- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 315 FWC Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "BAYLINER"
THIS BOAT IS THE ROOMY AND FUN "3988 COMMAND BRIDGE MOTORYACHT" PROUDLY BUILT BY BAYLINER.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 315 CUMMINS FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARD DIESELS WITH ONLY 660 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, ICE MAKER, LOWER STATION, OIL CHANGE SYSTEM, FLYBRIDGE BIMINI, BRIDGE COVER, COCKPIT SHOWER, SWIM PLATFORM, ONE SPARE SHAFT, AM FM CD PLAYER, SPARE PROPS AND SO MUCH MORE.
She is about style with her rakish bridge and canted windows, the Bayliner 3988 is a value-priced family cruiser with roomy accommodations and a long list of standard equipment.
She’s built on a shallow-deadrise modified-V hull with moderate beam and prop pockets to reduce shaft angles.
Inside, the two-stateroom, two-head floorplan is arranged with an island bed forward and a double berth in the second stateroom that extends below the elevated dinette in the salon.
The master head is fitted with a bathtub.
Large salon windows make the interior spacious and completely wide open.
Additional features include a stylish integral swim platform with shower and transom door, port and starboard cockpit steps, wide side decks, and a comfortable flybridge with seating for six.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORAMATION
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Bayliner 3988 Command Bridge Motoryacht is designed for maximum comfort, with a dual-helm station that also lets you enjoy virtual year-round cruising. The spacious bridge deck and sport cockpit are convenient for sunning, fishing, or dockside socializing. The salon is designed for entertainment with plenty of comfortable seating on two separate levels. This unique arrangement includes an upper-level galley with dinette - settee as well as a lower helm station with all-around visibility. For accommodations, the 3988 features two double staterooms and two head compartments, one with an enclosed shower.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE MID CABIN TWO FULL HEADS AND SHOWERS BATH TUB LOWER STATION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY SPACIOUS SALON SEATING WIDE OPEN DECKING FLYBRIDGE BIMINI AND BRIDGE COVER SWIM PLATFORM
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK OVEN CONVECTION OVEN UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS HARDWOOD FLOORING
- COMPASS GPS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER RADAR - LOWER PILOT STATION VHF MARINE RADIO GPS - OLDER GARMIN MOVES FROM UPPER TO LOWER PILOT STATION AS NEEDED. TWO SHIP TO SHORE RADIOS, ONE ON EACH PILOTS STATION. UPPER STATION WAS REPLACED THIS YEAR, 2013. ADDITIONAL 12 VOLT SOCKET INSTALLED. T.V. CABLE IN SALON AND MASTER STATEROOM.
- WESTERBEKE GENERATOR AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER DECK WASH BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN BILGE PUMPS LOWER STATION TRIM TABS AFT DECK LIGHTING FLYBRIDGE LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS OIL CHANGE SYSTEM WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR RACKS FOR FENDERS FORWARD SUNPAD FENDERS COCKPIT SHOWER AFT DECK CARPETING BIMINI TOP BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SWIM PLATFORM WITH DINGHY CLAMPS. DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKER FRESH WATER WASHDOWN WALK THRU TRANSOM
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS MATTRESS COVERS CHERRYWOOD CABINETRY OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS WARDROBE LOCKERS
- TWO FULL HEADS WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE HOLDING TANK MONITOR MEDICINE CABINET SHOWER ENCLOSED SHOWER STALL IN MASTER HEAD SHOWER IN GUEST HEAD TUB, EXTENDED
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTORS HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CD PLAYER CD CHANGER IN SALON FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES INTERNAL STRAINERS FIBERGLASS MUFFLERS SPARE PROPS TV HOOK UP COCKPIT COAMING GPS (OLDER GARMIN) MOVES FROM UPPER TO LOWER PILOT STATION AS NEEDED. RADAR (LOWER PILOTS STATION) TWO SHIP TO SHORE RADIOS (ONE ON EACH PILOT STATION) ADDITIONAL 12 VOLT SOCKETS INSTALLED TV CABLE IN SALON AND MASTER STATEROOM SWIM PLATFORM WITH DINGHY CLAMPS SPARE SET OF PROPS RADIO/CD CHANGER IN SALON BOTH AIR UNITS HAVE BEEN REPLACED IN THE LAST TWO YEARS ALL SEA WATER HOSES REPLACED RECENTLY ALL BATTERIES REPLACED IN THE LAST THREE YEARS ENGINES SERVICED EVERY YEAR SHIP TO SHORE RADIO IN UPPER PILOT STATION WAS REPLACED THIS YEAR. MANY LIFE PRESERVERS LINES FENDERS DODGERS, SEAT COVERS, BIMINI BOTH 50 AMP AND 30 AMP CABLE SETS FLARES MANY ADAPTORS TO CONVERT TO ALMOST ANY TYPE OF SOCKET. SHE IS NOT A WASTED TO SEE!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.