enjoying our great waterways. There is a lower helm station in the main salon which can be easily accessed from either side deck door. The boat is in great condition as the owner is continually making improvements and upgrades to this boat.
Two new Cruisair 16,000 btu a/c units (2012) .New 7.5kw Kohler generator 2012. NEW BOTTOM PAINT AND NEW CANVAS (2012)
- Enter into the spacious salon through sliding deck doors port and starboard. Windows on all sides create a well-lighted interior. Lower helm station in on starboard side just inside deck door. Guest stateroom is forward with V-berth and separate head w/shower compartment. The Master Stateroom is aft of the salon with a centerline walk-around double berth and private head with tub/shower combination. There is a vanity in the Master Stateroom with a stool. There is plenty of storage throughout the vessel. A/C 13" TV/VCR in Salon Flat screen TV in Master SR (2012) New carpeting throughout vessel
- The galley is down one step on the port side. Breakfast bar with 2 bar stools is next to the galley for convenience in serving meals and cleanup. Stainless Steel sink Teak & holly sole Princess 3-burner electric stove w/oven Full Size Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer (New 2010) Hot/cold Pressure water
- The vessel can be boarded from either the port or starboard side or from the swim platform via stainless steel ladder. The aft deck is spacious and large enough for casual entertaining with comfortable seating. The aft deck is covered with a bimini for protection from the sun. Take three steps up to the flybridge helm station. The flybridge is enclosed for inclement weather. There are 2 captain chairs at the helm with additional L-shaped seating for guests. Additional features include a bow pulpit with windlass (remote control from flybridge), and wide sidedecks with high stainless steel stanchions. NEW BOTTOM PAINT (2012) NEW CANVAS (2012) Nav lights (2013) Windlass w/anchor and rode Remote for Windlass Anchor winch Remote Searchlight Swim Platform w/Davits Ladder Fresh water wash down Fenders Horn Windshield Wipers
- VHF Ritchie Compass Furuno GP-1610CFR Color GPS Plotter Sounder Datamarine Depth LX201 Jensen AM/FM/6-CD disc changer Stereo Speakers inside & outside Second Helm Station: Datamarine Depth LX201 CO Sentry Alarm
- 7.5KW Kohler Generator (New 2012) 2-30amp power cords
- Cooling system on both engines serviced; exhaust risers, elbows, & pump impellers replaced (Sept, 2009). Twin Crusader 454 (350HP) engines 300 SMOH Fireboy Halon w/alarm fire protection system Trim Tabs Synchronizer
- Broker's Comments
- Partial list of new, replaced or upgraded equipment: Exhaust risers, elbows replaced both engines 2009 Norcold full-size refrigerator 2010 Props reworked 2010 New engine hoses starboard engine 2011 New heat exchanger starboard engine 2011 New engine hoses starboard engine 2011 New heat exchanger starboard engine 2011 New in 2012: Kohler 7.5 KW generator with sound box Starter, alternator and water pumps – both engines All new Marelon thru hull fittings with Starboard bases New paint in bilge Bottom paint Shower drain pumps – both heads 2 new Cruisair 16,000 btu A/C units SS hot water heater Canvas (2 bimini tops and Eisenglass on bridge) Interior re-stained and varnished All new carpeting inside New stereo and inside speakers 4 house batteries Fuel gauge sending units and fuel gauge New macerator pump New in 2013: Both Raritan electric toilets completely overhauled New sanitation hoses from toilets to holding tank Overhauled cabin doors Partial new wall coverings (in process) New fixtures in heads New mattress and flexible support slats – bed in aft cabin New v-berth cushions SS butane BBQ grill
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: MICHAEL LESKO @ 813-927-5645 OR EMAIL email@example.com BOAT IS LOCATED IN: Ruskin, FL