- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sea Ray has been setting the standard for express cruisers for over 30 years, so it was hardly a surprise that the 320 Sundancer introduced in 2003 delivered just the right blend of style, comfort and performance. Burning Luv has a brightly lit interior that is completely open. High-gloss cherry paneling and mirrowed accents highlight a decor rich in luxury and sophistication.
Just detailed by Land & Sea Detailing and looks great !
.All new canvas (2013)
.Bottom painted (2013)
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- There's plenty of room for family, friends and almost anything you care to bring onboard the sleek new Sea Ray 320 Sundancer. Thanks to the standard power of twin 5.0L MPI Bravo III MCM stern drives (T-260 hp), you'll have no trouble leaving your daily routine at the dock as you enjoy hours of relaxing fun on the water. For extended excursions, this stylish cruiser with its bold, new profile offers plenty of sleeping accommodations.
- Cockpit Features
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In Door, Cabin Entry (Sliding & Lockable) - Acrylic Door, Transom - Acrylic Floor Liner, Fiberglass - Self-Bailing Hatch, Engine Room - Electrically Actuated Ice Chest, Insulated - Built-In Lighting, Indirect Outlet, 12V Accessory Outlet, 120V GFI Protected Seating, Curved Lounger w/Fiberglass Storage Base - Port Seating, Helm/Companion w/Dual Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolsters, Slider (on Helm Only) & Fiberglass Storage Base Seating, U-Shaped - Aft w/Fiberglass Storage Base Sport Spoiler, Molded Fiberglass (Seamless) w/Overhead Lighting Steps, Boarding - Molded-In Storage, Side Panels Table, Cockpit w/Sun Pad Filler Cushions Wet Bar w/Corian® Countertop, Sink, Faucet, Stainless Steel Handrail & Storage Below
- . Cockpit wet bar . Remote spot light . Windlass . Aft deck hot & cold shower . Swim platform with boarding ladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you are interested in Purchasing a new boat or Listing your own boat please contact us at anytime. owner moving out of state, must sell now !