The SEA LION II is a 2 stateroom, 1 head, galley down with plenty of headroom and an open feeling.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The "Sea Lion II" is a 2 stateroom, 1 head, galley down with plenty of headroom and an open feeling. As you walk into the Salon to port is a cabinet with drawers, sofa and barrel chair. To Starboard there are three cabinets with storage, a dinette and a wet bar with icemaker below. Walking down a few steps forward of Salon you have a large dinette to port and a "U" shaped galley to starbaord. Going forward of galley you have a guest stateroom to starboard with upper and lower bunks, night stand with four drawers, hanging locker, storage under lower bunk and rod storage above top bunk. Across from guest stateroom is head with shower stall. Master stateroom is forward with large V bunks, 2 large hanging lockers, drawer storage under both bunks and rod storage outboard and on ceiling. The Bridge has a hard top, center console helm with lots of bench seating to port, starboard and forward of helm. There are 43 customized rod hangers throughout the boat for everything from 130's to flyrods!
- Whirlpool Gold refrigerator and freezer Sharp carousel microwave Princess three burner electric stove and oven Dual S/S sink Storage above and below counter top KitchenAir ice cuber in Salon
- Dual Nav/Net C-map Vx2 Two Standard Horizon VHF Furuno RD-30 Simrad autopilot Northstar 952X Ritchie compass Sirius radio Sanyo TV Sat phone Northsar 800 Loran AM/FM Stereo on bridge Sony receiver and Magnavox DVD/VHS in Salon Sea222 single side band in Salon Tower: Icom VHF Furuno RD-30 Horizon Hailer Ritchie Compass
- MAN engines installed in 2000 - 820 hp 10 cylinder 4000 Hours 20 kW Kohler generator new 2007 with 500 Hours 12V, 24V Electrical system 50 amp shore power cord Charles 12V battery charger Sentry 24V battery charger 24V engine starting batteries 12V generator battery 12V house battery Air horns Racor filters Oil change system Tank tender Bennett trim tabs Dripless shaft logs Hynautic steering New cockpit fuel tanks in 2007 12" exhaust installed in 2007 High speed rudders 2007 Fuel lines replaced 2007 Spare props Delta "T" air vents 2001 Four Cruisair AC units
- Full cold molded bottom installed in 1990 Teak cockpit new 2007 Teak covering boards 2007 Teak toe rail Tower with buggy top and belly band Fiberglass hard top Three sided enclosure Salt and Fresh water wash down Ideal windlass Spreader lights Full cold molded bottom installed in 1990 Eight person Givens life raft
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp triple spreader outriggers Center Rigger Murray Brothers fighting chair Six rod holders on bridge Four rod holders on tower legs Four rod holders in gunnels Live well Transom door Tackle Center Includes: Tackle drawers and storage cabinet to starboard Freezer to port Lower steering station to starboard
- Additional Information
- Captain has been on board for over 26 years and owner's change of plans has put this Whiticar up for sale. "Sea Lion II" has had many upgrades in her years with a major bottom job completed in 1990 wich invloved a full cold molded bottom. If you are looking for a great cruising, fishing or classic vessel, than this is one to consider!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.