- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI BR1
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 290 Super Sport is Sea Ray's best handling sport cruiser. She offers unbridled performance, comfortable seating for 8 passengers, and air conditioned room down below for a long weekend getaway. Powered by upgraded twin Mercruiser 300 hp engines with Bravo I Outdrives and Smartcraft diagnostic gauges for smooth, nimble 50 mph plus top end operation. The expansive cockpit features an entertainment center with a refrigerator, wet bar, and wine storage. She offers a large enclosed fiberglass VacuFlush head compartment that you and your guests will appreciate. This vessel has been properly maintained, very well cared for, and always kept inside. Her freshwater flush attachments for the engines have been utilized every time after use and it shows. New risers and manifolds on both engines were just installed and she has had a full service. The long list of options include: Custom transom safety rails, Thru-hull silent choice exhaust, Cockpit evaporative cooling, an Upgraded Momo sound system with Sirius satellite receiver and iPod dock, Garmin Color Chartplotter and Bottom Finder, Air Conditioning, Camper canvas, Cockpit cover, Macerator, Shore power, VHF radio, Aft cockpit table, Full galley, Stainless steel windshield frame, Black two-tone hull, Electric engine hatch, Fire suppression system, Integrated Vessel Control System, and Windlass. Only 281 hours on this pristine gem.
- Vessel Walk Though
- This handsome and sexy sport cruiser offers amazing agility and tremendous performance while offering comfortable accommodations down below and lots of storage space. From the stern you have a wide integral swim platform with custom railing to make your swimming, diving or even fishing adventures a lot safer. There is an after market upgraded transom shower, transom stereo remote, and a ski tow eye. In the cockpit you will find plenty of space to stow skis, wakeboards and other toys in the large lighted floor compartment with gas-assisted hatch. Over head you have an optional radar arch which has been outfitted with evaporative cooling much like some restaurants have. The cockpit offers a lot of comfortable seating, a wet bar, built-in ice chest, carry-on cooler, and everything else you need to entertain in true Sea Ray style. Below decks, you have a cabin with rich fabrics, deep-pile carpet, and gorgeous cherry wood cabinets. There is a powerful Momo stereo system with an amplifier, speakers, and a digital cockpit remote to make everyone feel right at home. A spacious V-berth offers lots of room for dining and then converts to a bed by stowing the table in its designated compartment and inserting the matching filler cushions. A handy galley with granite-look countertop, refrigerator, and sink keeps food and drink at the ready. Plus there's a fully-enclosed head with a VacuFlush toilet, a vanity, and pullout sprayer.
- Cabin Features
- Carbon Monoxide Monitor Carpet, Deep-Pile BCF - 44-Ounce Lighting, 12V Pillows, Accent Galley: Countertop, Molded Fiberglass w/Granite-Colored Gel Coat, Sink & Faucet Handrail, Stainless Steel Outlet, 12V Accessory Refrigerator, Dual-Voltage - 120V/12V Storage, Upper & Lower Trash Receptacle - Under Step Wood Interior Package - Cabinets V-Berth: Filler Cushions Hanging Locker Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Seating, V-Berth w/Storage Below - Converts to Bed Table, Dinette w/Designated Storage Head: Handrail, Stainless Steel Head (VacuFlush®) Head, Enclosed - Full Fiberglass Storage, Medicine Cabinet Vanity w/Sink & Faucet w/Pullout Sprayer
- Technical Features
- Alarm, High-Water - Bilge Alarms, Engine - Oil & Water (Audible) Compass Horn Instrument Panel - High-Gloss Burl Shift & Throttle Lever w/Trim Switch & Lanyard Stop Switch (Dual Binnacle Controls w/Twin Engines) SmartCraft™ Diagnostics: - Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/Low - Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels (Includes: Tachometer,Speedometer, Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Trim, Water Temperature) - SmartCraft System Tachometer (Includes: Depth, Engine Alarms/Hourmeter, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level,Troll Control) Steering, Power-Assisted Steering, Tilt Wheel Steering Wheel, w/Integrated Vessel Control System™ (VCS) Switch Pads, Illuminated Weatherproof Electronic w/ISO Symbols & Dimmer Control Tilt & Trim, Power Electrical Systems: Battery Switch, Dual Battery Trays w/Mounts Breaker Panels, Waterproof - Electronic Interface Modules (Helm & Engine Room) Panel, DC Main Breaker Wiring, Color-Coded w/Chafe Protection Engine Compartment: Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic High-Water Bilge Pumps, 12V Automatic (1 Bilge, 1 Cabin, 1 Cockpit) Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Fire Suppression System - Automatic w/Manual Pull Gel-Coated Engine Compartment Insulated Engine Compartment Lighting, 12V Oil Filter - Remote Fuel System: Fuel Lines, USCG - Type A-1 Fuel Tank, Aluminum w/Electric Shutoff Valve & Electric Sending Unit Water System: Pressure Water System w/12V Pump Shower, Transom Pullout Sprayer Water Tank (24-Gallon)
- Cockpit Features
- Armrests, Integral Beverage Holders (7), Stainless w/Rubber Insert Carpet Liner, Snap-In Cooler, Carry-On w/Designated Storage Dash, Custom Soft-Touch w/Wood-Grain Accents Door, Cabin Entry (Sliding & Lockable) – Fiberglass w/Integral Steps Door, Starboard Walk-Thru Transom Floor Liner, Fiberglass w/Direct Overboard Drainage Glove Box, Helm Grab Handles, Stainless Steel Handrails, Stainless Steel Hatch, Engine Compartment - Electrically Actuated Ice Chest, Insulated - Built-In Port Lighting, Indirect Outlet, 12V Accessory Stereo, Clarion® 12V AM/FM Single CD & Sirius® Satellite Receiver w/Antenna, MP3 Port, Digital Cockpit Remote Control w/Amplifier & 6 Weatherproof Speakers Storage, In-Floor w/Gas-Assisted Hatch, Lighting & Diamond Plate Flooring Vinyl, Marine-Grade w/Mildew & UV Protection Wet Bar w/Sink, Faucet, Stainless Steel Handrail, Trash Receptacle & Storage Cabinet w/Bottle Rack Below
- Hull and Deck Features
- Anchor Chute w/Cleat, Anchor & Rope Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel Bow Rail, Stainless Steel w/Stanchions Cleats, Custom Sea Ray® 10" Thru-Bolted - Stainless Steel (6) Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard (2 w/Twin Engines) Gel Coat, Arctic White Handrail, Stainless Steel - Transom Hatch, Deck Vent – Translucent w/Locks & Sky Screen Cover (20x20) Light, Stern - Removable Lights, Navigation - Stainless Steel Portlights, Stainless Steel (1 Opening) Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless Steel Insert Ski Tow Eye, Stainless Steel - Flush-Mount Storage, Anchor w/Stainless Steel Latch Storage, Swim Platform w/Fiberglass Hatch Storage, Transom w/Doors Thru-Hull Fittings, Stainless Vent System, Engine Compartment - Integral Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Stainless Steel Top Frame, Walk-Thru & Stainless Steel Supports Windshield Wiper - Starboard Canvas (Sunbrella®): Bimini Top w/Boot w/Stainless Steel Ball & Socket Hardware & Vertical Storage, Camper canvas. Cockpit Cover w/Canvas Storage Bag Certifications: Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards NMMA Certification Mercury Installation Quality Certification
- Individual Options
- Preferred Option Group w/Canvas Package: Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/60 Cycle Canvas, Aft Curtain w/Bungee Straps Canvas, Front Curtains Canvas, Side Curtains Carpet Runners, Interior (Sunbrella®) Microwave, 120V Shore Power w/50' Cord, Adapter & Main Distribution Panel, 120V VHF Radio w/4' Fiberglass Antenna & Stainless Steel Ratchet Mount Stereo, Premium Cockpit Sound System, Polk Momo w/6-Disc CD Changer, Upgraded Component Speakers, Amplifiers, Subwoofer & Transom Stereo Remote VHF Radio w/4' Fiberglass Antenna & Stainless Steel Ratchet Mount Water Heater w/Exchanger Windlass, Rope/Chain w/Foot Switches Air Conditioning/Heating: 120V/60 Cycle (9,000 BTU) Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/60 CD Changer, 6-Disc Exhaust System, Thru-Hull (Corsa™) Graphics, Two-Tone Gel Coat Black Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System Refrigerator, Cockpit – 12V Optional Seating Plan B) Shore Power w/50' Cord, Adapter & Main Distribution Panel, 120V Sport Spoiler, Molded Fiberglass (Seamless) w/Overhead Lighting
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht