- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Triple Verados
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2008 38 Fountain, Loaded, this 2008 38 open has every numerous options and the some, she is powered with Triple 300 Verados, with 685 hrs, She has a E120 Raymarine and GPS, Radar, Sonar, Underwater Lights, A Fusion Stereo head unit with remote unit, Coffin box, s, Raymarine VHF, Garmin GHC10Auto pilot, and a Loadmaster Triple Play Trailer, full coaming bolsters, fresh and Raw water wash down and much more...
- Battery switches (2) Bilge pumps, automatic Cleats, pop up Ritchie Compass Fish boxes, 4 under floor w/ macerator and overboard drain (800 qt capacity) Fuel tank, heavy duty, baffled, welded inside and out, powder coated, foamed, glassed an bolted in position with stainless steel pickups Innerliner, fiberglass, self bailing with non-skid surfaces and storage Livewell at transom, 50 gallons Bravo I propellers, stainless steel Rod holders, 6 in gunwale Rubrail with stainless steel insert Salt water wash down Fresh water washdown Sink with pressurized water system in head and transom Steering, hydraulic with tilt steering wheel (power) Trim indicators for engines and tabs Trim tabs, heavy-duty hydraulic, offshore hi-performance Armstrong swim ladder, bracket mounted New macerator and bilge pumps in 2013 Engines have only 10 hours since service Loadmaster Triple Play trailer disc brake and spare tire
- Radio and electronics box overhead Rod holders, 9 each, aft top
- Center Console
- Fiberglass with flush mount electronics and plexi weather cover One piece plexiglass windshield Custom footrest Walk-in head with Marpac head ,sink 25 quart cooler under forward facing seat with cover Cup holders, stainless steel Fuel gauge, electric, 2 each Raymarine 54 VHF Raymarine E120 GPS plotter Garmin GHC1 auto pilot Stereo upgrade - AM FM Fusion with 6 speakers GPS speedometer and Mercury Smartcraft gauges Graphics, standard Depth gauge, digital Horns, electric Bolster style helm seats
- The seller has a set of Lee outriggers available not included in the price Seller will consider owner financing!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.