- 17 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3.0L Alpha I MCM Stern Drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
JUST ARRIVED - OUR TRADE
WITH JUST 6 ENGINE HOURS!
Here is an opportunity to save thousands and enjoy a "near-to-new" boat that has only 6 hours of owner use. This boater traded up in size and now you can enjoy the trailerability, economy and efficiency of this clean Sea Ray 175 Sport.
Includes All Standard Equipment, Plus These Factory Options:
- Canvas, Bimini Top w/Boot w/Stainless-Steel Ball & Socket Hardware
- Canvas, Cockpit Cover/Tonneau Cover w/Canvas Storage Bag
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In
- Optional Seating Plan A Bucket Seat (1), Helm, w/Sport Logo, Slider & Swivel Functions, Port Back-to-Back Lounger, Aft Jump Seats, Motorbox
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The solid reliabilty of the Sea Ray 175 Sport can be attributed to the additional lengths that Sea Ray will go to provide a quality product. A few of these inlcude: finished fiberglass floors (not carpeting glued over wood), fiberglass stringers, and a full curved three-piece windshield. Plus standard features such as a Sony stereo, power steering, locking glovebox and a stainless-steel rub rail. See your Sea Ray dealer for a side-by-side comparison.
- Key Features
- MerCruiser 3.0L MPI ECT w/Alpha 1 Sterndrive standard engine Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty. Fully complemented dash instrument panel. Sony 12V AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 port. Sleek design low-profile windshield. Optional gull-wing sun pad for storage and engine access from cockpit and swim platform. Standard painted trailer with swing-away tongue for convenient storage. Stainless-steel rub rail. Integral swim platform. Limited lifetime warranty on hull and deck. Sea Ray Owners Club membership.
- Standard Equipment
- CERTIFICATIONS Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards Mercury Installation Quality Certification NMMA Yacht Certification COCKPIT FEATURES Armrests, Integral Beverage Holders (6) Dash, Custom Soft-Touch: w/Visor Fiberglass Stringer System Floor, Finished Fiberglass Grab Handles Outlet, 12V Accessory Stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD (Sony) w/Weatherproof Speakers (4) & MP3 Port Storage, Side Panels Storage, Ski/Wakeboard Vinyl, Marine-Grade ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS Battery Tray: w/Mount Fuse Block Wiring, Color-Coded ENGINE COMPARTMENT Bilge Pump, 12V Manual Blower, 12V Bilge Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port Gel-Coated Engine Compartment Insulated Engine Compartment FUEL SYSTEM Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1) Fuel Tank: w/Anti-Siphon Valve HELM Horn Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray Backlit w/Glass Lenses & Low-Glare Night Lighting (Includes: Fuel, Oil Pressure, Speedometer, Tachometer w/LCD Hourmeter, Trim, Water Temperature) Shift & Throttle Lever w/Trim Switch & Lanyard Stop Switch Steering Wheel, Custom Padded Steering, Power-Assisted Switches, Illuminated Weatherproof Rockers w/ISO Symbols Tilt & Trim, Power HULL & DECK FEATURES Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel Cleats, Custom Sea Ray (4) Thru-Bolted Stainless-Steel Deck Fill, Gas: Chrome Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard Gel Coat, Arctic White Light, Stern: Removable Lights, Navigation Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC White w/Stainless-Steel Insert Ski Tow Eye: Stainless Steel Swim Platform, Integral w/Stainless-Steel Two-Step Swim Ladder & Grab Handle Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel Vent System, Engine Compartment: Integral Windshield, Custom Three-Piece Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Walk-Thru PROPULSION MerCruiser 3.0L MPI ECT ALPHA 1 (135 PHP) STERN DRIVE PROPULSION ACCESSORIES Propeller, Aluminum SEATING Optional Seating Plan A Bow Rider w/Removable Cushions & Storage Below TRAILER, SINGLE-AXLE - PAINTED Bearing Protection Lights, Submersible Safety Chains Straps, Transom Tie-Down Tongue Jack, Swivel Tongue, Swing-Away Winch Stand, Adjustable: w/Nylon Strap & Hook
- Factory Options Included
- Canvas, Bimini Top w/Boot w/Stainless-Steel Ball & Socket Hardware Canvas, Cockpit Cover/Tonneau Cover w/Canvas Storage Bag Carpet Liner, Snap-In Optional Seating Plan A Bucket Seat (1), Helm, w/Sport Logo, Slider & Swivel Functions, Port Back-to-Back Lounger, Aft Jump Seats, Motorbox
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.