The Regulator's 26 is a great sea vessel that is extremely solid and stable. The 48 degree, sharp entry at the bow and 24 degree deadrise at the transom provides the crew with exceptionally dry and comfortable ride. This vessel was a tender to a larger yacht and has been maintained very well. It is a very versatile vessel with the forward seating and head with a holding tank which can be valved directly over board or into the holding tank. You can fish all day and cruise in the afternoon.
- Forward seating with upholstery Forward console seat Vacu-flush head in console Head Y-valve T-Top Windshield with hand rails Teleflex hydraulic steering Custom aluminum windshield with hand rails Leaning post Cockpit lighting
- Northstar 6000 GPS chart plotter with Sonar Icom VHF radio Stereo/CD
- Electrical panel with breakers Triple battery system with switches
- Twin Yamaha 225 HP 4 stroke engines Lenco trim tabs
- Hull & Deck
- Black Micron bottom paint Molded non-skid Saltwater wash down Fresh water wash down Storage compartments Upholstered cockpit bolsters Swim Boarding ladder Out Riggers
- Fishing Equipment
- Rod holders Rocket launcher Live bait well in transom Live bait well in cockpit sole Rod storage
- Rods, tackle, tools & personal effects
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.