- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Take a look at this one! She is as clean as they get, Turnkey and go this weekend! She has complete new canvas and camper enclosure, recent service, recent detail, paint and upholstery looks good, very fresh looking and smelling boat. Loaded with options, full camper enclosure, Bow thruster, 8.1 Horizons, Generator, air , sleeps 5- 6 comfortably This one will not last long.
- Molded Fiberglass w/Granite-Colored Countertop Sink, Faucet & Corian Sink Cover S/S Handrail Dual Voltage Lighting Microwave 12V Accessory Outlet 12V Power Vent Trash Receptacle w/Chute & Corian Cover Dual-Voltage Refrigerator Storage Drawers w/Cutlery Insert Upper & Lower Storage w/Designated Plate & Glass Storage 120V Recessed Two-Burner Stove w/Corian Cover
- Master Stateroom
- Full Size (Island Style) Berth w/Storage Below Concealed Privacy Curtain Hanging Lockers w/Mirrored Doors Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage Side Shelves
- S/S Handrail Vacuflush Head Full Fiberglass Enclosed Head w/Shower & Curtain Mirror 12V Power Vent Medicine Cabinet Storage Vanity w/Sink, Faucet & Storage Below
- Mid Stateroom
- Privacy Curtain Hanging Locker w/Vanity Top Below Mirrored Bulkhead Conversation Pit - Converts to Double Berth w/Slide-Out Base & Dedicated Filler Cushion Storage Cabinet & Drawer Storage S/S Portlight Opening
- Beverage Holders (6) Snap-In Carpet Liner Sliding & Locking Cabin Entry Door Transom Door Self-Bailing Fiberglass Floor Liner Electrically Actuated Engine Room Hatch Built-In Insulated Ice Chest 120V Icemaker Indirect Lighting 12V Accessory Outlet Carbon Monoxide Monitor 120V GFI Protected Outlet Removable Aft Bench Seating Aft-Facing Seating w/Molded Fiberglass Storage Base Bucket w/Swivel Seating, Flip-Up Thigh Rise Bolster & Rotocast Shell Companion Bench Seating Sport Spoiler w/Overhead Lighting Molded-In Boarding Steps Side Panel Storage Cockpit Table w/Sun Pad Filler Cushions Wet Bar w/Sink & Faucet Full Canvas, 4 sided enclosure including camper (New)
- Electronics & Helm
- GPS/ Depth Bow Thruster Oil & Water Engine Alarms High-Water Bilge & Cabin Alarms Compass Dash Dimmer Rheostat Emergency Start Systems - Engines Horn Instrumentation Custom Sea Ray: Backlit w/Low Glare Blue Night Lighting & S/S Bezels, Engine Sync, Fuel Oil Pressure, Tachometers w/LCD Hour meters, Voltmeters Water Temperature High-Gloss Burl Instrument Panel High-Gloss Burl Switch Panel Shift & Throttle Controls w/Gold Knobs Remote-Controlled 5" Spotlight Tilt Wheel Steering Wood Accent Steering Wheel Illuminated Weatherproof Rocker Switches Tilt & Trim Power Stereo/ speakers VHF Radio
- 120V/60 Cycle Battery Charger/Converter Dual Battery Switch Battery Trays w/Mounts TV/Phone Inlet w/TV Shore Cord Galvanic Isolator Remote Circuit Breaker Panel DC Main Breaker Panel Generator 5 kw Main Distribution Panel (AC) Main Distribution Panel (DC) Shore Power, Dual 30amp/120V/60 Cycle w/ Adaptors Protection Air Conditioning/Heating Reverse Cycle System Custom Integral Vent System
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 8.1 liter 370HP Horizons V drives 12V Automatic Bilge Pump 12V Automatic High-Water Bilge Pumps 12V Bilge Blowers Remote Oil Filters Fire Suppression System Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulated Engine Room 12V Lighting 120V Water Heater w/Exchanger USCG Type A-1 Fuel Lines Aluminum w/Anti-Siphon Valves & Electric Sending Units Fuel Tanks Freshwater Washdown Spigot Pressure Water System w/12V Pump Holding Tank Level Indicators Holding Tank w/Dockside Pump-Out w/hose and connectors Automatic Sump Box w/Pump Dockside Water Inlet 40 Gallon Water Tank
- Broker's Comments
- Call for more Details, or to schedule a showing. This boat will not last long, she has just been serviced, has complete new canvas enclosure, Top to bottom fresh detail, she is as turnkey as they get. She shows like a much newer vessel. Don’t wait!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.