- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 521 CI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Nautilus” is a 1967 Model, Chris Craft, Hard Top, Corinthian, 46’ LOA. This vessel was built by “Chris-Craft Corporation” in Algonac, Michigan and is in very good condition.
This vessel has received more than average maintenance and it shows both cosmetically and mechanically.
This boat was completely renovated in the mid 1990’s and all systems were gone thru, all new tanks, engines,
Transmissions and generator.
Less Than 100 Hours on professionally rebuilt engines
Kohler 6.5 Generator New 2002 with 190 Hours
New Fuel Tanks & Water Tank 1996
3 A/C Units
Always in a covered Slip
- Very well laid out. Access to the main salon from the cockpit is down a ladder through a large hatch. Access to the main salon from the deck-Port side, is through an easy to use sliding hatch door. The large main salon is well furnished, finished in varnished and oiled teak, mahogany and other exotic woods. The decks are carpeted and there are well placed, easily opened hatches accessing the engine and other compartments below decks. Forward of the main living area is the well-equipped galley, plenty of storage and the V-Berth, with its own head and shower. Aft is the owner’s state room with dual bunks, plenty of storage, a large head and shower. Emergency access is through a large center mounted sliding door. The deck is made of teak and holly inlaid and varnished.
- Cruise Air-A/C Controls Side Door Sofa & Chairs Sliding Windows Blinds & Window Treatments Beautiful Teak
- Bench Seat with Storage
- Princess 3 Burner Electric Stove Top Microwave Frigidaire Refrigerator/Freezer 110V Outlet Oven Large Sink w/Hot & Cold Water Built In Storage Storage Under Sink
- Master Stateroom
- Sliding Aft Door to Cockpit Hanging Locker Teak Ceilings 110V Plug In Sliding Windows (2) Berths Teak and Holly Floors Air Conditioning and Heat
- Master Head
- Stall Shower Built In Storage Wall Mirror Electric Toilet Electric Toilet Sink 110V Plug In
- Forward Stateroom
- V Berth with Filler Cushion Opening Port Lights Opening Hatch Teak & Holly Floors Solid Door 110V Plug In Anchor Locker Access Hanging Locker
- Guest Head
- Head Shower Combo Opening Port Light Sliding Privacy Door Sliding Windows Blinds & Window Treatments Beautiful Teak
- Full Engine Instrumentation Digital Sync Compass Enclosed Helm VHF Garman Fish Finder Extra Large Search Light Am/Fm CD Player Aft Wrap Around Seating
- Electrical System
- Anchor Windlass Kohler Generator 6.5kw 3 Cruise Air A/C Units Battery Charger
- Engine Room
- RACOR 2000 Water-Separating fuel filters Sound Proofing Kohler Generator Water Heater 20 gal. Remote Oil Filters Battery Charger 3 Batteries 4- 2000 gph Bilge Pumps
- ¾ Marine Mahogany fastened to white oak ribs, framing and structural members. Multiple layers of fiberglass matt were applied over the entire superstructure, foredeck and working deck finished with non-skid Transom is varnished not painted Welded Stainless Steel tube bow pulpit
- ¾” Mahogany planks over ½” marine mahogany plywood, fastened to white oak ribs, framing and structural members.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht