- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 5.9 Liter
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
FISH ARE BITING AND THE SUN IS SHINING ...
COME PAY A VISIT TO THIS EXTREMELY WELL-MAINTAINED TIARA OPEN.
Smiles will be as abundant as the space is on this 36' Tiara Open. Step on board via the wide swim step and walk-through transom door and check out the ample cockpit space, whether you want to utilize it for coastal/island cruising, lounging in the sun, or catching some fish, this Tiara is truly versatile and ready to go!
She is equipped with a custom, Offshore, 2-scoop bait tank, in-deck fish hold, (4) gunwale flush mounted rod holders and (13) aluminum rocket launchers. Lounging can take place on the raised bridge with a comfortable, curved seating area to port, with a cockpit table and wet bar with refrigerator to starboard.
Step inside the plush cabin to take a break from the sun, cook some food, rest, or just relax. The forward double berth can be completely closed off for overnights on the water. Three additional guests can sleep in the salon via the convertible U-shaped settee and single bunk. A couple more guests could "camp" on the water and under the stars in the cockpit.
Open hatches, and bilges and it is apparent that the owner of this Tiara certainly spared no expense. Upgraded electronics, stereo system, new batteries, new covers, nicely maintained and obviously loved.
LET'S MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND YOU'LL BE READY TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THIS TURN-KEY VESSEL IMMEDIATELY!
- Forward Berth: Double sized berth Teak door and window closures for complete privacy Hanging lockers to port and starboard (6) Cabinets for storage Bomar emergency hatch with Ocean Air screen and privacy cover Sharp flat screen TV Carbon monoxide detector Salon: Beautiful teak interior U-shaped, Ultraleather settee to starboard, seats 4-5 Beautiful hi/low dinette (removes to convert settee into berth, sleeps two) The dinette converts to a berth by two means: Raise the backrest up, attach straps and you have a Pullman berth (two singles), or use the backrest as a filler cushion and you have a double berth. Bose stereo system 15" Sharp flat screen TV Overhead lighting (3) Opening ports with screens (4) Overhead rod holders Carbon monoxide detector Marine Air Systems air conditioning Headliner is in great condition Beautiful teak and holly sole Galley: Located to port Corian counter tops Stainless steel sink Pressurized hot and cold water Kenyon Euro Kera two burner electric stove top with Corian cover Panasonic microwave Isotherm refrigerator Ample provisional storage Head: Enclosed head to port Vacuflush electric marine toilet Opening port with screen Sink and mirrored vanity Pressurized hot and cold water Shower head, shower curtain and storage for toiletries (shower sump pump)
- Cockpit and Fishing Equipment
- Helm: Isinglass side enclosures Raised helm area Power adjusted seat (3) Windshield wipers Air conditioning vent Fusion IPod docking and Sirius Satellite Radio ready stereo Navigation center (to port) Battery parallel Seastar Teleflex hydraulic steering wheel (2) Drink holders Bridge deck rises electrically for engine access Fireboy Automatic Halon system with manual lever Cockpit: Ample cockpit space with nonskid decks Wide walk arounds Hard top Swim step Walk-through transom door Swim ladder (2) Rear facing seats Curved seating to port with built-in drink cooler and storage Cockpit table with (3) built-in drink holders Cockpit wet bar with sink and NovaKool refrigerator Fusion remote control on transom (2) 2-way Fusion speakers, (2) separate Fusion speakers, (1) Clarion subwoofer (2) Bomar hatches in hard top with Ocean Air sunshade screens Hot/cold transom shower Fresh and salt water wash downs Spreader lights Red LED courtesy lights (great for night vision) Removable carpet Seat covers, cockpit canvas, windshield UV shades (New) Fishing Equipment: 2-scoop Offshore bait tank (on swim step) (4) Gunwale Lee's flush-mounted rod holders (13) Aluminum rocket launchers In-deck fish hold Stainless steel rails and pulpit
- Electronics and Navigation
- Upgraded Electronics: Radar/ GPS/ Fish Finder/ Plotter: Furuno NavNet C-Map NT Simrad AP16 Autopilot iCom IC-M502 VHF Smart Craft electronic engine displays Ritchie Compass Trim tabs Maxwell windlass with foot pedals at bow and anchor
- Engines and Mechanical
- Twin Cummins QSB 5.9 Liter diesel engines Hours: 667/668 Horsepower: 380 Westerbeke 4kW generator with 447 hours (2) Jabsco 250 CFM blowers Reverso oil changing system Fireboy Automatic Halon fire extinguishing system CLEAN engine bilge
- (5) Chairman, maintenance free, AGM, group 27 batteries, sealed (New) Charles 50 amp battery charger Shore power 110v/12v panels
- Additional Information
- Dinghy and motor are not included in the sale.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.