- 86 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V 2000 M91
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Azimut 86S Open is the flagship of this line of big, fast, super cruisers. Her MTU 16V2000 Turbo Diesel Engines will cruise "Five Waves II" at 33 knots with a top speed of 42 knots! She has an enclosed cockpit with retractable sun roof, cockpit sun lounge, and spacious salon. This rare 3 stateroom boat is the only Azimut 86S available in the United States.
Tenders include a jet boat and jet ski in garage.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 86S has an aggressive and unmistakable profile, emphasized by the burgundy hull and the six centralized square windows which have become Righini's signature for the Open line. The superstructure's windows recapture the shark fin shape present on the flybridge models with a third oblong larger window, streamlining and offering optimum visibility. The superstructure has ample space inside which can be totally isolated from the external areas or alternatively completely integrated. The hard top integrated into the superstructure of the boat may be opened electronically by sliding towards the aft and concealing itself in the roof of the cockpit. The large door which gives access to the salon, when open, creates an overall space of 55sqm reaching as far as the stern.
- Navigation, Monitoring, and Communication Equipment
- Five Waves II is a single station yacht with her main electronics, navigation, monitoring, and communication equipment being located at the pilothouse helm. Magnetic compass Furuno Nav Tex model #NX300 Set of mechanical engine gauges (2) MTU digital engine displays VEI monitor for Furuno radar and C Map plotter Furuno Nav Pilot automatic pilot Furuno model #RD-30 multifunction instrument Flir night vision MTU single lever electronic engine controls Furuno GPS WAAS navigator Furuno Nav Net Bow and stern thruster controls Trim tab controls Drive angle controls Sea Energy digital display and control panel
- VIP Cabin
- Starting forward is the VIP cabin. The VIP cabin is furnished with a queen size berth extending aft from the forward bulkhead. There are stainless steel framed opening port lights provided. To starboard is a mirrored cedar lined hanging locker. In the hanging locker is access to the air handler unit and AC/DC electric sub panels. In the overhead behind a flush removable hatch is a dogged and gasketed Plexiglas hinged hatch leading to the foredeck. Aft is a built-in shelving unit and desk with Panasonic multifunction telephone. Aft to port is a private head with toilet, vanity sink, and stall shower. There is a stainless steel framed opening glass port light provided in the shower. Entertainment in this cabin is provided via the following: • Sony 20" color LCD television • Overhead mounted speakers • Direct TV DSS receiver • Innovatek automotive radio with CD/DVD player and remote In the passageway leading aft in the VIP stateroom to port is a two-door head. Aft of that to port is a double cabin.
- Guest Cabin
- This double cabin has two lower berths, a porthole, and a cedar lined closet with a mirrored door. Entertainment is provided by the following: • Sharp LCD TV • Direct TV DSS • Innovatek automotive radio with CD/VDV player Also seen in this cabin is a Panasonic multifunction phone. Forward is an entrance to the two-door head. The two-door head has a second head to the passageway. In here is a toilet, washbasin, and enclosed shower.
- Forward on the main deck level is the helm station to starboard. At the helm station is a leather wrapped stylized sport wheel. There are three Treben bolster type helm and companion chairs. The centerline chair is power adjustable on rocker switch controls. There is bar storage behind the helm seats. To port is a chart table area. To starboard is a companionway with stainless steel handrail down to the master and guest accommodations. Port and starboard are quick acting dogged and gasketed hinged pantographic doors leading to the side decks. Forward is a 3-panel windshield with center mounted washers and wipers.
- Aft of the helm is the salon area. Aft in the salon is a stainless steel framed lockable sliding door to the aft deck. In the overhead is an opening roof panel. Port and starboard are built-in sofas. There are large fixed windows port, starboard, and aft. Aft to starboard is a companionway with stainless steel handrails down to the crew area, engine room, and galley. Entertainment in the salon area is provided via the following: • NEC PX-42XR4G 42-inch Plasma television on electric lift • Direct TV DSS receiver • Yamaha model #DVDS550 CD/DVD player • Yamaha model #RX-V450 audio video control center • Niles model #SI-245 amplifier Aft to starboard in the salon via a curved companionway with stainless steel handrail is access to engine room entrance, crew cabin, and master stateroom.
- To starboard on the lower deck is the galley with a small settee with table. The galley has portholes. The galley is finished with stainless steel countertops and backsplashes. In the galley is seen: • Sharp TV on a swivel • Panasonic multifunction phone • Circuit breaker panel • ISE Classics trash compactor • Cruisinart coffee machine • Custom stainless steel two-door refrigerator/freezer • Miele Incognito dishwasher • Double stainless steel sink • Miele glass electric cook top • GE Profile microwave/convection oven • Overhead ventilation with fan and light
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is at the aft end of the forward passageway, aft of the galley below the salon. Aft to port in the master stateroom is a cedar lined hanging locker. Located in the hanging locker is a Novetek digital safe. Also noted in the locker are four folding deck chairs. Outboard of the hanging locker is a built-in cabinet with stainless steel framed porthole above. Inboard is a private head with dual vanity sinks, toilet, and large stall shower. There is a stainless steel framed porthole to starboard. Entertainment in the master stateroom is provided by: • Sharp Aquos television • Surround sound stereo speaker system • Direct TV DSS receiver • Yamaha DVD player • Crestron remote • Panasonic multifunction PBS phone
- Crew Cabin
- The crew cabin is furnished with a single double lower berth and a Pullman upper berth. In the overhead is an escape hatch to the cockpit lounge seat. Inboard is a private head with toilet, washbasin, and enclosed shower. In this cabin is an Innovatek automotive radio with CD/DVD player and a Sharp Aquos TV. Inboard is a private head with toilet, washbasin, and enclosed shower. In the passageway outside the crew cabin is a laundry center with a Miele Novotronic T1312 dryer and a Novotronic model #W1119 washing machine. To starboard is the watertight engine room door with a dress door in front. .
- The garage is accessed via the transom door. The garage is finished in nonskid and polished gel coat. It is well lit with DC overhead lighting. On the forward bulkhead is a Rossi hydraulic tender winch with horizontal drum and synthetic orange cable of approximately ¼" diameter. The winch is operated via the handrail controls on the aft deck. Hydraulic power is provided via the 24-volt DC electro hydraulic power pack located to port in the engine room. Seen stowed on racks in the tender garage are a set of rubber rollers on stainless steel mounts for launching and recovering the tender. The tender was not onboard at this time. The tender winch was demonstrated without load. The winch appears to be in good working condition.
- Deck Profile and Equipment
- The teak overlay decks of the foredeck and side decks are protected via low boxed bulwarks, on top of which are waist high polished stainless steel handrails. In the bow are stainless steel fairleads to stainless steel cleats through-bolted on deck. A stainless steel rubbing plate has been fitted outboard of the fairleads. Centerline is a flush removable two-part hatch for access to the anchor windlass. To port of the anchor windlass is a flush teak overlay hinged hatch leading to the forepeak and chain bin. Built into the front of the house is a small locker containing a fire station with hose, hydrant, and nozzle, anchor windlass tethered remote, chain wash control, forepeak and foredeck lighting, and potable water washdown bib. In addition, there is a quick connect fitting for a telephone type swim shower. In this box is a hailer speaker microphone. The forward end of the raised house is finished in painted nonskid. On centerline is a large sun pad with grab rails and drink holders. Forward into the sun pad is a removable section for access to a Plexiglas hatch leading down to the VIP cabin. Port and starboard along the forward cabin sides are hinged latched hatches leading to the foredeck bosun’s lockers. In those hatches are mounted marinized stereo speakers, one for each side. In the port side bosun's locker is a waste pump out fitting. In the starboard bosun's locker is a potable water fill and a waterproof stereo volume control. Both bosun’s lockers passively vent to the deck. The starboard bosun’s locker contains the vent from the galley extractor fan. A single step down leads to the after side decks. The teak overlay side decks are protected via low boxed bulwarks with stainless steel handrails. In the bulwarks are combination fairleads/cleats. On the house sides are quick acting dogged and gasketed hinged pantographic doors to the pilothouse. At the aft end of each house side window are small hinged lockers for fuel fills. The port side fills the storage tank. The starboard side fills the day tank. The teak overlay decks of the aft deck are a single step down from the side decks. They are partially protected overhead by the housetop overhang. Fitted in the overhead are flush mounted lights and a hailer speaker microphone. Port and starboard are waist high boxed bulwarks. In the bulwarks are single part dogged and gasketed pantographic boarding gates. Forward from the aft deck is a sliding stainless steel framed glass lockable door leading to the salon. To port is an L-shaped seating area with pedestal mount teak table. Aft is a built-in bench seat with cushions, covers, and pedestal mount teak table. To starboard is a wet bar area with stainless steel electric barbecue and molded sink. Below is storage. In the forward storage compartment is access to a fire station with hose, hydrant, and nozzle. In addition, there are remote fuel shutoffs, engine room fire alarm, and engine fire suppression triggers, and the emergency steering station. Below the bar is a Frigomar refrigerator. Aft on the aft deck is a large sun pad with cushion and cover. It should be noted that the cushions for the aft deck sun pad, as well as those for the foredeck sun pad, are stored offsite in the owner’s garage for protection. To port at the sun pad is handrail with integrated control for various deck equipment including lighting, transom door and passarelle. Port and starboard are line handling stations with stainless steel roller fairleads to stainless steel cleats. At each line handling station are Lofrans model #CS008698 24-volt DC, 1200-watt warping capstans operated via flush mounted footswitches. Port and starboard aft are stainless steel gates with Plexiglas weatherboards leading to molded fiberglass transom steps with teak overlay treads. On the transom are stainless steel grab rails. At the top of the port transom walkdown is a flush hatch housing an Opacmare electric passarelle described separately in this report. The teak overlay decks of the swim platform are unprotected. Port and starboard are stainless steel popup cleats. The transom is a garage door arrangement with DC electro hydraulic power pack located in the engine room. The transom door is operated via the integrated control at the port transom grab rail. At the transom door is a hinged swim platform to allow for launching of the tender. To starboard are stainless steel sockets to receive the vertical swim ladder. To starboard on the transom is a shore power inlet box with two 50-amp shore power inlets and dockside phone and cable jack connection. In the port side transom locker is a telephone type swim shower, potable water washdown bib, and dockside pressurized water connection.
- Engine Room
- The engine room is accessed via a quick acting dogged and gasketed door with viewing port to starboard of centerline on the forward bulkhead through a finished door from the aft accommodations. This space is fully painted and insulated behind perforated paneling. The deck plates are anodized aluminum knocked panels secured on aluminum frames with locating pins. The engine room is well lit with AC fluorescent and DC overhead lighting. Engine room ventilation is via two passive forward ducts in the house side or via two 2-speed 2.52-kW 3.05 cubic meter per second AC electric axial flow electric exhaust fans aft discharging in the port and starboard transom corners. The engine room is protected via a Rule 24-volt DC 3700-gallon per hour automatic/manual bilge pump on float switch with separate high water alarm. There is a central bilge pumping system pickup with strainer foot and emergency bilge pumping off the starboard main engine raw water intake with gate valve. There is a wandering lead fitted to the central bilge pumping system manifold, which also may be used in the engine room. Fire suppression in the engine room is provided via a Seafire FM200 manual fire suppression system bottle with pull located on the aft deck. There is a fire ax seen chocked inside the engine room. (2) MTU 16V3000 turbo charged freshwater cooled after cooled 4-stroke marine diesel engines with under 1600 hours and recently performed 2000 hour service from Florida Detroit Diesel. (2) ZF Marine reversing gears (2) Arneson drive model #ASD15 stern seal/bearings (2) Kohler 20-kW marine diesel electric generator sets Village Marine Tec model #STW600 600-gallon per day reverse osmosis desalinization unit serial #13945, 220-volt AC, 7.4-amps, single phase, 60-hz Cruisair model #RX48DC-417 three-phase, 48,000 Btu, 60-hz wheelhouse and salon air conditioning compressor Cruisair model #RM24DC-417 three-phase, 24,000 Btu, 60-hz crew galley air conditioning compressor (2) Cruisair/Scot model #PH3000BX-SP ¾-hp AC electric air conditioning raw water cooling pumps with selector switch and suction discharge isolation valves Cruisair model #PR3X-3C three-station air conditioning raw water cooling pump relay box Potable water washdown bib with hose (2) Exide 12-volt DC generator start batteries with disconnect switch in ventilated acid proof box (2) 1,150-liter fuel storage day tanks with fuel crossover, emergency stop cable pulls, and fuel supply off the crossover for the port and starboard main engines and generators. The port tank is fit with a magnetic float sight glass. The starboard tank is fit with a level monitor and an analog gauge of the main panel and display on the Sea Energy control panel. Fuel transfer system consisting of Gianneschi & Ramacciotti type CP25/2A 24-volt DC reversible fuel transfer pump, suction strainer, and Excelsior #2 manual fuel transfer pump (2) Telemechanique Altivar 7.5-kW air conditioning compressor speed drives Mastervolt model #MAS24/100 service battery bank charger #1 Mastervolt 12-volt DC generator start battery charger (2) BCS status/alarm panels, one each for the bow thruster and stern thruster Battery relay panel with disconnect switch for MTU main switch, main engine batteries, service batteries, emergency parallel, and charge battery auto on selector switch for starting an MTU battery bank 110-volt AC outlet Intercom headset system Refrigeration system control status and fault display panel Gianneschi & Ramacciotti model #ACM311BT 220-volt AC fire pump chain wash pump Gianneschi &Ramacciotti model #ACM311BT 24-volt DC central bilge pump with suction manifold for the engine room, crew, and wandering lead with suction strainer Excelsior #3 manual bilge pump Port and starboard generator output magnetic circuit breakers Husky Airscout 1.5-gallon 135-Psi portable air compressor (4) Deep Sea Power and Light model #THSLB-150-B 120-volt AC, 125-amp, 180-watt high intensity discharge underwater light ballast Gearbox PTO driven central hydraulic system pumps Central hydraulic system dual heat exchanger (2) BCS trim tab indicator feedback units Hydraulic stern thruster motor and hull penetration (2) Comet model #AF451204/L-AL/100Z1F 3500 RPM, 3.05-cubic meter per second, 2.52-kW two-speed axial flow engine room discharge fans Dockside pressurized water system pressure regulator and filter Auxiliary hydraulic solenoid valve block for the following: Platform up/down,,Hatch open/close, Aft awning open/close, Roof open/close, Lock platform/unlock platform, Tender out/tender in, Jet ski out, Passarelle, Extension, Retraction, Passarelle luffing, Passarelle car Gianneschi & Ramacciotti model #FQ15M 230-volt AC reversible oil change pump with manifold servicing the main engines, generator sets, and reversing gears MTU 24-volt DC battery bank consisting of (4) 8D sealed lead acid batteries in acid proof ventilated boxes Main engine 24-volt DC start battery bank consisting of (4) 8D sealed lead acid batteries in acid proof ventilated box Swim platform hydraulic hinge ram units
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.