- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid / 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LIGHTLY USED WITH ONLY 500 ORIGINAL HOURS THIS 1984 SEA RAY 340 SUNDANCER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engines with 500 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Six, Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Bimini-Top w/Full Cockpit Enclosure, AM/FM Stereo System, Remote Control Spotlight, Radar Arch, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner of 28-years! Vessel showed clean and clutter free for our inspeciton...low hour boat! Seller will consider reasonable offers.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Sea Ray got it right back in 1984 with the introduction of the 340 Sundancer, a roomy mid-cabin cruiser with sleeping space for three couples and a smooth-riding deep-V hull. The Sundancer was considered a big boat in her day, and her blend of big boat accommodations and an affordable price struck a responsive cord with the boating public. Three floor-plans were offered during her production years, all with a private aft cabin and a forward stateroom open to the main cabin. The original layout was arranged with the dinette to starboard and a small galley and settee to port. In 1986 Sea Ray came out with a more functional interior featuring a big U-shaped galley as well as an enlarged dinette. Finally, in 1998 the island berth in the bow stateroom was replaced with a full-width queen bed and (optional) built-in entertainment center. In the cockpit, elevated helm and companion seats are to starboard, and a removable bench seat at the transom holds four adults. Removable hatches in the aft cockpit sole provide good access to the motors.
- Forward Stateroom (Island Style Berth) w/Privacy Curtain Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Note Small Settee Forward of Galley to Port Screened Cabin Door
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Refrigerator / Freezer 3-Burner Stove (Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System
- (3) Batteries Battery Switche Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Teak Bow Pulpit Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Bimini-Top w/Full Cockpit Enclosure) (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight CURRENT OWNER OF 28-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.