- 29 (ft.) 5 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 29 Back Cove is a perfect example of Maine's boat building heritage. The spoon bow and sloped transom will allow cruise speeds in the 20's, with excellent fuel economy from the single Yanmar diesel. With the bow and stern thrusters, this vessel is a pleasure to maneuver around the docks. The interior is airy and spacious, with American Cherry accents. The bottom was painted in January of 2013, and the engine was just serviced with only 495 hours. It is rare indeed to find a vessel of this size equipped with radar and Satellite television. Pride in ownership is apparent once you see this vessel.
RECENT PRICE REDUCTION!!!
- The style of the Down East lobster boat has been closely associated with Maine's proud boat building heritage. The Back Cove 29 is a most recent example of everything that makes the Down East lobster boat a work of art. She has a traditional spoon bow and her transom is gently sloped: a style that will turn heads in any harbor she enters. Below the surface she is modern and contemporary. A deep-vee Blue hull with prop recesses and standard trim tabs offers comfort and performance. With the optional 315 horsepower, 6 cylinder diesel engine, she reaches a top end of 28 knots and will cruise very comfortably in the mid 20's. Around the docks, you will appreciate the maneuverability provided by her standard bow thruster and optional stern thruster. The Back Cove 29 is practical and beautiful and is a delight to drive and a joy to behold.
- Varnished Cherry interior Dinette with backrest cushions Hi Lo table with inlay V berth with filler cushion Shelves above berth Cedar lined hanging locker Reading lights in dinette/ berth area Ash hull ceiling Varnished teak and holly sole Overhead lighting (3) Stainless steel opening ports with screens Clarion Stereo system with CD and interior/cockpit speakers with wired remote Storage under Dinette and forward berth Overhead hatch with screen
- Origo Alcohol/ 110V single burner stove Front opening AC/DC fridge with freezer compartment Galley sink with single lever faucet and drop in cover Corian countertop Pressure fresh water system Electric hot water system Pantry storage Countertop cabinet Microwave built into cabinet Drawer and doors below counter
- Quiet Flush fresh water head w/30 gallon holding tank Waste tank level gauge Macerator pump for overboard discharge Full molded compartment with drain Vanity Mirror Pump out fitting on deck Corian counter tops Hand held shower Shower drain with sump pump system Stainless opening port with screen Stainless sink 12V Vent fan
- AC and DC control panel with polarity indicator DC system battery management switching DC breakers for electronics 110VAC 30 amp shore power with 50 foot cord set galvanic isolator AC to DC converter/ charger, 40amp (2) 31 DCM house batteries (1) 31 engine start battery (2) 12VDC bilge pumps 12V outlet at helm Bonding system w/ zinc anode Cockpit courtesy lights GFI protected 110V circuits
- Yanmar 6LPAM 315hp engine with ZF 63A Marine gear-475 hours Reverso Oil change system Single lever engine control Engine control panel with alarms and hour meter Emergency cross over switch Internal sea strainer Racor Fuel Filters Algae X Fuel filtration system Engine room light 1.5" Aquamet shaft 4 Blade bronze propeller Drip-less shaft log Electric Trim tabs Tilting helm with pump driven hydraulic steering Hot and Cold pressurized water (110V and engine heated) SidePower bow and stern thrusters with joy stick control Marelon sea valves on underwater thru hulls Welded aluminum 150 gallon fuel tank with 2" fill Fireboy extinguisher system Macerator with overboard discharge
- Advanced prop pocket hull design Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat deck Blue Hull Gelcoat Vinylester backup resin Vacuum bagged divinycell core in running surfaces Multiaxial E glass reinforcement Awlgrip boot top Encapsulated foam stringers
- Removable aft enclosure with roll up door Molded in contrasting anti-skid on walk surface Port and starboard molded steps leading to side and fore deck Teak accent stripe Lewmar #44 hatch in main salon with screen (4) Schmidt opening Port lights with screens Clear anodized aluminum windshield with side vent panels and integral handrails (3) Windshield wipers Horn Compass, illuminated Running lights Anchor locker Quick electric windlass with deck and helm controls 22 lb. Delta Fastset anchor with chain and 200 ft rode SS anchor roller Mooring cleats with skene chocks forward, aft and spring line cleats Custom 1" 316L stainless steel bow rail Pompanette captain helm seat L Settee to port with backrest Swim platform and telescoping swim ladder Cockpit shower/hot and cold Self bailing cockpit Custom canvas storage cover, also covers transom Fiberglass swim platform
- Northstar 6000i GPS/Radar with 4' open array Simrad auto pilot Raymarine 240 VHF Dual 4' antennas Uniden 2" digital depth Custom hard top Eisenglass enclosure complete Bow and Stern thruster controls Single lever engine control Electric trim tabs with digital display w/auto retraction Richie Compass Teleflex steering
- Yanmar 6LP 315 HP Engine Side Power Bow and Stern Thrusters Dual Racor Fuel Filters Algae X Fuel filtration system Direct TV Satellite System/M3 Tracvision dome Navy Blue Hull Gelcoat Hardtop with center opening window Quick Anchor windlass Air conditioning, 9,000 BTU reverse cycle w/digital controls Inverter 1800 Watt-new 2013 Port and starboard aft cockpit seats with backrest bolsters and filler Mate Seat
- Call Mark Karampelas at 727-423-0481 for a showing.