- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D-12 715
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is not only a clean 50 Sunseeker Manhattan, but she is also the best priced in the United States. She features a spacious three stateroom layout with tons of storage space. In a addition to the three staterooms, there are two full heads and a great lower level Galley with two refrigerators and freezer. The salon also lends itself plenty of space and storage and features a large U Shape Settee with expanding table for dinner or just entertaining. She is equipped with Sat TV and Blu Ray DVD players throughout. With upper an lower helm stations handling in weather will be a breeze. She has Radar, GPS, Autopilot, and Hand Held Yacht Controller for docking. The Flybridge is a home run for comfort with Bimini Top, tons of seating, and forward cushion for sunbathing. It should also be noted that there is a brand new Bow Cushion for sunbathing. Finally this Sunseeker 50 Manhattan is powered with Volvo D12 715 Diesel Engines with only 570hrs.
- The Fly bridge of the 50 Sunseeker Manhattan has a duplicate helm station with electronics and controls. Just aft is a large U Shape seating area for dinner or just enjoying the view from atop. There is a full Bimini top for the fly bridge and a sun pad forward. Finally a Wet Bar makes for the perfect addition to this very functional area.
- Aft Cockpit
- The Aft Cockpit is great for entertaining and features a settee and teak table. Also in the aft cockpit is a molded fiberglass staircase leading to the fly bridge. Also, there is an access aft under the settee for crew quarters.
- The Salon of the 50 Sunseeker 50 Manhattan is spacious with a nice feeling of home. As you walk in, you will enjoy plenty of natural light from the port and starboard windows and the forward windshield. A spacious U shape settee with expandable table is located on the Starboard side, an additional settee located to the port side. The flooring throughout the salon and helm area is a nice plush carpet. Other amenities featured in the salon are a flat screen TV with SAT and full entertainment center, full bar with icemaker, and two custom made chairs to match upholstery on settees.
- The helm of the 50 Sunseeker Manhattan has a full compliment of electronics including Furnuno Navnet, Autopilot, VHF Radio, Bow Thruster, Volvo Engine Monitors, and a Yacht Controller that allows the captain to control the vessel from any place onboard, to make docking easy.
- The Sunseeker 50 Manhattan features a Galley Down layout with refrigerator, freezer, brand new glass cook top in Sept 2013, microwave oven, sink with cutting board, and coffee maker. Please note that the current owner added a third refrigerator to the galley.
- VIP Stateroom
- Located forward is the VIP Stateroom that features a Center Line Queen Bed with ample storage in two cedar lined hanging lockers. Also featured in the stateroom is access to and Ensuite head with large standup shower. Finally, there is a flat screen TV in the VIP with dvd and SAT TV Access
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest stateroom is simple, yet comfortable with over and under bunks. The guest stateroom also features a hanging closet for guest storage and TV with DVD player
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is situated Aft of the lower level of the 50 Manhattan and is full beam for massive space. With a Centerline bed and ample storage to the port and starboard side via a large hanging locker and storage cabinets around the entire stateroom. There is a full size Ensuite head and separate shower. With two large fashionable porthole windows there is no lack of natural light pouring in. The Master also has a full compliment of entertainment with TV and DVD player. Finally there is an office desk or makeup area for evening preparations.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Central Agent Jimmy Mathews 954-298-5307