- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Hunter's most popular center cockpit. Great sailing boat with a huge aft stateroom en-suite head with shower & tub. Great galley with separate freezer & refrigerator. Furling main and headsail. Great electronics package. This boat even comes equipped with a Bow Thruster. All around a perfect cruiser for any sailor! Come take a look for yourself.
- LOA: 46 ft LWL: 39 ft 8 in Max Draft: 6 ft 6 in
- Bow Thruster Engine Make: Diesel Engine Model: Yanmar Engine Hours: 973 Hrs Total Power: 76 Cruising Speed: 7.5 Max Speed: 8.5 Bow Thruster
- Beam: 14 Displacement: 26180
- Fuel: 100 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 50
- Starting in the aft cabin is a queen centerline berth. To starboard is a desk/makeup seat and to port is a night stand storage compartments. Both port and starboard have hanging lockers. Ensuite shower and tub are located port side forward and head vanity are located starboard forward in the aft stateroom. Walk way starboard side past AC/DC electrical panel to starboard enters navigation station and main salon. Spiral staircase enters the main cabin from the cockpit. Port side aft in main cabin is the galley with lots of counter space, refrigeration, seperate freezer, double SS sink, microwave, stove and oven, and ample storage space.
- Propane Stove & Oven Double SS sink Refrigeration front and top opening Freezer top opening Microwave
- Raymarine electronics Speed Depth Wind Direction and Speed Auto Pilot Wireless remote for autopilot RL 70 Radar and Chart Plotter Bow Thruster VHF with remote at helm Flat Screen Television
- Koler Generator (not running) AC/DC full panel Solar panel for starting battery Starting and house batteries
- Seldon Furling Mast / Main Furling Genoa SS arch in cockpit for traveler Dodger Bimini, with Center connector Full enclosure side panels Canvas Bottom done 2010 4 HP 2 stroke outboard
- Personal items excluded.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information or to schedule a showing please contact. Will Petersen Cell: (310) 430-1502 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org