- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$100,000 PRICE REDUCTION!
A wonderful, livable, and highly usable yacht featuring Cat 3406E engines (800hp)), upgraded bow thruster, hydraulic swim platform, hardtop with full bridge enclosure, Bose and stereo systems, and solid cherry woodwork. It also has a full-beam sun deck directly in front of the flybridge helm, an extraordinarily rare feature for a craft of this size. She is also equipped with a complete remotly operated "Yacht Controller" system.
Available Dockage: Slip rental or long term leasing is available centrally located on the Intercoastal waterway at Skull Creek Marina, Hilton Head Island, SC.Can be negotiated seperately after time of sale or bundled with boat.
- OWNER COMMENTS TO PROSPECTIVE BUYERS
- As the first owner of our 56 Neptunus Flybridge and having it custom built for our personal needs I just wanted to point out what makes this boat stand out versus other boats previously and currently on the market. It was built in Canada with proven construction technology and craftsmanship. It has the finest solid cherry woodworking and cabinetry on the market. It is powered by proven Caterpillar 3406E engines providing the best performance for this hull and maintains the reputation of being trouble free. It is not under powered or over powered. It was built with every option Neptunus offered including, two freezers, Fisher Paykel dishwasher, washer & dryer, Bose Stereo systems, upgraded bow thruster, hydraulic swim platform, hardtop with full bridge enclosure, Inverter, Head Hunter Heads etc. It has never had any hull damage. Maintenance has been performed as required. It stands sea worthy for departure without notice. With a “no shoe” policy, the interior is like new condition without any wear or tear. It has only been captained by myself. The most important feature that we enjoy most is the full beam sun deck directly in front of the fly bridge helm. No other vessel has this option and it absolutely the best seating area one can imagine.
- Hull, decks and other structures are fiberglass reinforced polyester Longitudinal and cross stringers reinforce the entire hull Engine stringers run from stern to bow with steel top plates for engine mounting Deep-Vee hull is engineered to produce a vessel with excellent sea-faring qualities
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Power: Dual 808 HP CAT 3406E Series Engines Caterpillar Electronic Controls – Dual station Transmission: ZF Marine Vee-Drive ZF 325IV Bow thruster: Vetus 15hp 24v Gen: Onan Air Conditioning: Marine Air Systems dual chilled-water 24,000btu each. 5 independent air handlers and controls for zoned heating and cooling (Salon, Lower Helm, Galley, Master, V Berth and Guest) Heavy-duty reverse-cycle chiller unit with individual controls and five air handler units. Vacuum: Walvac 542 central system Bronze struts and bronze rudders 5-blade Tiegnbridge performance design propellers on stainless steel shafts with maintenance-free water lubricated rubber bearings. Engines are fitted with thermostatically-controlled cooling systems with heat exchangers Water cooled exhaust with silencers mounted on anti-vibration pads Stainless steel bow pulpit with a built-in bow roller 55-lb. stainless steel Delta anchor 150' of galvanized chain Steering: Teleflex power hydraulic steering system Water Heater: 20 gal 2000w 240vac Water System: Grundfos 120vac 60psi max pressure, flow 12gpm Electric Windlass: Lewmar Concept 2, 24v 2 Headhunter toilets with pressure tank Spotlight: Jabsco Anchor: 55lbs Delta Fast Set anchor 150’ galvanized chain Horns: Kahlenburg Oil Exchanger pump for ease of oil changes (Engines, Transmissions & Generator)
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- 50 AMP Shore Power C-Charger ISO Boost System Batteries: Master Volt MVG Series 4 each 12v/200 & 2 each 12v/140 Dedicated batteries for House, Engine and Bow Thruster/Windlass Batteries replaced Jan. 2011 A/ B switch to slave between Engine and Bow Thruster batteries One Dedicated 12v Generator Battery Battery Chargers: One C-Charger 5000 series 12v 80amp House One C-Charger 24v 30amp Engine /thruster/windlass One C-Charger 24v 30 Dedicated Charger for thruster/windlass Dedicated Generator Battery Charger
- Caterpillar Displays (Dual Station) Raymarine: C Series Chart (Dual Station) 48nm Open Array Radar on FB C Series Display only RA240 VHF (Dual Station) ST Series Multi Speed, Depth & Wind Displays (Dual Station) Auto Pilot (Dual Station)
- Salon – LCD TV, DVD Master, VIP & Guest – LCD & DVD Dinette LCD TV 18” Sea Tel Sat TV and dual Direct TV receivers (Master / Salon) Salon & Master Bose Surround Sound Stereo Systems
- Forward of the galley Decorative woods enfold the main instruments Ritchie compass Bench seating for two with under seat storage Power-assisted hydraulic steering gear Glossy cherrywood wheel Trim tab controls CAT gauge packages Bow-thruster controls
- Hard Top with full canvas enclosure EZ2CY panels with aft sliding panel Semi-circular lounge and table for half a dozen more forward of the helm Built in ice chest and bar sink Fly bridge Fridge Fully equipped and integrated flybridge helm Stainless Steel sport steering wheel Twin, adjustable helm seats Teak Decking Swept-back dash visor Single lever electronic controls Power-assisted hydraulic steering gear Full beam wide padded and elevated sun lounge immediately forward of the helm Port side staircase molded-in staircase to cockpit with teak treads
- Stainless gates access an integrated Hydraulic swim platform with a lift capacity of 600 lbs. Hot/cold shower Ice Maker Swim platform boarding ladder with Port & Starboard Mounts
- Stainless steel framed glass doors with retractable screen door Full carpeting Port Side L-shaped couch, facing a curving Starboard side Settee with under seat storage Oval cocktail table Halogen lights controlled by dimmer-switches Ultraleather on paneling, ceiling, and walls Built-in central vacuum system
- GALLEY / DINETTE
- Cherrywood cabinetry and drawers Countertop surfaces and working areas are black Corian faux granite Twin stainless steel sinks with chrome faucets Garbage Disposal Separate filtered water dispenser Bamboo flooring Three-burner electric countertop stove Convection/microwave oven Sub-Zero refrigerator Tundra Freezer Fisher Paykel Dishwasher Dinette Forward of the galley at the forward windshields Large, curving Ultraleather C-shaped settee Oval Folding Cherry dining table Under seat storage
- MASTER STATEROOM / HEAD
- Raised, queen-size island berth with an inner-spring mattress and drawer storage beneath Full-width mirror at headboard Full-size hanging locker Entertainment system includes a flat screen TV/DVD, two Bose 191 speakers Master head Cherry wood vanity Solid surface black Corian faux marble countertop Plenty of storage room beneath the sink in its large cabinet Additional storage space above Marble tile flooring Shower Mirrored ceiling adds visual space Shower is glass-enclosed with Temperature controlled Grohe chrome fixtures
- FORWARD VIP STATEROOM
- Queen size berth Full size cedar hanging locker to starboard Built-in LCD flat screen TV with twin Bose speakers, plus a link to Lifestyle 48 Fixed portlights on either side Halogen lights overhead controlled with dimmers Overhead screened, opening escape / ventilation hatch at the bow Vanity w/mirror and stool
- VIP & GUEST HEAD
- Cherrywood vanity Solid-surface Corian countertop Marble flooring Mirrored ceiling Shower is glass-enclosed with Temperature controlled Grohe chrome fixtures
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Double Birth single bed Under bed drawers with additional storage Cedar lined hanging locker
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: Fire Boy Discharges at 165 degree Fahrenheit (120Centegrade) Connected to engine shutdown system Hand units Class A.B.C. Dry chemical. Five 2lb. 1-A 5-BC ACR Epirb Coast Guard require equipment
- OTHER FEATURES
- Laundry Stacked Washer / Dryer Chest Freezer in Lazarette Yacht Controller for single handed docking
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.