- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 FS
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you have been looking for a super high quality ,option loaded , center console Sportfishing machine, that has been shed kept, and is in super clean, turn key condition, by the original owner, Look no further! This is a loaded 2006 Regulator 32FS with twin 250 Yamaha four stroke power, and has been shed kept and professional Captain maintained. She is rigged for offshore blue water fishing, with all the best options, including out riggers, rod and tackle storage, large live wells and fish boxes, forward seating, a great electronics package and less than 800 hrs. on the engines and hull. She has just been serviced, and waxed she is turnkey ready to go. She shows very well, call and make an appointment today, she will not last long. Priced to sell now.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Regulator 32 FS provides a level of standard accommodations and fishing features that is unreachable by the competition. Thickly padded forward seating for five rests atop twin 220-quart wet or dry storage boxes, while 360-degree coaming pads encompass the boat. Some of the extra features that make the Regulator 32FS stellar are a 645-quart in-deck locking fish/rod storage box; 64-quart cooler under the front bench seat; fiberglass-lined 6'2" stand-up head with shower and sink; walk-through transom door; and combination leaning post/rigging station that houses a freshwater sink with insulated bait tray tackle storage, rocket launchers, and rigging racks. The Regulator 32’s impressive storage capacity continues with a 40-gallon recirculating livewell and 130-quart fish box in the transom, as well as a glove box and under-console dry storage bin. Two additional locking rod storage boxes are at the forward steps.
- Forward Seating w/Insulated Coolers and 360 Degree Coaming Pads Lenco 14 x 22 Black Powder Coated Trim Tabs 2 Bilge Pumps with Automatic Float Switches Pop Up Bow Light and Cleats Anchor Locker with Rope Storage 360 Degree Coaming Pads Transom Mounted Swim Ladder Bracket 10" Spring line and Cockpit Cleats with Hawse Pipes Heavy Duty Bow Eye Molded Non-Skid on Horizontal Surfaces Stainless Steel Hardware Thru-Bolted with Elastic Stop Nuts Stainless Steel Thru Hull Fittings Hull Color: "Flagg Blue" Fiberglass T-Top with Electronics Box, Built-in Lee Sidewinder Outrigger Base LED Dome Lighting T-Top Electronic Flush Mount Panel Armstrong Ladder Windlass
- Electronics & Helm
- Simrad AP16 Auto Pilot Twin Furuno Navnet System, Chart Plotter, Depth, Radar Sirius Sat Radio Icom VHF Lenco Trim Tabs Teleflex Seastar Hydraulic Steering with Power Assist Enclosed Fully Lined Stand-Up Head Compartment with Interior Lighting and Mirror Electric Head with 6-Gallon Holding Tank Hand Held Shower Hanging Locker in Head Compartment Console Footrest w/Storage Bin 64-Quart Insulated Cooler Under Forward Console Seat Edson Polished Silver Wheel with Power Knob Custom Aluminum Windshield w/Handrails Tilt Steering 35-Gallon Freshwater System Saltwater Washdown System Glove Box
- Fishing Features
- Ritchie Offshore Compass Above Deck Recirculating Live Bait Well 4 Stainless Steel Rod Holders Insulated Forward Fish Box Rigging Racks Locking Rod Storage Transom Fish Box Combination Leaning Post-Bait Rigging Station with 2 – 5 Drawer Tackle Units; 2 – 3 Drawer Storage Trays; Insulated Bait Tray; Fresh Water Sink; Anodized Backrest Rocket Launcher; Anodized Folding Footrest; Knife Block; Plier Holder Custom Eisenglass package
- Shore power Battery charger Battery switch Two under water led lights Cockpit lighting Sprint anchor windlass
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yamaha 250 four strokes- 788 hrs. Stainless props
- Broker's Comments
- I have personally ridden on this boat, she is smooth as butter, runs strong, and I was very impressed with how clean of a boat she is, paint shines and shows like a much newer vessel. Act fast; this boat will not last long.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.