LIKE NEW -Private Owner Vessel - Well Designed FAST performance Cruiser for Coastal or Offshore Cruising
Currently Criuising in the Caribbean
3 Cabins - 2 Heads - Privatre Owner's Suite Forward
2 Guest Cabins Aft - One with Private Access to Aft Head
Large Salon with Seating For 8 at the Dinette -- Loads of Storage
HUGE Galley with Numerous Storage Lockers - Extensive Counter Space
RETRACTABLE BOW THRUSTER
Bonded Teak Wood on Cockpit Floor, Side Decks, Cabin Top
Huge Cockpit with Twin Steering Wheels - Folding Table - Fold Down Aft Swim/Sun Platform
All Lines led Aft for Easy Sail handling
Michel Dufour, an engineer with a love of sailing, founded this shipyard in La Rochelle France in 1964. His early models, Arpege, and Sylphe, became legendary - This vision continues to drive Dufour Yachts today
Dufour Yachts, in La Rochelle, is one of the few French boat yards exclusively dedicated to building sailing yachts, and are available in two ranges.
The Grand Large range: This range of yachts excels at coastal as well as Blue Water cruising, giving maximum performance and ease of use, combined with optimum comfort.
As the name suggests - The Dufour 445 GRAND LARGE feature all of the elegance, dynamism, and comfort of the Grand large range. Featuring the very latest technical development for cruising and racing from Dufour yacht -
Not for Sale to US residents while in US waters
( in the process of being imported to US)
- LOA ............................ 44 ft .4 in................ 13.35 meters Waterline length .........39.ft 2 in.................. 11.92 meters Beam .......................... 14 ft 3 in .................. 4.35 meters Depth .......................... 5 ft 9 in ................. 1.8 meters Headroom .................6 ft 4 in .................. Displacement (light) .. 22,324 lbs ............. 10.326 kilo Tankage: Fresh water ...............150.5 gal ................. 570 litr Fuel ............................. 66 gal .................... 250 litr Holding ...................... 26 gal Engine - diesel -Volvo D2 75F 75HP w/Sail drive (450 hours) Sail area - 1060 sq ft .............................. 98.5 sq meters
- This is a 3 cabin - 2 head arrangement. Forward cabin has centerline queen berth Each cabin comfortably sleeps 2 adults with private head and shower in the forward cabin - also private access to the aft head from the Port side aft cabin. Dinette below also converts to addition double berth for 2 more people to sleep below OWNER'S CABIN FORWARD: Centerline queen berth w/storage below Private head and shower - separate toilet and shower compartment - Folding seat in shower - shower screen - automatic shower drain pump - watertight storage area to keep cloths dry - - High capacity holding tank Additional storage lockers and hanging locker AFT BERTH TO PORT: double berth Private access to aft head - separate toilet and shower compartment - Folding seat in shower - shower screen - automatic shower drain pump - watertight storage area to keep cloths dry - towel rail - High capacity holding tank hanging locker and additoinal storage lockers opening port to cockpit AFT BERTH TO STARBD Double berth Hanging locker and additional storage lockers opening port to cockpit HEADS comfort package - Paneled shower wall, wood grates, wood seat forward head, clothesline
- VESSEL WALK THROUGH
- Vessel can be accessed from lifeline boarding gates = Port and Starbd to her wide side decks. Alternately she can be accessed from her stern platform ( Her transom folds down to create a wide swim platform ) The cockpit is HUGE with the twin steering wheel arrangement allowing convenient and easy access. Upon descending the companion ways stairs, You will notice the bright and airy feel to the Salon, with plenty of floor space to give this vessel a spacious atmosphere. There are two comfortable guest cabins aft. One to Port and one to Starbd. The larger Port side cabin also has private access to the aft head. The aft head is to Port and is oversized with a shower. A complete Nav station, with forward facing seat, is located to Starbd. The Galley - forward of the Nav Station occupies most of the Starbd side of the Salon and is quite unique, with extensive counter space and numerous drawer and cabinet storage. There is more than ample room in the Galley area . Opposite the Galley, on the Port side of the vessel is a U-Shaped dinette that easily seats eight people and contains an island seat with storage below. This Island seat visually separates the Dinette from the Galley, provides a solid hand hold when moving about, and allows for a very comfortable passage fore and aft below decks. Forward of the Salon is the private owner's suite with private head and shower.
- SALON and GALLEY
- It is easy to fall in love with the Dufour 445 interior. It is decorated in dignified Moabi wood with white edging. The interior design combines the traditional warmth and elegance of Dufour yachts with features that firmly place this 44 series in the modern era Galley: The vessel features a welcoming and comfortable Salon,.and a well equipped galley that is easy to use, including drawer and hatch shock absorbers, and actuator assisted opening. Deep storage drawers with blocking system various lockers in front of the worktop. Waste sorting bin discrete cooktop with integrated cover plate Separate freezer Large refrigerator with top and front load openings - separate, removable storage trays Corian counter tops 3 Burner stove w/oven SALON: Feature four large under floor storage areas. one can hold water bottles, with adjustable partition to prevent movement or breakage. The second is a wine cellar with a specific compartment opposite for canned foods. There are also 2 storage areas for shoes or other items, one near the forward head, and one near the rear cabin. U-Shaped Dinette Sliding bench seat with storage and removable backrest Permanent air flow system solar powered to ensure the vessel stays well ventilated. Laminate Floor board in Moabi wood Blue safety lights in floor Roller blind for deck hatches Nav station: There is a chart table designed to help you navigate in comfort. It's modular design offers a permanent storage location for a laptop computer, and a pen-tray at the side for small items. It also has a forward facing seat with storage below, and side storage lockers
- ELECTRICAL and ELECTRONICS
- Battery charger/inverter - Converter SINUS AC Master link battery monitor BTM-3 Deck light 12v convenience outlet in cockpit 110v - Shore power - outlets in cabins and Salon LED light throughout (2) Solar panels 12v x 70 watts ELECTRONICS:Dual Nav software - Raymarine, and Max Sea Irridium telecom - Motorola 9555 Compass on each steering wheel console Flat screen LED 22" TV w/ DVD player 406 MHZ GPS - EPIRB- Balise Kannad Safelink Raymarine VHF 49E AIS 650 Raymarine E 32158 GPS Chart plotter w/Seatalk Master GPS and GPS portable pack
- Engine -Volvo 75C Model D2 75F 75 HP engine w/ saildrive ( 450 hours) 4 blade feathering propeller high output alternator - 115 amps HYDRO GENERATOR - WATT & SEA - 2V version ( 120W at 5 kts, 500 W, 40 Amp @ 8 kts) Schenker diesel Water maker 60litr.hour Retractable Bow thruster Electric windlass - 1000w remote controlled Shower sump pumps
- HULL and DECK
- The cockpit provides a range of electronic displays that are easy to see from the helms. Vast cockpit with careful ergonomic design and cockpit table Cockpit cushions Double steering wheel - leather covered Teak inlay in cockpit seats Swim ladder Shroud chain plates locations create clear side decks Various external storage facilities with use of gas struts Removable locker under Port helm seat for storage bins On Starbd side - storage space for navigation instruments ( covers, electronic caches, winch handles, etc.) Companionway door is easily stored under the unique aft fold down transom platform Water and fuel inlets are hidden under the Starbd helm seat for improved appearance and protection against theft Easy access to life raft storage from rear Foldaway sun deck with integrated handrail for easy removal or storage of the bathing ladder - This "Rear Door" is also designed to make access to the water, easier and more comfortable. This motorized door can be operated from the outside via an external button or remote control, as well as he inside of the cockpit. Forward deck has a vast sail locker and dedicated Bow Thruster (retractable) locker Windlass with remote Double lifelines with opening gates Port & Starbd Bonded teak wood - cockpit floor, side decks - cabin top SS protective bow plate
- SAILS and RIGGING
- The deck fitting organizers mean you can control everything from a single point. The main sheet track with a system that frees up the coach roof and provides feedback to the helm positions on either side - this feature makes sailing more comfortable and safer. Tall mast rig A retractable bowsprit is integrated into the hull and is easy to handle Genoa Furling System Reefing lines led aft to cockpit Optional off-shore sails Asymmetric Spinnaker package with bowsprit Additional Staysail - Removable inner forestay w/ pelican hook, chain plate and halyard Adjustable Genoa lead cars Mainsheet let aft to cockpit
- MFG COMMENTS
- Michel Dufour, an engineer with a love of sailing, founded this shipyard in La Rochelle France in 1964. His early models, Arpege, and Sylphe, became legendary - This vision continues to drive Dufour Yachts today Dufour Yachts, in La Rochelle, is one of the few French boat yards exclusively dedicated to building sailing yachts, and are available in two ranges. The Grand Large range: This range of yachts excels at coastal as well as Blue Water cruising, giving maximum performance and ease of use, combined with optimum comfort. As the name suggests - The Dufour 445 GRAND LARGE feature all of the elegance, dynamism, and comfort of the Grand large range. Featuring the very latest technical development for cruising and racing from Dufour yacht - The Dufour 445 has been designed for fast offshore cruising. The Performance range: This range incorporates a suite of innovations designed for maximum performance and optimum comfort with ease of use. Dufour yachts embodies the Beauty of Excellence.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.