- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V53 (Turbo)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED TO $114,900 from $124,900
OWNER HIGHLY MOTIVATED; READY TO ENTERTAIL ALL OFFERS
SAYS " LETS MAKE A DEAL!!"
YOU REALLY SHOULD CONSIDER THIS TOLLYCRAFT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SUNDECK MOTOR YACHT WITH AFT COCKPIT
The 44 Tollycraft CPMY is a very well designed and manufactured yacht that has gained widespread respect fot its cruising and livability characteristics. A full beam master stateroom aft and spacious guest cabin forward each have a full ensuite head. The salon offers plenty of room and access to the forward facing breakfast bar opposite the lower helm station to starboard.
The large sundeck has a fiberglass top with side curtains. A ladder from the sun deck leads down to the cockpit that has a transome door, hot/cold shower and a storage lazarette.
Steps from the sun deck lead up to the flybridge where two captains chairs face the controls and electronics. A "L" shaped seat with storage underneath provides addition seating. The flybridge is fully enclosed.
Low hours on the twin 6V53 (Turbo) 400 HP each; diesels in excellent condition.
- Entry is made through the sliding door on the starboard side into the main salon. The lower helm station is located at that point of entry, opposite the breakfast bar overlooking the galley down to port. A couch that converts to a double berth and a telescoping double leaf table rest upon beige carpeting in the salon. Opposite the galley to starboard, is a dining table with seating fore and aft. The guest cabin with large V-berth is forward as well as the forward head. A few steps down from the salon aft leads to the master stateroom with a centerline queen berth accessable from both sides. More than ample storage is on both sides with a dressing vanity on the port side. The master head with separate shower stall completes this terrific owner's cabin. From the main salon three easy steps take you up to the sundeck with the solid overhead, deck chairs, storage box and access to the wide side decks with tall, secure rails. Up a few steps and you are on the flybridge with the helm station, two captain chairs and an L shaped seating bench -- a great place for enjoying the view and the fun! Down the short ladder from the sundeck you step onto the aft cockpit. This feature gives you access for line handling while docking and access to water sports or bringing your favoritwe catch aboard through the transom door.
- The salon is spacious, bright with natural light, provides direct access to the master stateroom, galley, dinette and sundeck. Two access panels in the salon floor provide ample access to the well configured and clean engine room. Lower helm station to starboard Sliding access door to starboard deck is at the helm station All solid teak wood and cabinetry Neutral upholstered queen sleeper sofa Custom high/low drop leaf table Breakfast bar with two custom stools w/ cushion tops Raritan ice maker Teak window blinds New 2006 Neutral carpeting new 2006 Sanyo AM/FM/CD player wit speaker selection switch for 5 locations throught the boat
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The full beam aft stateroom features a centerline queen size bed with storage below. All soft white cabinetry and trim Two large hanging closets Built in chest with five drawers and two storage areas to port Built in dresser with six drawers and dressing vanity to starboard Mirror and studio lights at vanity Reading lights CO monitor Air conditioning control unit for separate master stateroom AC system
- EN-SUITE MASTER HEAD
- The en-suite head is in the forward starboard portion of the master stateroom. Privacy door Galley Maid electric head Separate fiberglass stall shower with shower wand and glass door Portal with drape Vanity with cultured marble counter with sink and drawer below Wall mounted mirror Storage area above counter
- VIP GUEST STATEROOM
- The VIP guest Stateroom is forward of the galley and dinette and includes an en-suite head. A large V berth converts to a queen with the filler cushion in place. All soft white cabinetry and trim Large hanging locker Two sets of drawers Cabinet Mirror backed storage ledges above V berth Mirror bulkhead Reading lights Opening ports w/curtains Overhead hatch Separate air conditing controls for forward AC system Overhead rod holders
- EN-SUITE GUEST HEAD
- Vanity with cultured marble counter with sink and storage below Storage area above counter Faucet with convenient hand held shower Electric Galley Maid head Hot & cold pressure water Wall mounter mirror Portal with drape Privacy door
- The U shaped galley is down to port forward of the main salon. The breakfast bar is positioned above the aft end of the galley, easily accessable for serving food and drinks. Teak floor Nova Kool refrigerator with freezer NEW 2010 Princess Three burner electric stove with wood cutting board cover Sharp convection / microwave oven built in under the stove Counter with double stainless steel sinks Hot & cold pressurs water Upper storage Lower storage and drawers Window and drape Coffee maker Toaster
- The dinette is down to starboard directly across from the galley. Comfortable and convenient booth style dinette with cream colored leather upholstery. Large adjustable table drops to convert this area to a double berth. Storage Wall mounted adjustable lighting Window with drapes
- SUNDECK & AFT COKPIT
- Sundeck The sundeck is accessed through a bifold smoke lexan door leading from the salon as well as the port and starboard side decks. It also provides access to the flybridge. Fiberglass hard top on which is mounted the dingy and dingy hoist/ davit. Dock box with cushioned seating cover. Deck chairs Radar arch Toe rail teak covers throughout Aft Cockpit The aft cockpit maked docking easy! Transome door Swim platform and ladder Hot & cold shower unit Dock lines and fenders Propane BBQ grill on transom
- Bimini top with full enclosures NEW 2009 Captain and companion chairs with covers L-shaped cushioned bench seating Navigation and systems controls ( see Electronics & Navigation Equipment)
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- LOWER STATION Robertson Autopilot AP26 Furuno RD30 Depth and Wind ICOM VHF radio Rirchie compass FLYBRIDGE STATION Raymarine E-120 Color GPS / Plotter / 24 mile Color Radar and Weather Module installed NEW in 2006 Simrad Robertson AP26 Auto Pilot ICOM M602 VHF Radio Furuno GPS / WAS Navigator
- Three 8D GA3317 batteries New 2013 (1) for each diesel engine, (1) house New electrical wiring and feeds, parallel switches installed in engine room Kohler 8KW Generator with Sound Shield in lazarette - 1300 hours Battery charger NEW 2011 Battery parallel switch AC electrical system DC electrical system One 50 AMP dockside electrical cable
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin 400 HP Detroit 6V53 (turbo) diesel engines Maxwell electric windlass Three Marine Air AC systems wit separate control units Micro Commander electronic engine controls at upper and lower stations Hard wired electronic engine gages NEW 2009 Air Seps for both engines Primer pumps installed for Diesel engines and Generator Fire Boy fire extinguishing system NEW 2010 Dripless shaft seals Bennett trim tabs Extra set of three blade props and shaft Water heater NEW 2008 Coast Guard Safety Gear Nautical Structures Dingy Davit System on aft deck hard top Carib 10.5 ft Hard Bottom Dingy NEW 2006 Honda Outboard Motor New 2006 Central vacuum system
- DECK AND HULL
- Bruce anchor on pulpit / windlass; 300ft chain Danforth anchor on pulpit / windlass; 30ft chain, 300ft rhode Danforth spare anchor and rhode in aft cockpit Wide side decks Stainless steel handrails & deck hardware Custom window covers NEW 2006 Foredeck sunpad Bow pulpit Saltwater washdown fore & aft Jabsco remote searchlight Horn Fenders & lines Teak rails with Sunbrella covers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED JOE ! Thank you for all your help and advice. I enjoyed working with a real professional! I will definitely spread the word around the club about yourself and Edwards. Also, if anyone asks if they should market their boat themselves, my answer will be a resounding ‘NO’. And if someone asks if the broker’s fees are worth it, I’ll give them a resounding ‘YES’. Thanks again Steve S. CONTACT: JOE WEBER, Listing Broker Cell: 941-224-9661 Office: 941-756-7987 Email: email@example.com