- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Mile Zero a dream boat that’s had all the right things done but due to the unforeseen business climate her owner needs to sell. She started out with a great hull and running gear in good mechanical order but was in need of interior and cosmetic updating. The owners’ plan of restoration is about 80 percent complete -- with over $115 thousand spent since December of 2012. She has come a long way and will need about $25 thousand to complete. A lot of the materials have been purchased and will come with the boat. The owner wants this Pacemaker to be the next one sold, bring offers.
- Wolf Induction Oven Double sink with delta faucet Two Sub Zero Refrigerator and Refrigerator Freezer Granite Counter tops Wolf Convection Microwave oven New cabinetry New Windows New Hatches and Flooring
- Laundry Room
- Bosh Washer and Dryer in Cedar Lined Room
- Ideal Windlass Marquip Boarding ladder New windows New Teak Decks Aft deck Shower Swim Platform & ladder
- Electronics & Helm
- Cetrek Auto Pilot Furuno Radar Garmin 206 GPS Interphase Probe, Datamarine EPIRB Class B Icom ICM80 VHF Two Ritchie Compass Ray Line Spot light Hydraulic Steering system
- 15 KW Onan 1730 hrs Sentry Battery Charger 40 AMP 50 Amp Service and cords
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit 9-71TI Racor Filters New thru Hulls
- Broker's Comments
- The Pacemaker really is on the right track and all the plans and contractors are in place to finish, and take her over in her present location. She is a project that is well worth completing
- New Bamboo Flooring installed thru out boat except front stateroom.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.