- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LUCKY ME is a timeless motoryacht that has been upgraded by a caring owner. Purchased by the present owner in New England in 2002, the yacht was a live aboard for several years in Virginia prior to relocating to Florida for a winter retreat. Engines have been serviced, run strong.
Seller is open to and requesting offers as he is ready to move on.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The very generous accommodations begin in the forward guest stateroom with two single bunks, private head and stall shower. The galley and dinette are aft of the forward stateroom. Several steps up bring you into the pilothouse with lower helm station. A passageway at the galley level leads aft to the split engine room, another guest cabin with two bunks, head and stall shower; the master stateroom is all the way aft. The master is very roomy, full beam, includes dressing table, large hanging locker, loads of drawer storage and en suite head with stall shower. The salon is aft of the pilothouse and the aft deck is enclosed for additional living space. The flybridge is accessed from stairs on the aft deck, has a full helm station and much seating.
- Main Salon
- L shaped sofa with sofa bed, glass coffee table Recliner and matching corner seat Carpeting, window blinds Sony stereo with RCA 5 disc changer Sony Trinitron TV with satellite antenna and Direct TV
- Galley down with dinette Featuring: Modern Maid four burner electric stove with oven Roper dishwasher Panasonic microwave, Spacemaker coffee maker Opening windows with screens Large stainless steel sink, drawer and cabinet storage New full size Fisher & Paykel refrigerator with freezer Clothes washer and dryer
- Master Stateroom
- Full beam roomy stateroom aft Island double bunk Drawer storage, dressing table, large hanging locker, 4 opening ports Ensuite head w/ stall shower
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower single bunks, hanging locker En suite head with vanity, sink, stall shower Four opening ports, overhead hatch with screen
- Aft Guest
- Two single bunks, hanging locker, drawer storage, opening ports Head with stall shower across passageway
- Stainless steel bow and side rails with varnished top hand rails, varnish covers Two deck storage boxes on bow Anchor pulpit with roller, plow anchor, chain, rode, canvas cover Spare anchor rode and Fortress anchor Galley Maid Windlass with bow foot switches Pulpit mounted Guest remote control spotlight Bow seating with cushions and cover Varnished flybridge trim and name boards Forward window covers and windshield covers Weather boards around aft railings and aft deck Aft deck hardtop with enclosure Aluminum folding gangway Port and starboard rail gates with gangway fittings Uninspected Crewsaver liferaft
- Aft Deck
- Sofa, chairs, table and carpet Wet bar with ice maker Steps to bridge, port and starboard wing doors Railing gate to swim platform steps Fiberglass swim platform with swim ladder
- Electronics & Helm
- NAIAD Stabilizer Guest remote control spotlight Ray-Line remote control spotlight Three windshield wipers with washers Double trumpet horn Radar arch with lighting Flybridge: Helm cover, aft bridge cover, soft top with enclosure L shaped seating with life jacket storage, two helm seats and forward flybridge seating Sony marine stereo, VDO rudder angle indicator, Ritchie compass Uniden UM 415 VHF radio Engine gauges, engine and bilge alarms Trim tabs Datamarine digital depth finder Northstar 961XD GPS chartplotter Lower Helm: Furuno FR-805D radar with open array antenna Northstar 961XD GPS chartplotter, Raytheon ST7000+ autopilot Uniden UM 415 VHF radio, rudder angle indicator, SGC SSB radio Cybernet hailer, Datamarine speed/log, Datamarine digital depth Danforth compass, engine and bilge alarms, digital depth finder Electrical distribution panel Glendinning synchronizer, engine gauges Double helm seat with footrest
- Port and starboard power cable receptacles Recent batteries Recent bilge pumps Electrical distribution panels, DC electronics panels Electric 20 gallon water heater LaMarche Constavolt and Sentry battery charger Onan generator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Manual bilge pumps Uninspected fire system Port engine hour meter 3,655; Starboard 3010; Generator 708 Four air conditioning units, Webasto HL90 cabin heat Fuel manifold and Racor fuel filters Air compressor Spare shaft NAIAD 252 Roll Stabilizer Galley Maid fresh water system with pressure tank
- Broker's Remarks
- LUCKY ME is a wonderful cruising yacht or live-aboard
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.