- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Tiara 3900 Convertible is Beautiful, Comfortable and Rugged.
This yacht has lots of options including a bow thruster, trolling valves, swim platform, inverter, auto windlass all chain and teak and holly flooring. It is also equipped with a standard tournament hardtop, integrated bow pulpit and flybridge ladder. The interior is luxurious - 2 staterooms with flat screen LCD TV's, and a full galley and pantry
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Tiara 3900 Convertible is a rededication to the fly bridge sport fishing boat designed and manufactured for performance and function, all the while wrapped in a package with the comfort and style traits you expect from Tiara Yachts.<P>An unique hull design features a sheer that is low at the transom for reaching down to manage fish along side. No portlights, no style lines and a flare that will scare the water and send it running back to where it came from. Rough seas are no problem, but then again they never are in a Tiara Yacht. Clean, simple, functional, and fishy.<P>The cockpit abounds with serious fishing features and includes an optional transom baitwell, in-floor storage boxes, room for a fighting chair, standard and integrated bait prep center with optional freezer, tackle drawers and trays, and engine room access. Clean, simple, functional, and fishy.
- Main Salon
- Starboard lounge with table Port lounge converts to berth 26" LCD TV Marine Air Systems 18,000 BTU A/C with reverse cycle heat Bose Lifestyle system with DVD/CD player and game port Cockpit speakers
- Owner's Stateroom
- Double pedestal berth with inner-spring mattress Storage compartment under berth 12V DVD player Marine Air System 7,000 BTU A/C with reverse cycle heat 15" flat screen LCD TV with storage cabinet below Starboard cedar lined closet with on inside of door Hullside shelves and upper hullside storage cabinets port & starboard (2) Reading lights
- Guest Stateroom
- (2) upper/lower bunks with foam mattresses, quilts and 2 pillow shams Cedar lined hanging locker 15" flat screen LCD TV 12V DVD player Rod storage under lower berth and capacity for 6 rods
- Corian countertops Stainless steel sink with corian cover Recessed two-burner ceramic cooktop with corian cover and safety shut-off switch Exhaust fan Pantry Stainless steel microwave/convection oven concealed by teak door Novakool fridge/freezer with storage
- Seperate Circular Stall Shower Corian countertop with intergrated Corian Sink Mirrored vanity above sink with storage Vacuflush toilet with holding tank Exhaust fan Vanity storage below sink
- Raymarine E120 Chartplotter (Dual) Raymarine DSM300 digital sounder module Raymarine speed, depth, temperature transducer Raymarine ST60 graphic display Raymarine ST8001 S2G smart pilot autopilot Raymarine 4kw open array radar ICOM VHF Radio with Hailer Carion AM/FM/CD/Sirius Radio
- (1) Battery charger, 100amp 12V (2) Battery system with batteries and batter switches (3 engine batteries and 4 House. ( NEW 2012) Battery parallet system Onan 11.5kw generator High output alternators, 160 amp Electrical bonding system-hardware bonded to main DC return, external zincs on trim tabs and shafts, (2) recessed transom zincs Cable TV/Phone inlet and cabin outlets with 65' power c 240V 50A 65' shore power cord with glendinning cord and adapter for 30 amp service cord TV and AM/FM antennas
- Onan 11.5kw generator Bow Thruster Refrigerator plate for flybridge cooler Automatic all chain anchor windlass system ACR RC 100 remote spotlights mounted to hardtop Clendinning side mount controls on flybridge console Rod storage for (4) rods under pedestal berth Macerator for standard cockpit flush floor storage tanks Custom color bootline-blue Awlgrip Awlstar anti-fouling bottom paint FE-241 agent fire extinguisher system in engine room Glendinning tip mount electronic controls Teleflex hydraulic steering with power assist and 15" aluminum wheel Aquamet S.S. prop shafts 2 1/4 Water-cooled shaft logs w/PSS dripless shaft seal (2) Bibral propellers Helm instrument panel w/beede instrumentation in jewel case, fuel level, engine and house battery volt metes, rudder position indicator Beede indicator LED's for aft bilge pump, med bilge pump and generator Ritichie SS 2000 Compass (2) Racor fuel filters/water separators (2) Raw water intake strainers 11 gallon water heater with exchanger 38 gallon holding tank with vent filter Freshwater tank & holding tank monitor Duel air horm with compressor and tank (3) Carbon monoxide detectors Glendinning remote tethered cockpit controls Macerator for waste system Solid Teak and holly cabin sole Rupp 30' double spreader outriggers (4) Lee Rod holders 48-gallon transom baitwell Cruising-style ladder to flybridge
- New Isenglass windows (2013) Tournament hardtop including integrated aft spreader lights, enclosures, (5) rod holder rocket launcher aft, wire raceways for electronics, red & white LED lighting and anchor light Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo with remote, amp, subwoofer, and (4) speakers (2) on flybridge and 2 in lower cockpit Helm console with full flush mount electronics capability, gauge panel (in jewel case), Alluminum steering wheel and glove box Forward bench seat with handrail and cooler below (2) Release Marine teak helm chairs with footrests TV antenna
- Aft Deck
- Bait prep center with cutting board, freshwater sprayer Tackle storage and cooler (4) rod holders Storage under entry step into salon Cockpit coaming bolsters Molded in cockpit steps, port & starboard Dockside water inlet Hot and Cold cockpit shower Freshwater washdown outlet with 25ft. coiled hose Engine room access door from lower cockpit Starboard tackel storage drawers with glove box (2) Chrome bronze corner hawse pipes Molded in transom door and gate Self draining cockpit with scupper drains Raw water washsown outlet with 25ft. hose
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADDITIONAL HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF THIS BOAT Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here To View Featured Brokerage Deals Click Here To View My Personal Website Click Here to Explore My "How To... Guides" Click Here To Explore The Denison Yacht Sales Website For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.