- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Apollo Beach FL) The Beneteau Oceanis 351 has classic Beneteau style and luxury. The Oceanis 351 is designed to be a performance cruiser with upscale accommodations. Planning a weekend getaway or a cruise to the islands? This 35' Beneteau is ready to accommodate with large cockpit and a spacious three stateroom interior.
On deck we have a big comfortable cockpit with bimini top with full enclosure, wraparound seating with storage, two-leaf cockpit table with built-in cooler, and centerline helm pedestal with 42” wheel. The huge cockpit is made for enjoying the sea air, entertaining, and alfresco dining. Other features include: walk-through transom, swim platform, stainless steel deck rail, and bow pulpit with anchor, chain, and rode. Sails and rigging includes: Anodized Aluminum Furling Mast and Boom, Stainless Steel Standing Rigging, Furling Main Sail, and Roller Furling Genoa. Electronics Package includes: Garmin GPS / chartplotter, Raymarine autopilot, speed / depth display, and two VHF radios. Auxiliary power is provided by a 27-hp Yanmar diesel engine.
The interior is what you've come to expect from Beneteau, good-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. When you come below you find a full galley aft with upper & lower cabinets, solid surface countertop, stainless steel sink, two-burner range with oven, top loading refrigerator & freezer, and microwave oven. Opposite the galley we have a large wrap around convertible dinette.
There are three staterooms. The forward stateroom features V-berth, under-berth storage, and hanging locker. The two aft staterooms have double berths, under-berth storage, hanging lockers, and shelving. There is an enclosed head compartment with mirrored vanity.
This is a beautiful Beneteau 351 Oceanis with cherry interior, classic design and flawless craftsmanship. There is a 16500 BTU reverse cycle HVAC for interior comfort. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful Beneteau Oceanis 351.
- The Beneteau Oceanis 351 offers her owner a very maneuverable boat under power and sail. Her taut lines, maximum waterline length and her wide beam ensure excellent stability. The bulb keel with winglets is designed for performance and the highly pronounced forefoot cuts an easy passage through the waves. The deck is free of all lines through the addition of a false deck cowling which covers the halyards and maneuvering lines. These are brought back to a battery of stoppers and onto two self-tailing winches either side of the companionway. The main and genoa sheet tracks are mounted on the coachroof thereby leaving the cockpit and side decks completely free. Setting the sail is child's play, with both main and genoa featuring roller furling systems. The Oceanis 351's large salon has an attractive large wooden table, surrounded by a comfortable U-shaped settee. The table can be transformed into a double berth, if needed. The galley fully utilizes the space offered by its location at the maximum beam of the boat. Light and ventilation are ensured via fixed ports, as well as several opening ports, a large opening hatch, and two bright skylights in the coachroof. The Oceanis 351 offers an enormous cockpit, where comfort and safety are enhanced by the teak decking that covers the seating. From a comfortable position at the helm, the skipper is able to see any navigational instruments on the console at a glance. The engine control panel, within easy reach, is protected by a Plexiglas panel. The aft seat is hinged, allowing direct access to the transom and to the big bathing platform. The cockpit shower in the transom is a luxury that will be appreciated by everyone. The Oceanis 351 is a cruising boat that offers not only ease of handling and spacious living, but also great performance.
- Forward Stateroom with V-Berth, Under-Berth Storage, and Hanging Locker Open Salon U-Shaped Convertible Dinette Full Galley Nav Station with Chart Table, Drawer Storage, and Electronics Panel Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Two Aft Stateroom with Double Berths, Shelf Storage, and Hanging Locker
- Cherry Cabinets Solid Surface Counters Stainless Steel Sink Voyager 2500 Two-Burner Range with Oven & Broiler Microwave Oven Adler Barbour 12v Refrigeration
- Deck & Hull
- Canvas Replaced In 2011 Hardtop Dodger and Strataglass Curtains Sails Replaced in 2009 Running and Standing Rigging Replaced in 2009 Jib and Mainsail Recently Restiched Bottom Painted in 2010 New Chain and Rode Lamar 1000 Windlass
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 522.25 sq ft I : 43.25 ft J : 12.33 ft P : 37.17 ft E : 13.75 ft Working Sail Area : 526.00 sq ft
- Electronics & Navigation
- Two VHF Radios (Helm & Nav Station) Garmin 4415 GPS / Chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot Olympia 135 Compass Navman Speed / Depth Display Pioneer AM/FM/CD System JVD 12-disc CD Changer Two Clarion Speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 27-hp Yanmar Diesel Engine with 1000 hours New Throttle and Shift Cables Upgraded Balmar Alternator with Digital Regulator 16500 BTU Reverse Cycle HVAC Four 31 group AGM Batteries One 27 Deep Cycle Battery Zantrack Digital Battery Charger Two 25 Watt Solar Panels Two Charge 40-amp Zantrack Multistage Battery Charger Manual and Electric Bilge Pumps 7# Propane Tank with Electronic Shutoff Valve
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.