- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1-litre Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS) LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS LOW HOUR 2004 CRUISERS YACHTS 370 EXPRESS IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 8.1-litre Horizon 370-hp Gas Engine's with only 360 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (1-Unit), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Interior Canvas Carpet Runners, Kohler 7.3kw Generator, Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, NEW Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, NEW Garmin 5212 w/GPS/Chartplotter, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator/Ice-Maker, bow thruster and MUCH more!
Brokers Notes: 'This is an immaculate upscale vessel offering above average accommodations. A spacious single stateroom design with coil spring mattress, along with a Steelcase sofa sleeper and dinette sleeper, will sleep up to 5 people. The beauty of this cruiser shines through with its great exterior look, and that LOA of 40'2" gives this vessel that 'big boat' feel. This one will make any captain feel proud with its powerful 8.1L engines, ease of handling and when you need a little extra to assist with your docking make use of that nifty bow thruster. The stunning look of the cherrywood cabinetry offers the perfect combination of beauty and function. This vessel has been extremely well cared by an owner who demanded nothing but the best and it shows. This one could be put back into the showroom.... This is great boating value and this is one that needs to be on your shopping list.'
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Stylish inboard cruiser (called 3672 Express in 2000-02; 3772 Express in 2003; 370 in 2004-07) blends upscale accommodations with quality construction, posh amenities. Offered with choice of floorplans; expansive single-stateroom layout has aft sleeper/sofa open to salon; alternate mid-cabin interior has private aft stateroom. Note high-gloss cherry woodwork, walk-through windshield, extended swim platform.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Hanging Storage Lockers, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, LCD-Television Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Overhead Storage Cabinet's Aft Settee (Converts to Berth) w/Mirrored Aft Bulkhead, Hanging Storage Locker Canvas Carpet Runners LCD-Television in Salon (Located Underneath Galley Refrigerator) Cherry Cabinetry Screened Cabin Door Air-Conditioning & Heat (1-Unit)
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Ice-Maker (Located in Cockpit Wet-Bar) Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin 5212 Multi-Function NAV System (Color Touchscreen) w/GPS/Shartplotter/etc) NEW AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / 6-Disc CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 7.3kw Generator (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator w/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Transom Door Transom Shower (hot/cold) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Transom Storage Locker Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint NEW Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens Freshwater Washdown Pump (2) Windshield Wipers Bow Thruster Horn Stainless Steel Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs Dockside Water Connection Current Owner of 5-Years OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cruisers 370 Express features a sleek express exterior with plenty of cockpit space and a well-thought-out layout, effectively combining abovedeck comfort with a sweet, performance-driven profile. Most importantly, owners can select from two interior layouts. With the single stateroom layout, the 370 achieves a wide-open feel. The airy salon is one continuous living space from the forward stateroom to the comfortable aft settee. The double stateroom layout offers a midcabin stateroom with twin berths instead of the settee. In either case, the 370 is able to comfortably provide sleeping accommodations for five people and has a generous 6-foot, 6-inch headroom. Another benefit of the 370 is a galley layout that positions the refrigerator conveniently at eye level, which also allows for more storage in the galley. This arrangement is located in close proximity to the cockpit for additional convenience when entertaining or relaxing topside. The forward stateroom, which can be closed off by either a standard privacy curtain or an optional bulkhead and door, boasts a large double bed that is easily accessible for maximum convenience. Additionally, the main head features a separate shower stall, in keeping with the idea of maximizing privacy, comfort and ease of use for those living aboard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Michael Letourneau directly at (519) 351-4083, (519) 784-8123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.