- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Four Strokes
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
1998 Boat with Recent Upgrades include the 2008 Suzuki 300
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!!!
Owner says SELL
Take a look at the pictures of Cloud Nine. Extensive upgrades beginning with 2008 300 Suzuki Four Strokes with only 720 hours. New paint, new vinyl all around, new Raymarine E120 electronics with autopilot and radar, new T-Top canvas. Her price does not reflect the investment and expense in upgrades and constant care.
The stepped hull provides great performance while a versatile deck layout with forward seating is suitable for fishing, diving, and cruising. Removable rear bench seat, in-deck fish box, recirculating livewell, transom door, dive platforms, and a two-person helm seat. The cabin provides a nice galley area with a dinette/V-berth and an enclosed head.
- Extensive work and upgrades to this boat make her much more than her 1998 hull first provided. In 2008 her 2-strokes were replaced with 300 Suzuki Four Strokes with electronic throttle and shift and 4" multi-function gauges 2013 brought extensive upgrades: New Imron Robin's Blue paint to the hull and motors New Raymarine Electronics including twin E120's, closed array radar, autopilot, and VHF All new vinyl for seats and bolsters Fresh bottom paint New T-Top canvas This boat is ready to cruise and fish
- Entering the cabin you have a functional galley to port. The enclosed head and shower is to starboard. Forward is a U-shaped settee surrounded by the forward V-berth that accomodates two comfortably. 3 - 5 1/4" dome lights Bomar Hatch Raritan Electric Head Stainless Wash Basin & Handheld Shower
- Deck Equipment
- Intrepid's stepped hull is distinctly different in concept, design, and especially in performance. It's forward panel, which is at a steeper longitudinal angle (along the keel) than the aft panel. These offset hull panels create more lift aft than at the step itself, so the boat runs with a slightly bow-up attitude, keeping it drier than the flat running angle of most stepped hulls, which have hull panels at equal declivity (angle for and aft). That makes the boat drier than other stepped hulls. This design feature is the primary reason why Intrepid stepped hulls turn and maneuver so effortlessly. As you turn any boat, the bow wants to go down. Aboard many stepped hulls, which are running flat or slightly bow-down to begin with, this is a skittish situation, because the bow can actually dig in and break the back end of the boat loose, which can't happen on an Intrepid. The tulip-shaped (convex or flam) bow entry adds buoyancy, and further complements the efficient lift and good handling properties of the step. 4 step Armstrong dive ladder Fortress FX16 anchor w/200' nylon rode, 6' stainless steel chain 2 10" bow cleats Removable full beam cushioned aft bench seat Fiberglass helm seat with electric fore-aft control & under seat storage Aluminum bow rail Aluminum T-top with Sunbrella Premium waterproof 2 tone canvas Robin's blue Imron hull sides 2 Accon Marine 6" pop-up cleats 4 hause pipes w/10"cleats under gunnels Imtra blue LED under gunnel rope light Aft cockpit coaming padding Forward port side L-shaped settee. Refrigerated drink box w/freezer compartment 3 storage deck hatches Taco 316 stainless latch/lifting handles on deck hatches 316 stainless steel rub rail White gel coat top sides Kevlar composite vacuum bagged lamination
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 2008 300 Suzuki Four Stroke Outboard engines 2 automatic Rule bilge pumps Live well aerator pump Bennett trim tabs 7000 BTU Marine Air reverse cycle Air Conditioner w/digital control Edson 14.5" Comfort Grip stainless steel wheel w/ Power Knob Freshwater pump Saltwater pump Automatic sump pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.