Legendary Bertram 46 Motor Yacht on the famed Sportfish hull. Traditional flybridge sedan flush-deck motoryacht introduced in 1973 appealed to buyers with an eye for solid construction, roomy accommodations, exceptional seakeeping qualities. Built on proven deep-V hull used in production of original Bertram 46 Sportfish and Convertible. Commodious two-stateroom interior features spacious salon with galley and dinette down, aft master stateroom with bathtub/shower in aft head. Good visibility from both helm positions. Note large aft deck. Great family cruiser or live aboard.
- Sleeps 2 in her forward stateroom Sleeps 2 in her aft stateroom Wide open aft deck with second station Huge salon Easy walk around decking Two full heads with separate showers and master bath features a bathtub
- Comfortable and spacious with bamboo flooring and an L-shaped settee. TV, stereo, and entertainment system make this a great area for entertaining or just relaxing.
- Guest Stateroom
- Located forward, with center line double berth and adjacent head. Bonus utility room can be used for work area or extra storage.
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size berth, mirrored vanity, and plenty of closet space make extended stays or living aboard easy. The large master head is equipped with bath tub and shower.
- The galley, located down to starboard, is loaded with new appliances including a full size fridge with freezer, microwave, cook top, and coffee maker. On the port side you'll find a raised dinette with plush leather seating for six. New Corian countertops throughout complete this updated space. Full size refrigerator and freezer Microwave oven Stove top Granite countertops Deep dish sink Upper and lower cabinets Cooking exhaust hood Track lighting
- Electronics & Helm
- Compass Fuel gauge with full instrumentation Engine synchronizer by Glendenning Two GPS and plotter Depth finder Hailer VHF marine radio Simrad GPS CP32
- Search light Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Generator Halon fire system Hot and cold pressure water Deck wash Ice maker Shore power Wipers Bilge pumps Lower station Horn Trim tabs Battery charger
- Two electric heads with holding tank Shower and tub in her aft stateroom head Anchor Windlass Bimini top with full enclosure Racks for fenders Aft deck lighting Helm lighting Full aft enclosure Dinghy davits Bow pulpit Screens Wing doors Fenders Swim platform Dockside water
- Mechanical Systems
- Twin Detroit Diesel 8V71's (hour meter registers 700 since reported overhaul, accuracy unknown) ONAN generator
- Coast guard equipment Phone and TV hook ups AM FM CD player Fresh water cooled engines Mooring cover Fiberglass mufflers Internal strainers Two televisions Flybridge cover VCR units Wet bar with ice maker Fire extinguishers Entire interior replaced New windshield, flybridge Seats reupholstered, flybridge Fresh water anchor wash down, new pump on front deck Two water systems, regular and drinking and both have new pumps 12 volt and 32 volt dc systems All batteries have been replaced Four air conditioning units, largest is only 2 years old Glendenning synchronizer All engine hoses (oil, fuel, water) have been replaced Built in television Custom blinds Custom valances Brand new 4 step marquip boarding ladder
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.