- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Tiara 4700 is in a class of its own when it comes to quality, design, comfort and performance.
Stunning Good Looks, Fast, Comfortable, Impeccably Maintained and Only 115 Hours.
The Tiara 4700 is loaded with features not found on other boats. Her spacious interior features two staterooms and two heads as well as a luxurious large main salon and gourmet galley, ideal of entertaining family and guest.
Her exhilarating performance and very comfortable ride are due to her convex shaped hull built by resin infused fiberglass for a superior strength to weight ratio.
A two tier cockpit features an air conditioned helm with guest seating and an aft enclosure that can be removed to open to the lower cockpit. The 60" swim platform is ideal for a jetski or dinghy.
- The 4700 Sovran's cockpit is protected by Tiara characteristic windshield and hardtop, and features comfortable seating throughout. A table complements comfortable lounge seating to port and is perfect for entertaining. At the helm the wide and electrically adjustable seat provides excellent visibility and easy reach to all controls and arrays. There is a refreshment center , complete with refrigerator and sink, aft and to starboard, and the aft cockpit is well- apportioned for lounging and/or the evening get-together. Raise the aft cockpit floor to provide easy access to the engine room featuring twin 715 HP power plants - again, a perfect blend of design and strength. The interior maximizes space and comfort. To starboard of the companionway stairs is a large storage area that also houses the optional washer/dryer. In the salon , two barrel chairs allow for a cross-conversational experience while maintaining a wide open environment; and movie lovers will appreciate the 36" HD TV. The port-side galley is spacious and includes all of the appliances and features that the cook in your family will expect. The Master Head is accessible from the Master Stateroom and is well appointed with a vanity and stall shower. The Guest Stateroom includes over/under bunks and a drawer sink that vanishes when not in use. Another incredible touch; the HD TV is located behind a two-way mirror. When it is off it merely acts as the mirror for your vanity, when on the picture shows through the glass beautifully.
- Main Salon
- Teak and Holly Sole Hinged Fiberglass Companionway Steps w/Storage Companion Way Safety Handrail 32" Flat Screen TV w/Remote Bose AM/FM Stereo w/CD, DVD w/ Speakers Boses Surround Sound System 12,000 BTU Air-Conditioning / Reverse Heat System Two Club Chairs Portside Upper Cabinets Wood Cabinetry w/Satin Finish Storage Pantry Washer/Dryer System High Gloss Table converts to Berth Seating for 4-5 Storage below Lounge Seat Overhead Storage Cabinets
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator / Freezer w/Ice Maker Freezer Pressure Water System Stainless Steel Undermount Sink Corian Counter Tops Garbage Disposal Upper and Lower Storage Cabinets Recessed Two Burner Stove Microwave/Convection Oven Coffee Maker Storage for Sink and Stove Top Covers
- Owner's Stateroom
- Queen Berth Full Frame Privacy Door Private Entry to Master Head Pedestal Berth w/Inner Spring ( Never Slept On) Storage below Berth Hullside Shelves and Overhead Storage Cabinets Reading Lights Port and Starboard Side Hanging Lockers Cedarlined 15" Flat Screen TV Bose Sound System 9,000 BTU Air-Condition System w/Reverse Cycle Heat Overhead Hatch w/Ocean Air Screen
- Owner's Head
- Full Frame Wood Privacy Door Corian Counter Top with Sink and Storage Below Corian Inlay Floor Air-Conditioning Vent Upper Medicaine Cabinet w/Lights and Mirror Linen Closet VacuFlush Toilet Exhaust Fan Shower Stall with Glass Shower Door
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin Single Upper and Lower Bunks Hanging Locker, Cedarlined Storage under Lower Bunk Entry to Day Head w/ shower handle & curtain 15" Flat Screen TV DVD Player 6,000 BTU Air-Conditioning System
- Guest Head
- Full Frame Door Vacuflush Toilet Corian Counter Top w/Stainless Sink & Storage Below Exhaust Fan Air-conditioning Vent
- Glendinning Single Lever Electronic Controls Electronic Digital Monitoring System Ritchie Navigation Compass Hard Glass Enclosure 32,000 BTU Air-Conditining L- Lounge Seating Stidd Double-Wide Electric Helm Seat Helm Table Tinted Forward and Side Windows Electric Windshield Vent Overhead Hatches w/ screens & shade Full Instrumentation Tilt Way Helm Console Acrylic Sliding Companionway Door w/Screen Companionway Screen Upper Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink and Refrigerator
- Raymarine Ray240 VHF Radio System (2) E120 Displays with GPS Raymarine Fish Finder Raymarine Radar WAAS/GPS Antenna System Raymarine ST60 Repeater Raymarine Autopilot System Interface System for Navigation Units ACR RCL100 Remote Spotlight Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo System MP3 or iPod Plug-in Port
- Electrical System
- Tiara Custom 12V DC and 120V AC Electrical Systems Master Distribution Panels Glendinning 50 Amp Power Cable System Charles 30 Amp Battery Charger System 12V 2 Bank Battery System Battery Parallel System Electrical Bonding System High Output Alternators w/External Regulators 11.5 KW Onan Generator 30 Amp Plug for Dockside Power
- Mechanical Systems
- Windlass System Bow Thruster Macerator System for Heads Hydraulic Power Steering System w/22" Teak Wheel Oil Change System Dual Air Horns Water Cooled Shaft Logs w/PSS Dripless Shaft Seals Nibral 4 Blade Props Fuel Vent System Fresh Water Pressure System Holding Tank System w/Pump-out Fresh Water Wash Down for Anchor Widshield Wipers w/Washers Pump-out Macerator Pump Low Idle Switch
- Engine Room
- Engine Room Acoustical Insulation w/ Overhead Liner 12V Fluoresent Lighting Racor Fuel Filter/Water Separators Stainless Steel Generator Brackets Raw Water Intake Strainers Vibration Mounts for Engines Bilge Blower System Bilge Pumps w/ Helm Monitors 6 Way Fuel Valve System Automatic Engine Room Fire Extinguisher System Bilge Pumps w/Helm Monitors Fresh Water Line for Maintenance Remote Engine Room Lighting Switch Supply Storage Large Engine Room Access from the Aft Cockpit.
- Aft Deck
- Savannah Edition Upholstery Package Teak Decking Drink Holders Aft Lounge Storage Aft Deck Table Two Clear Panel Entry Gates Grab Rails Aft Fly Curtain Cockpit Hot and Cold Shower Cockpit Coaming Bolsters High Gloss Teak Cockpit Table Molded in Side Steps w/Teak Accent Molded-in Aft Facing Lounge w/Engine Room Access Fresh Water Washdown Raw Water Washdown 120V Outlet
- Tiara Anti Skid Walk Arounds 316L Stainless Steel Bow Railing (4) 10" SS Spring Line Cleats (4) 12" Bow and Stern SS Cleats Anchor Line Access Hatch Fordeck Sun Pad w/Drink Holders and SS Handrails
- 60" Intergrated Swim Platform w/ Swim Ladder Transom Storage Compartments w/Fiberglass Liner Fly Curtain Windshield Cover Bow Thruster Dockside Water Hook-up Transom Storage Trunk Yacht Antenna Mount on Hard Top Enclosuer for Helm Area Molded In Recessed Portlights Imron Boot Line w/Accent Strip Antenna Mast on the Hardtop Hawse Pipes in the Cockpit Trim Tab System Bronze Thru Hull Fittings Bronze Axe Head Rudders and Struts Aquamet 22 SS Prop Shafts Grab Rails on Hard Top Black Rubrail w/SS insert Molded Fiberglass Bow Pulpit w/SS Roller System Bennett Maine 12V Hydraulic Trim Tabs Molded-in Hullside Engine Room Ventilation Cable TV Hook-up
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADDITIONAL HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF THIS BOAT Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here To View Featured Brokerage Deals Click Here To View My Personal Website Click Here to Explore My "How To... Guides" Click Here To Explore The Denison Yacht Sales Website For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.