- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 CID
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Lean mean fishing machine! Here is a great inshore, offshore combi fishing boat. The Blackfin 29 is a soft dry ride do to its deep vee hull design.
The low center of gravity makes this boat stable in most seas and is a great trolling platform. This boat comes with a removable tower which also is a great location to keep an eye out for the marlin or tuna as they crash your baits.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- The transom has a teak swim platform, for easy on and off access. The cockpit has a transom bait well as well as 3 easy access deck hatches. There are 2 padded engine hatches that make great seats or lounges. There are 3 more hatches forward to access batteries or pumps. The helm to the left has good visibility. Both of the helm chairs swivel 360 degrees. Down in the galley you will see a counter with stove and sink to the port side. On the starboard side is the stand up head with shower and sink. Forward is the convertible dinette that converts into a nice sleeping or eating area. Up in the tower you will find a second station with full controls and steering to handle the boat. The tower has a big sunshade. There are Rupp riggers for trolling mounted on the sides as well.
- Main Salon
- Convertible dinette that seats 4 comfortably or converts to sleeping quarters.
- Countertop with a recessed sink with hot and cold water and stove 110 /12volt refrigerator Storage cabinets and drawers Rod storage for 6 rods
- Nonskid deck with 6 easy access hatches to bilge area. 2 padded engine hatches for sitting or lounging.
- Electronics & Helm
- 1730 Furuno radar Northstar 800x 667 Furuno color video sounder Furuno rd-30 Standard horizon vhf Fireboy fume detector
- Horn Trim-Tabs Engine blowers Bilge Blowers Battery parallel Converter Navigation lights Hot water heater Cockpit lights (12V) Wipers
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Crusaders 454 CID 350 hp 860 hours.
- Brokers Comments
- Tower is removable for shipping. Boat comes with complete mooring cover.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.