- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- bravo 111
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "MONTEREY".
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY TWIN 350 MPI MERCRUISER HORIZON BRAVO 111'S WITH ONLY 300 HOURS.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, ELECTRONICS, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, FORWARD SUNPAD, DECK CARPETING, SWIM PLATFORM, AM FM CD PLAYER, DVD PLAYER, COLORED HULL AND TRIPLE AXLE TRAILER.
This model happens to be one of the best looking sportboats on the market today.
She has cabin accommodations to go with her exhilarating performance.
Built on a deep V hull, large cockpit and a bench seat that flips down to create a large sunpad.
A contoured lounge is opposite the helm, forward-raked radar arch and with flashy hull colors.
A mid cabin is below the cockpit floor.
She has a full galley with cherrywood cabinetry, extended swim platform, convertible dinette forward and a fully enclosed head with shower.
A walk thru windshield, transom shower, cockpit wet bar and great engine access are some of the features on this boat.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Additional Information
- SLEEPS 2 FORWARD SLEEPS 2 IN THE MID CABIN COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY ENCLOSED HEAD AND SHOWER EXTENDED SWIM PLATFORM COLORED HULL TRAILER
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS GPS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT 5KW GENERATOR HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER DECK WASH BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR RACKS FOR FENDERS FORWARD SUNPAD FENDERS HELM AND AFT DECK CARPETING BIMINI TOP SWIM PLATFORM, EXTENDED WET BAR
- CABIN FEATURES
- THROW PILLOWS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE HOLDING TANK MONITOR SHOWER
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS C.O. DETECTOR
- Additional Information
- AM FM CD PLAYER DVD PLAYER INTERNAL STRAINERS TV HOOK UP COLORED HULL 2010 - 12,000 POUND TRIPLE AXLE TRAILER
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.