- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Completely Refurbuished in 2002!
The HIN Shows 1974, The Upgrades show Newer!
Twin Yanmar Diesel Engines, 2002
New Fiberglassed Pilot House, 2008
Remodeled Updated Interior, 2008
See Partial Listing of Refurbishment!
- Deck & Cockpit
- Walk Thru Transom w Swim Step Teak Cockpit Decking Dual Cockpit Fishing Chairs Wide Walk Around New Fore Deck Paint w Non Skid Crane Lift Windlass w 200' 5/16’s Chain 2 Dual Trumpeter Horns Stainless Steele Ladder to Bridge Bridge Bimini Helm Seat w 2 Bench Companion Seats
- Fishing Gear
- Out Riggers Cockpit Bait Tank 6 Rail Mounted Rod Holders 6 In Deck Rod Holders Spreader Lights
- Engines, Drives & Upgrades
- Twin Yanmar, Diesels, 6LPSTE, 384 Hours, Installed 2002 New Gear Boxes New Aluminum Engine Mount Beds New Exhaust System New Fuel Tanks, Valves, Fuel Fillers,Hoses & Senders New Struts, Propeller Shafts, New Propellers New Batteries, Battery Boxes & DC Wiring New Engine Controls New Thur Hulls, Seacocks, Raw Water Strainers (Documentation Available w Offer)
- Open Salon w View; Over 6' Headroom L Shaped Sofa, Sleeps 1; Lounge Chair Starboard Cabinets; Overhead Rod Rack Ele ctric Head w Holding Tank & Discharge; Shower Starboard Bunks, over 6' long w drawers Underneath, Privacy Door Forward V Berth, convers to full sized Berth, over 6'6" long x 7'
- Large Refrigerator w Top Freezer 3 Burner Stove w Oven, Gas Stainless Steel Sink Large Counter Top View From Galley
- 30 Amp Shore Power w Cord New (2002) Battery Charger; Lynksys Power 260, DC to AC Converter Mase I.S. 5801 Generator w sound Shield; New 2002 Atwood 20 Gallon Hot Water Heater; New 2002 New DC Wiring & Panel; New 2002 New AC Wiring & Panel; New 2002 New Blowers; Bonding System; Battery paralleing system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Yacht sales work the same way as real estate. We all use the same MLS systems and are seen on the web. It matters which company provides the amount of listing services. Use a professional, full time CPYB broker. It’s your money, spend it locally, with someone who cares! **Now Offering Infrared Photos & Inspections of Vessels** To View and Purchase, CALL ANYTIME TOLL FREE, (866) 375-8201, OFFICE (949) 842-2344 or E-Mail: Lou@SmyYachts.com