“My Valentine” is a one owner, 3200 Tiara that is in pristine condition with her freshly painted flag blue hull, factory hard top and full list of cruising options. This boat is a terrific buy for a family cruising boat with great electronics and wonderful outfitting. MY VALENTINE shows like a much newer vessel than her model year would indicate. Make arrangements to inspect her today. She will not disappoint event he most discriminating buyer.
- “My Valentine” is a one owner, 3200 Tiara that is in pristine condition with her freshly painted flag blue hull, factory hard top and full list of cruising options. This boat is a terrific buy for a family cruising boat with great electronics and wonderful outfitting. Family boating is here with “My Valentine” at an affordable price. FEATURES Spare propellers Epirb Advanced first aid kit Spare filters and impellers Serio was upgraded to Clarion with satellite and IPod capabilities 2 telescopic portable outriggers (the bases are installed on the boat)
- Solid Teak & Holly floor Interior: Espresso w/buff ultraleather Fiberglass companionway steps with teak hardwood tread and hinged storage compartments below S.S. companionway handrail Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo with remote, amp, subwoofer, two (2) interior speakers and four (4) cockpit speakers. Includes Clarion iPod interface. Lounge/dinette seating to starboard with storage below and high-gloss teak/birds eye maple table. Table converts to double lower berth with hi-lo pedestal (includes berth filler cushion). Dinette backrest converts to single pullman upper berth. Overhead storage cabinets above dinette, starboard side Sharp Aquos 19" flat screen LCD TV 12V DVD player Marine Air Systems 16,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse-cycle heat
- Corian countertop Stainless steel undermount sink with Corian cover Upper storage cabinets Under counter storage Pantry locker Recessed two-burner electric cooktop with Corian cover and safety shut-off switch Microwave oven DC refrigerator with freezer Exhaust fan
- Master Stateroom
- Privacy curtain separating the master stateroom from the salon Manually actuated double pedestal berth with deep quilted innerspring mattress, quilt, two (2) pillow shams and four (4) throw pillows Storage compartment under berth Starboard hanging locker, cedar lined Upper hullside shelves Two (2) reading lights, independently switched
- Full frame wood entry door Full fiberglass head with shower sump pump and shower curtain Corian countertop w/integrated sink Mirrored vanity above sink Storage compartment below sink Vacuflush toilet Exhaust fan
- Wood steering wheel Helm seat forward with aft facing seat Bait prep center Curved companion seat with cooler and jump
- Electronics flush mounted in dash Furuno RD30 Furuno NavNet with radar, plotter and fish finder Dual frequency transducer Simrad AP 20 Auto Pilot Icom 502 VHF
- Hull, Deck and Upper Cockpit
- Hardtop with front, side and aft enclosures White bootline with flag blue hull painted in 2008 Transom lounge 4 Lee rod holders Anti fouling paint flag blue awlgrip Hull constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa cored hullsides, and hand-laid fiberglass using a special blended, premium resin Deck constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa coring, and hand-laid fiberglass using a premium resin Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces Wood and foam core stringers, encapsulated by hand-laid fiberglass, are integrated to hull Gelcoated bilge Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru hull fittings Molded-in hullside engine room ventilation Bennett Marine 12V hydraulic recessed trim tabs Six (6) S.S. oval custom opening port lights with screens Three (3) Bomar extruded aluminum foward deck hatches with adjusters and built-in Ocean Air® screens and privacy covers Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with S.S. roller One-piece welded, 316L S.S. 1" bow rail with pulpit, staff, and Tiara burgee Flush forward anchor rode locker with overboard drain Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm. Includes one (1) 8" S.S. foredeck cleat, 30' chain rode, 200' rope rode, and Delta 22 lb. galvanized anchor. Black rubrail with 316L S.S. cap Six (6) 10" S.S. cleats for lines Tiara custom composite windshield frame with tempered safety glass, safety handrails, opening center section, and Imtra windshield wiper system (three (3) washer/wipers) Tiara hinged helm console with full flush mount electronics capability, two (2) drink holders, 12v outlet 20" S.S. destroyer steering wheel Helm back-to-back seat locker with forward seat and aft facing seat. Forward seat has power actuator for fore and aft adjustment. Centerline entry to salon with acrylic sliding companionway door, lock, screen door, and privacy cover Portside navigation center including chart storage with white acrylic lid and drink holders Port curved companion lounge with jump seat and cooler below TV jack/outlet Upper cockpit cool air helm blower 120V GFI outlet Drop-down engine room access hatch from the upper cockpit Weather covers for helm console and all cockpit furniture
- 660 hours on main engines Generator, 750 hours Oil changer Volvo Macerator Tiara custom 12V and 120V master distribution panel Two (2) 120V 30 amp 65 ft. dockside power cords with adapter Cable TV/phone inlet and cabin outlets with 65 ft. dockside power cord TV and AM/FM antennas Victron battery charger (1), 50 amp 12V battery system with batteries (two engine batteries and two house batteries) Amp meters, AC and DC Zincs - transom, trim tabs and shafts Teleflex twin mechanical engine controls Teleflex hydraulic steering system Bronze axe head rudders and struts Aquamet S.S. prop shafts, 1 1/2" gas and 1 3/4" diesel Water cooled shaft logs with PSS dripless shaft seal Two (2) Nibral propellers Engine engine instrumentation: Dual VDO tachometers w/ hour meters, voltage gauges, fuel gauge, temperature gauges, engine oil pressure gauges, and rudder angle indicator. Vessel View engine monitoring system/ display and fuel, voltage, and rudder angle indicator gauges only Ritchie Super Sport SS-2000 compass High output alternators Engine room acoustical insulation Engine hatch actuator Two (2) Racor fuel filters/water separators 12V engine room lights (diesel engines only) Two (2) raw-water intake strainers Vibration mounts for engines Plate mounted, thru-bolted engine system Two (2) bilge blowers, 250 CFM each Three (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps with monitors at the helm, 2000 GPH each: One (1) forward, one (1) mid, one (1) aft One (1) composite fuel tank, 256 gallons, with electric gauge and fuel shut-off valve on top of tank Dockside water inlet One (1) fresh water tank, 38 gallons Fresh water pressure system with Shurflo variable speed pump, five (5) GPM One (1) holding tank, 20 gallons Fresh water tank/holding tank monitor One (1) water heater with exchanger, six (6) gallons Air horn FE-241 agent automatic/manual fire extinguisher system in engine room Three (3) handheld fire extinguishers Two (2) carbon monoxide detectors Two (2) smoke detectors Six (6) 5/8" x 30' black dock lines Four (4) Tiara life vests USCG safety and medical kit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: JS