- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 270-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOW ENGINE HOURS AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1988 SILVERTON 34 CONVERTIBLE IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 350-cid 270-hp Gas Engine's with only 280 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar), Full Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / iPod/MP3-Connection, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, Weaver Dinghy Davits, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
"After a decade in production, the 34 Convertible proved to be Silverton's most popular boat ever. She's constructed on a solid fiberglass hull with average beam and moderate transom deadrise. In her original form, the 34 Convertible presents a somewhat conservative appearance-a white fiberglass cruiser with a sturdy, plain-Jane profile. That changed in 1984, when Silverton redisgned this boat by adding a more modern new deck and superstructure and eliminating the V-drives of previous years in favor of a conventional straight-drive engine installation. In 1985, a stall shower and double berth were added below along with a new light oak interior. With the dinette and sofa converted, there are overnight berths for up to six. Topside the flybridge is on the small side. Several engine options were offered over the years.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Anchor Locker Access via Forward Bulkhead, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, Hanging Storage Locker, LCD-Television Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Dinette Forward to Starboard (Converts to Berth Salon w/Sofa to Port (Converts to Berth; Sofa Bed) Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Fish-Finder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Fender Holders Aft Deck Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Full Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure w/Isin-Glass Surround Horn Weaver Dinghy Davits Dockside Water Connection FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Steve Gronley directly at (586) 996-2656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.