PRICE JUST REDUCED!
"PRINCESS CAT" is a very nice Catalina 30 MKII. A great example of the wildly popular Catalina 30 with NEW sails, NEW standing rigging and NEW boom vang. The current owners just don't have time for her so it is time for her to find new owners to sail her to that weekend hideaway. Make an appointement today to see if she can carry you to your next anchorage!
- 7 Berths: 2 Aft, 2 V-Berth, 3 Cabin Private Marine Head
- Refrigeration: Ice Box Range: Seaward Two (2) Burner Stove/Oven (LPG) Pressure Water: Hot and Cold Water Heater: Six (6) Gallon Twin SS Sinks
- LOA: 29ft 11in Beam: 10ft 10in Draft: 3ft 10in Displacement: 10,300lbs
- Engine Make: Universal M3-20B Year Built: 1990 Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 425 Engine(s) Total Power: 20 HP
- Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (18 Gallons) Holding Tanks: (18 Gallons)
- Sails and Rigging
- 135 Genoa (new 2011) with Harken Roller Furler (New 2011) Mainsail with 2 Reef Points, 1 Garhauer Rigid Vang (New 2011) Norse Fitted Standing Rigging (New 2011) 2 Lewmar 40 2 Speed, 2 Lewmar 16 1 Speed Self-Tailing Winches Tides Marine Sail Track System (New 2012) SS Lifelines (New 2013)
- Garmin 162 GPS, Navman Depth/Wind/Speed, ICOM M402 VHF Ritchie Binnacle Compass (refurbished 2012) Two (2) Group 31 AGM Batteries with Charger 30 AMP Shore Power AM/FM CD MP3 Player Mermaid Marine Air 9000BTU AC/Reverse Cycle Heat
- Additional Information
- 10kg Bruce Anchor Cockpit Cushions
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CALL KEN AT 252-571-1581 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT