- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SURPRISE! PARADISE CAN BE YOURS !
AT LEAST THIS 50 FEET OF IT!
THIS VERY WELL KEPT MARINE TRADER HAS DONE HER OWNERS PROUD AND THEY ARE READY TO END THEIR CRUISING CAREERS!
THEY LEAVE BEHIND A LOT OF LOVE BESTOWED ON THEIR PRECIOUS "PARADISE"! SHE IS TURN KEY AND READY TO CRUISE. SHE IS WHAT YOU WOULD REFER TO AS A "BIG" 50 FOOTER WITH ALL THE COMFORTS OF A CONDO.
THERE IS RECENT SURVEY AVAILABLE TO A SERIOUS BUYER
- The Paradise Overview
- The Marine Trader 50 Pilothouse is a classic long-range trawler with a prominent bow and a salty, go-anywhere appearance. Introduced as the Marine Trader 50 Pilothouse, she’s built on a solid fiberglass hull with a wide beam, relatively flat after sections, and a long, prop-protecting keel. Below, the floor plan is arranged in the conventional pilothouse manner with the galley aft on the salon level and the master stateroom aft. The amidships VIP cabin includes a tub in the adjoining head.Typical of so many Asian-built yachts, the entire interior is teak with the practical application of non-skid decks with only attractive teak trim . She sports two wide side decks, two spacious engine room, and a Portuguese bridge. One very atractive Marine Trader signature are the ornate teak carved doors that are throughout the interior.
- Dinghy and Davits
- The Dinghy is a serious boat. She is a 12 foot Zodiac 350 Projet powered by a Yamaha 83 HP Jet Drive. The owner has added the Roskelley/Olsson Electric Davit that stays out of the way and operates with the touch of a button.
- Garmin GPS with cables to run a laptop, (Coastal Explorer software is presently used). Furuno 6kw Radar, 64 mile Datamarine depth sounder, pilothouse and flybridge Glendinning Engine synchronizer Autopilot with dual controls Three Standard HorizonVHF Radios Standard Horizon AIS receiver Standard Horizon handheld VHS radio Danforth Constellation compass Hydraulic steering, (Hynautic) 8 inch remote spotlight
- Hull and Decks
- Rear cockpit Flybridge bimini Teak Swim Platform Ideal Windlass with Rocna 40 kg anchor and 200 ft 3/8 BBB chain Three Spare anchors with 200 ft of nylon rode. 250 ft Anchorlina stern anchor rode Several Shore power splitters and adaptors 20 gallon water heater Central vacuums in saloon and lower level Three dock box storage units
- ONAN 15 kw generator 3000 watt Xantrex Inverter/Charger new in 2011 4 8D Gel house batteries 900 ah, new in 2011 Wesmar 12” electric bow thruster with dual controls Raw water wash down pump at bow 70 amp Sentinel automatic battery charger for starting batteries 2 8D Starting batteries 2 4D batteries for bow thruster and windlass, new in 2012 30 amp Pro Mariner battery charger for 4D’s, new 2011 Two 50 amp shore power cords Twin 30 amp shore power cords Five MarineAir, AC/Heat systems, with two new 1000 gallon per hour pumps
- Galley and Salon
- 4 Burner propane stove with oven (two 15 lbs tanks) Nova Kool refrigerater, freezer, AC/DC, new in 2008 Microwave oven Spacemaker coffee maker U-line ice maker Wet bar
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact the listing broker, Tom Sheehy, directly at 727-742-2772 or 1 855 266 5676 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org You can get a look at her at www.curtisstokes.net