- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is truly a one of a kind custom Hatteras that has undergone a complete refit. In 2006, the interior was completely redone with all new custom teak cabinetry, flooring, and wall panels. A custom owners office was created in place of the old dinette and the windows were replaced with one piece frameless glass, the galley includes granite countertops, under cabinet lighting, and all new appliances including subzero refrigerator and freezer. The heads and plumbing were all replaced and the staterooms were customized to include built in storage, flat screen TVs, sat receivers, and stereos. The salon features all new lighting, sofa, Pioneer flat screen TV, and audio / video equipment.
In addition to the extensive interior refit, the engine room and bilges were painted and updated as well. All thru hull fittings were replaced; all hoses, fuel lines, plumbing, and some of the wiring have been replaced. A TNT hydraulic swim platform was added and the old davit and arch were removed to create an unobstructed hardtop with large sunpads and plenty of room to carry water toys like kayaks and paddle boards.
The boat is Captain maintained and shows very well. Her Detroit 8V92s are in excellent condition and have only 2300 original hours. Don't miss this great opportunity to own a truly unique and custom Hatteras at a fraction of what has been invested.
- U-shaped lounge Coffee table Upholstered chair Lambrequins with mini blinds and upholstered valance boards Sliding side windows Entertainment center Ice maker Steps to Galley / Dinette Door to Aft Deck
- Refrigerator/freezer Microwave/convection oven U-shaped dinette with storage drawers, converts to a berth Washer/dryer Engine room access through hinged companionway stairs
- Master Stateroom
- Tapered Queen berth with upholstered headboard and storage underneath Nightstands with storage compartments Lambrequins with pleated shades and upholstered valance boards His-and-hers hanging lockers with doors & automatic lights Full-length mirror Portlight with screen Large portlight in aft bulkhead Private access to head
- Master & Guest Heads
- One-piece molded lavatory and countertop Stall shower with sliding door and automatic sump pump Storage cabinet with mirror doors Vacu-flush toilet Exhaust blower
- Aft Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower berths with storage under lower berth Portlight with screen Draperies with upholstered valance boards Hanging locker with door, light and drawers below Full-length mirror Stereo speakers with volume control
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Tapered Queen berth with upholstered headboard and storage drawers underneath Nightstands, port and starboard Rope storage locker Linen locker, port Hanging locker with door and automatic light, starboard Built-in dressers, port and starboard Frosted portlights with screens Screened overhead hatch
- Hull & Deck
- Epoxy/copper based anti-fouling bottom paint Non-skid decks Swim platform with boarding ladder Fiberglass pulpit with S/S anchor chute and roller Anchor, anchor line and deck hawse pipe Stainless steel rails on bow, side deck and flybridge Dual air/electric horn Trim tabs Five-blade propellers
- Engine Room
- Twin Detroit Diesel 8V-92TA 720hp engines Fixed fire extinguishing system with auto & remote manual controls Pressurized fresh water system with 20-gallon electric water heater Duplex fuel filters/water separators with bypass manifold, engines (3) automatic, electric bilge pumps and one portable, manual bilge pump Engine synchronizer
- Electrical Systems
- 20kw freshwater-cooled diesel generator with seawater strainer & sound enclosure Two 24-volt banks of heavy duty, 12-volt marine batteries 240-volt automatic battery charger Air conditioning with reverse cycle heating 24-volt DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers and battery condition meter 120/240-volt AC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers AC switching panel with volt meter, ammeter and interlock selector breakers
- L-shaped lounge with vinyl cushions and storage below Bench seat with vinyl cushions Control station with all necessary switches and lighted instruments Two recessed electronics boxes in console with Plexiglas weather shields Hydraulic steering Dual lever clutch & throttle controls Helmsman and companion seats, both adjustable
- Raised Aft Deck
- Wing doors Hardtop Steps to flybridge Door to deckhouse Fiberglass storage console
- Coaming gate and transom door Ladder to Aft Deck Hatch to Lazarette Cockpit boarding steps Freshwater washdown with hose connection
- Recent Updates & Improvements
- Bow: Restored teak railings and pulpit inlays Custom covers for bow, teak railings and pulpit Upgraded windlass to accept chain rode Replaced line rode with 200 ft. of E3 chain Removed dated framed windows and windshield and replaced with Avmar frameless windows with UV protection Installed custom window sun screen covers Removed the burgundy stripes from around the house and below the gunnels and water line Removed wing and bridge doors, repainted with Emron paint and resealed glass Flybridge: All new flybridge cushions with quick-dry foam padding Custom-made storage drawers under helm Replaced access doors with self-locking Perko handles Installed Clarion sound system with CD player and Sirius satellite radio Stripped and repainted deck with non-skid Replaced full bridge canvas with Sunbrella fabric and new Strataglass windows Upper Deck: Removed radar arch and installed 18" high stainless steel railing around Upper Deck Made two (2) custom 5' x 7' sun pads for the Upper Deck Added a removable navigation light to the stern of the Upper Deck Added two (2) spotlights to the stern of the Upper Deck Cockpit: Added data, phone jack and additional outlets Repaired all stress cracks and repainted transom, aft bulkhead Stripped and repainted deck with non-skid Replaced hot and cold hand shower Two (2) 110V courtesy lights Raised Aft Deck: Custom made storage door over bar to support the new 37" Sony flat screen TV connected to a Sony Blu-Ray player and a Direct TV HD DVR receiver Updated cabinet doors with self-locking Perko handles Replaced bar sink with a larger stainless under mount sink Replaced bar faucet with a taller pull-out faucet Replaced the cold water supply and drain hoses under the bar Added a hot water line to the bar Serviced the refrigerator and icemaker and replaced the painted door with stainless Added an inline water filter to the cold water line that also feeds the icemaker Installed a custom electric chase to the underside of the aft deck ceiling to allow for the mounting of equipment on the aft upper deck Installed a custom three-track enclosure around the Raised Aft Deck which allows the Strataglass panels to slide forward to be stowed Restored the teak railing and bridge steps around the Raised Aft Deck Replaced all cracked caulk seams between the deck and the sides of the Raised Aft Deck Installed three (3) new 110V light fixtures Added data, phone jack, and additional outlets Lazarette: Painted entire compartment Replaced high water alarm Replaced bilge pump Inspected and certified the secondary 20 lb. Halon system TNT Lift: Added an 11' x 5' TNT lift to the transom 1000 lb. capacity Salon: Updated the carpet to engineered teak decking with custom seamless access hatches to the Engine Room Replaced soft soffits and blinds with custom teak trim and updated chrome halogen soffit lights Replaced all of the teak paneling Added custom file drawers to the starboard side Rebuilt electric chases going to the bridge and encased them in solid teak Upgraded entertainment center with Sat TV, Sony Blu-Ray DVD player, Sony stereo receiver and Sirius Sat radio Added a 47" flat screen Panasonic TV Rebuilt the three sets of steps and removed the carpet treads and added solid & engineered teak treads Cedar Storage Room: Created a 5' x 6' cedar storage closet Cedar bulkheads and ceiling Stainless storage racks and clothes rods Added A/C supply Engine Room: Serviced both engines and generator Replaced all hoses, belts and filters Replaced over 500 electrical and plumbing straps Painted bulkheads and deck Added port side raw water A/C intakes to allow running of the A/C's during extreme low tide Replaced both A/C raw water pumps Serviced all four A/C units Replaced both the cranking and the house batteries Added oil change manifold to both engines and generator Inspected and certified the inboard fire detection system and engine room Halon system Replaced the 20-gallon hot water tank Added utility lighting Replaced high water alarms Replaced bilge pumps Replaced all thru-hulls Galley: Updated the upper and lower cabinets from Formica to teak Replaced the flooring with engineered teak decking Upgraded the Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer door panels to stainless steel Replaced Formica counter tops with granite Upgraded the drop-in sink with a stainless under mount and a pull-out chrome faucet Installed a convection 2.5 cubic foot microwave oven and a 4-burner glass cook top Added a full mirrored back splash and under counter lighting Desk: The desk area is a new addition Teak upper and lower cabinets, custom file drawers Mirrored back splash Chrome under mount soffit lighting Granite desk top Added data, phone jack and additional outlets Master Stateroom: Added mirror to three (3) bulkheads as well as to the headboard Added teak soffits around the perimeter of the cabin Under mount chrome halogen light fixtures Added a Clarion stereo with CD player and Sirius satellite radio Added a 32" Sony TV with a Blu-Ray DVD player and Direct TV receiver Added bedside data and phone ports Replaced upholstered bedrail with custom solid wood bedrail Replaced deck carpet with engineered teak decking Replaced burl Formica inlay with a more up-to-date pattern on the nightstands and the surrounding ledge Added automatic light switch to the port closets Added a CO2 detector Replaced aft porthole lenses and screen Replaced A/C outlet Forward Guest Stateroom: Added mirror to the forward bulkhead Added teak soffits on both the port and starboard sides of the cabin with chrome halogen light fixtures Added a Clarion stereo with CD player and Sirius Sat radio Added a 21" Sony TV with a Blu-Ray DVD player and Direct TV receiver Added bedside data and phone ports Replaced upholstered bedrail with custom solid teak bedrail Replaced deck carpet with engineered teak decking Replaced burl Formica inlay with a more up-to-date pattern on the nightstands and the surrounding ledge Added automatic light switches to the port and starboard closets Added a CO2 detector Master Head: Removed fabric headliner and replaced with mirror Removed original Formica cabinets and replaced with custom teak cabinets Removed wallpaper and replaced with teak paneling Added 9 chrome flush mount halogen light fixtures into the ceiling and soffit Added a granite countertop with porcelain under mount sink and stainless faucet Replaced linoleum flooring with engineered teak decking Replaced shower and sink sump pumps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.