- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Luxury sport cruiser has graceful lines and ranks near the top of her ciass in luxury and performance.
The spacious interior is finished in high gloss cherry cabinetry with leather upholstery that offers unsurpassed comfort and elegance. Just some of the long lists of amities include a private forward stateroom, large galley with chest-level refrigerator, Corian counters, hardwood flooring, air-conditioning, central vacuum system and a lot more.
The cockpit is arranged with a horseshoe lounge opposite the helm, wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker, a foldaway rear seat and an abundance of storage. The aft facing hydraulic engine hatch allows easy access to a pair of Mercruiser 8.1LS with V-drives, Kohler generator and to the complete array of mechanical systems.
You will be hard pressed to find another package that offers so much in such an elegant form.
- Broker Notes
- This Luxury sport cruiser has graceful lines and ranks near the top of her class in luxury and performance. The spacious interior is finished in high gloss cherry cabinetry with leather upholstery that offers unsurpassed comfort and elegance. Just some of the long lists of amities include a private forward stateroom, large galley with chest-level refrigerator, Corian counters, hardwood flooring, air-conditioning, central vacuum system and a lot more. The cockpit is arranged with a horseshoe lounge opposite the helm, wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker, a foldaway rear seat and an abundance of storage. The aft facing hydraulic engine hatch allows easy access to a pair of Mercruiser 8.1LS with V-drives, Kohler generator and to the complete array of mechanical systems. You will be hard pressed to find another package that offers so much in such an elegant form.
- 120 Volt GFIC Protected Outlets Telephone jack, 12V and 120V outlets (2) Large Floor Storage Lockers with Hinged Access Hatches Cherry and Holly Floor Decor package Indirect accent lighting Leather dinette upholstery Leather salon seating Molded storage behind dinette backrests Opening, screened Port lights with blinds and round skylight hatch with screen and shade Overhead lighting Overhead storage cabinet Reading lights: Halogen Removable dinette table with designated storage Salon seating convertible to fold-out sleeper with spring activated leg rest Stereo: Lanzar SVDVD9 AM/FM/CD Player with Marine Speakers - changer and satelite compatible surround sound 15" flat screen TV with DVD layer Utility locker with AC/DC distribution panels
- 120 Volt GFIC protected outlet Corian countertop with Internral keeper edge and drop through to kitchen trash can Stainless steel deep well sink Kenyon electric stove (2) burner with hide away Corian top Galley trash receptacle Lower cabinet storage with utensil drawer Tappan stainless steel microwave Overhead cabinet storage Isotherm 110V/12V Refrigerator (4.2 cubic ft)
- Forward Stateroom
- 120 Volt GFIC protected outlet Accent and reading lights Hanging locker with cedar lining and lighting Overhead Lighting Port and Starboard screened, opening port lights Positive lock cabinet doors Privacy bulkhead with entry door Queen-sized berth with innerspring mattress and drawer storage Round overhead hatch with screen and privacy blind Flat screen TV Carbon monoxide detector
- Mid Cabin
- 120 Volt GFIC protected outlet Carbon monoxide detector Drawer storage Dressing area with privacy curtain Port hanging locker with cedar lining, and courtesy light Reading lights Sleep sofa w/storage beneath Starboard Settee Ventilaiton hatch with screen Flat screen TV
- Guest Head
- 120 Volt GFIC protected outlet Air conditioning vent Corian vanity top with molded sink Full fiberglass stand-up head compartment Full size door mirror Lower vanity storage cabinet Mirrored overhead storage cabinet Overhead lights Porthole with screen Retractable clothes line Shower with sump pump and acrylic door Toilet paper holder Toiler: Vac-U-Flush with holding tank Towel Rack
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter/GPS with antenna Raymarine Ray 215 VHF Raymarine ST60 Digital Depth Sounder 4kW radar RL80C color split screen GPS with chip Sirius weather w/antenna Depth finder Compass
- Aft trunk storage 12V dash accessory plug Adjustable doublewide helm seat with leaning post Cockpit carpet: removable Cockpit forward seating with large storage capacity Cockpit table: High-Low with filler cushions Courtesy lighting Stainless steel drinkholders Electric Engine inspection/service hatch Fender storage Fire extinguisher Fold-away Aft cockpit seat Forward lifting fiberglass engine hatch with electric rams French stitched upholstery with high density foam Integrated wet bar with Corian top with molded sink, faucet, refrigerator with ice maker, large storage locker, tip-out trash can and tip with molded Storage well Power steering with tilt wheel Pressure water system with Transom shower Self-bailing fiberglass lined cockpit with nonskit Shore power and water hook up utility locker with cord storage Sliding companionway door with screen Stereo: Transom remote Transom walk through UV/Stain resistant vinyl with filler cushions and designated storage Canvas cockpit cover Full eisenglass enclosure Bolster helm seat Binnacle shift and throttle controls Chart holder with cover Compass Custom burlwood dash and gauge panel Dash accessory plug: 12 Volt Dash circuit breakers Dash switches: water resistant Faria fog free white back gauges, backlit with stainless steel bezels including: tachometer, trim, fuel, volt, temperature, oil, hour meter and digital depth sounder with alarm Helm tilt and trim switch Non glare Dash Non slip Dino Sport steering wheel with Burlwood trim Tilt steering: 5 position
- Hull and Deck
- Anchor roller with stainless chain plate and rope locker Anchor windlass Bow and stern eyes: Stainless Steel Bow fender storage Bow rails: welded Stainless Steel (316 grade) Deck hatch (s): translucent with screen and or sunshade Engine compartment: gelcoated and insulated Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system Fore-deck sun pad with drink holders and sunbrella cover Foredeck wash down Fuel, water and waste fills: Stainless Steel Handreails: Stainless Steel High performance Vinylester resin barrier coat (AME 4000) In-mold Gelcoat colors (3) Intergated deck vents Integrated swim platform with Stainless Steel ladder Limited lifetime plus hull warranty OceanTrac hull Porthole window (s) with screens Radar arch Recessed working Fordeck well Rub Rail: white rigid vinuyl with Stainless Steel Insert Thru-bolted, Stainless Steel deck hardware Transom storage lockers Walk-through windshiled to foredeck access Curved 3-piece windshield with Stainless Steel header Side and aft curtains Starboard windshield wiper Tinted, tempered safety glass windshield Windshield supports: Stainless Steel
- 5.7 Kw generator with sound shield Freshwater cooled engines Dripless shaft packing 120V GFCI protected outlet Air conditioning with reversible heat cycle Air horn (2ea.) Group 27 start batteries (1ea.) 8D house battery 60 Amp battery charger Bilge blower with sealed shaft Bilge pumps: forward and aft with monitor lights Cabin sump pump and flosat switch CO Detector (2) Cross-over charging system -battery isolator Crossover fuel system Cruise package Dockside water inlet Double hose clamps on fuel lines 30 Amp dockside power Dual aluminum fuel tanks (275 gallons) Emergency start system-battery parallel switch Engine room lights Fire extinguisher system: Automatic Fresh water and waste monitor panel Galvanic isolator Heat shrunk electrical connextors Holding tank: 30 gallon Loomed wiring Mat-N-Lock II harness connectors Power Steering Remote controlled spotlight Trim Tabs Water Heater and Heat Exchanger: 11 gallon Water tank: 67 gallon Wiring: color coded
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.