- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This FRESH WATER 2003 Sea Ray 500 Sundancer has only had one owner since new. They have had a Captain lovingly taken care of her since day one. She is fully equipped for long cruising and staying aboard. Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a turn key Sea Ray 500 Sundancer with the more desirable QSM11 Cummins diesels.
PRICE REDUCED $40,000. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS FRESHWATER BEAUTY!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Contoured lines and dramatic styling reveal a refined and powerful presence that will take your breath away. New graceful lines and a distinctive bow provide improved function with enhanced visibility. Beneath her appealing style are the technological advancements and conveniences you've come to expect from Sea Ray.
- Key Features
- Standard SmartCraft Instrumentation and System View Standard Salon Flat Screen TV Standard Cummins 616 php Engines Standard One-Piece Bilge Access Service Hatch Standard Fiberglass Hardtop with Enclosure Standard Cockpit Convertible Seat Lounger Optional Washer / Dryer Standard Isolation Transformer Optional Sea Ray® Navigator Standard Fold-Out Salon Sofa Sleeper Conversion Standard Water Manifold System Standard Oil Changer System - Engines, Transmissions & Generator Standard Engines Synchronizer Standard 2 1/2" Stainless Steel Aquamet 22 Propeller Shafts Standard 68-Gallon Holding Tank with Dockside Pump-Out Standard 4-Blade Cup Nibral Propellers Cockpit Air Conditioning / Heating Bow Thruster Canvas Transformer, Shore Power Isolation Boost DSS Satellite TV System Macerator Sun Pad Hydraulic Swim Platform Table, Cockpit Spare Propellers Refrigerator, Cockpit Vacuum System, Central Sea Ray Navigator Washer / Dryer Combo Steering, Power-Assisted Stereo, Bose Lifestyle 35/DVD Windlass, Rope / Chain
- Galley & Salon
- Galley Coffeemaker Countertop Flooring Microwave/Convection Oven Outlet, 12V Accessory Power Vent, 12V Refrigerator/Freezer Storage, Drawers Storage, Lower Cabinet Storage, Upper & Lower Stove, 240V Trash Receptacle Salon Entertainment Center Mirrors Seating, Sofa Pit Group Storage Storage Table, Dining
- Cabin Features Carbon Monoxide Monitors Carpet Runners, Interior Carpet, Deep Pile BCF Handrails Interior Finish Lighting, 12V Lighting, 12V Outlet, 12V Accessory Outlets Outlets, 120V Pillows, Accent Polished Chrome Outlet & Switch Plates Shades Storage, In-Floor Wood Trim Guest Stateroom Bed Hanging Locker Storage TV / VCR / Radio Combo Guest Stateroom Head/Shower Clothes Hook Door, Privacy Door, Privacy Handrails, Elliptical Stainless Steel Head Power Vent, 12V Shower Storage, Cabinet Storage, Medicine Cabinet Vanity Forward Stateroom Bed Door, Privacy Hanging Locker Hanging Locker, Full-Length Storage Storage TV/VCR/Radio Combo Vanity Forward Stateroom Head/Shower Clothes Hook Door, Privacy Handrails, Elliptical Stainless Steel Head Power Vent, 12V Shower Storage, Cabinet Storage, Medicine Cabinet Vanity
- Waste & Water Systems
- Waste Systems Central Drain System Head System Holding Tank Water System Freshwater Hose & Spigot Freshwater Washdown & Dockside Inlet Pressure Water System Water Heater, 240V Water Manifold System Water Tank
- Hull & Deck Features
- Hull & Deck Features Bottom Paint Bow Rail Cleats Color Schemes Deck Fill Plates Deck Rails Gel Coat Graphics, Striping Handrails, Hatch, Deck Vent Light, Stern Lights, Navigation Portlights Resin Rub Rail, PVC Skylight Storage, Transom Wall Stringer System Swim Platform, Extended Thru-Hull Fittings Vent System, Engine Room Windshield Washer System Windshield Wipers Windshield, Tempered / Tinted Curved Glass Cockpit Features Beverage Holders Carpet Liner Cockpit, Self-Bailing Fiberglass Door Door, Transom Handrails Hardtop Icemaker Lighting, Indirect Outlet Outlet, 120V Seating Seating, Companion / Lounger Seating, Wraparound Ship's Bell Steps, Molded Deck Access Stereo Wet Bar Canvas (Sunbrella) Aft Curtain Hardtop Enclosure Windshield Shades Underwater Gear Bonding System Propeller Shafts Propellers Rudders Seacocks On All Underwater Fittings Seawater Strainers Shaft Logs Struts Trim Tabs Windlass System Anchor Chute Anchor Rope / Chain Storage Anchor Washdown Spigot Anchor, Galvanized
- Control Station
- Control Station Alarms Alarms, Engine Compass Emergency Engine Stop Emergency Start System Gel-Coated Dash Horns, Air (Concealed) Panels Panels Shift & Throttle Controls SmartCraft Diagnostics Spotlight Steering Wheel, Wood Accent Steering, Hydraulic Steering, Tilt Wheel Switches Systems Monitor
- Engines, Electrical & Fuel Systems
- Electrical Systems Batteries, 8-D Battery Charger / Converter Inlet Panel, Circuit Breaker Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution Shore Power, Cablemaster Transformers, Shore Power Isolation Wiring, Color-Coded Electronics Electronics Circuit VHF Radio Engine Room Bilge Pumps Bilge Pumps Blowers, 12V Bilge Engine Drip Sumps Exhaust, Power Pac / Lift System Mufflers Fire Suppression System Freshwater Cooling Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulation, Engine Room Ladder, Stainless Steel Lighting, 12V Oil Chager System Synchronizer, Engines Fuel System Crossover Fuel System Fuel Filters Fuel Lines, USCG Fuel Tanks, Aluminum Generator 240V Remote Start Air Conditioning/Heating Custom Integral Vent System Zone-Controlled Reverse-Cycle Split System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent for an Appointment Peter Quintal cell: 954-817-5662 email@example.com