- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 NA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- This Very Nice Vessel is Ready to Take You Anywhere You Would Like to Go.
- Always Fresh Water, Always Stored Inside Heated,
- Fresh Bottom Paint While in Storage this Winter (2013/14)
- Superior Teak and Cherry woodwork inside, Teak Parquet Flooring.
- 3208's NA Caterpillars
- Two State Room Layout
- Abundant Storage
This Ocean Alexander 426 Classico is really nice and has many years of fun to be had!
- Ocean Alexander 426 Discription
- The 426 Classico is a well-crafted cruising yacht with a trunk cabin profile, full walk around decks, and a straightforward two-stateroom interior layout. For most of the 1990s, Alexander’s Classico series of trawler-style yachts appealed to owners who enjoyed the look and feel of a traditional trawler but wanted something better than typical low-speed trawler performance. With her wide beam, the Classico is a roomy boat for her length, and her cutaway keel and prop pockets provide protection for the running gear in the event of a grounding. Her stylish profile is accented with a rakish bridge overhang, and the Classico’s house is set well forward on the foredeck in order to expand the salon and galley dimensions. The staterooms in this floor plan is arranged with a walk around queen bed forward and with second stateroom with twin single bunks. Many storage options in both staterooms.The large galley is forward in the salon, and a lower helm and deck access door are very nice features.
- Bristol is an Accurate Description
- This Classico has seen nothing but the best of care and maintenances. Always stored inside heated. She has wonderful lines, a wide open salon, many large windows. The inside wood work is masterfully constructed. This vessel will impress even the most particular yachtsman’s. The sellers are making some life changes, parting with this nice boat will be not easy but they are ready to consider all serious offers. Please call or email to schedule your showing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.